Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

KING was just about to do his attack but of course Garou had to show off and blitz his opponents:specialmeh:.......

Needless to say the last few OPM chapters were awesome and I'm stoked to see what's more to come

It's actualy impressive that natural evil water could react to Garou's speed and attack with same speed aswell.
Does anyone have the panel where Flashy Flash had a timer going on? Would be interesting to compare it.

Isn’t Garou’s blitzing kind of an anti feat ? CV says he only moves in double or triple digit mach and dragon levels couldn’t react lol.
Not rly , i mean it can be a low showing but all verses have them in spades ..we didnt forget gezzale man i one piece and well no need to mention naruto and other stuff .

Either way cant say blitz when no one was actually focusing on garou when they got hit , sperm had his full focus on king and fugly was about to hit bang .

Anyway its probably how murata think is cool even tho a lot of weaker characters showed way better speed feats

C

Cuistot

Not rly , i mean it can be a low showing but all verses have them in spades ..we didnt forget gezzale man i one piece and well no need to mention naruto and other stuff .

Either way cant say blitz when no one was actually focusing on garou when they got hit , sperm had his full focus on king and fugly was about to hit bang .

Anyway its probably how murata think is cool even tho a lot of weaker characters showed way better speed feats

Yeah i agree, it’s the fact that there’s a timer that bothers me. It’s clearly meant to come off as a great feat when it’s not that good.

OPM downplayers will use it to say they’re slow.