RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don’t really know what to think about this chapter lol

Metal bat thing was fun but it kept dragging the plot
Post automatically merged:

Lol,got ninja´d
:sadgrin:

Saitama confirmed being the Jesus of OPM for splitting the Ocean.
Him surfing on the boat was fun

It’s more a Moses feat than a Jesus feat

Damn wtf how is Metal Bat that fast.
Metal Bat is a powerscaler’s worst nightmare. He’s a character whose strength can vary drastically based on how “pumped up” he is. “Base” Metal Bat is probably Low Dragon, but it looks like he can reach up to at least Low Unknown based on this chapter

Haha true

I want to see Garou and Saitama throwing hands
At this point i'm not 100% sure it will happen
Not only everything is different than Webcomic now, but Garou is still not on the Level to have that Fight against Saitama (Like in Webcomic)
They will definitely clash, but it's hard to tell what changes One & Murata decided to do

Here is what i think will happen:

Bang succeeded in giving Garou a Wake Up Call, preventing him from turning into a Full Monster by himself which is a great way to show that Bang's Efforts weren't in Vain & that Garou is redeemable

This suggests that there will be someone else who will turn Garou into The Major Villain we are waiting for, and that is obviously Psychos (After all, that's what she has always wanted)

However i don't think it will be Saitama who Fights him 1 v 1, i believe that all the Heroes were taught a Lesson in this Raid, where they are starting to question their own Code & what even makes them a Hero, so to redeem & fix them all, i believe they will all Team-Up on Garou

Metal Bat can still Fight (And he can get more Pumped Up)
Pig God can still Fight (And he have an Ace up his sleeve)
Sweet Mask will obviously make a Comeback & fully ready to Fight
Flashy & Darkshine will wake up for another round & swallow their pride
Child Emperor was protected by Puri-Puri Prisoner so he should be ready to fight again
Zombieman is also available ofc
And i don't see why Atomic Samurai & Prisoner won't get up too & join them

At first i thought that they will simply be used as Hype Tool for New Monster Garou
But all the Hints show that they have already been used as Hype Tools & they were already Humiliated & taught a hard Lesson
There is no point in them losing again
So i believe they will All Team-Up on Garou & Fight in Sync (Similar to Low Class Heroes against Garou in the woods)

As for Saitama, i believe he will work as a Backup similar to Glasses in previous Fight
Meaning he will be protecting other Heroes & making sure they don't fall quickly & their Plan work well

Not only this will redeem the Heroes & show that their Team is greater than Psychos Creation/Plan
But it will also help them bond with each other more, learn from one another while keeping Saitama in the Fight who will be the Main Reason they succeed & he defeats Garou at the end, but from their Perspective he was just a B Class Backup & they still won't know his True Power

As for Psychos, she will fight Fubuki

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not only everything is different than Webcomic now, but Garou is still not on the Level to have that Fight against Saitama (Like in Webcomic)
They will definitely clash, but it's hard to tell what changes One & Murata decided to do

Bang succeeded in giving Garou a Wake Up Call, preventing him from turning into a Full Monster by himself which is a great way to show that Bang's Efforts weren't in Vain & that Garou is redeemable

This suggests that there will be someone else who will turn Garou into The Major Villain we are waiting for, and that is obviously Psychos (After all, that's what she has always wanted)

However i don't think it will be Saitama who Fights him 1 v 1, i believe that all the Heroes were taught a Lesson in this Raid, where they are starting to question their own Code & what even makes them a Hero, so to redeem & fix them all, i believe they will all Team-Up on Garou

Child Emperor was protected by Puri-Puri Prisoner so he should be ready to fight again

At first i thought that they will simply be used as Hype Tool for New Monster Garou
But all the Hints show that they have already been used as Hype Tools & they were already Humiliated & taught a hard Lesson
So i believe they will All Team-Up on Garou & Fight in Sync (Similar to Low Class Heroes against Garou in the woods)

As for Saitama, i believe he will work as a Backup similar to Glasses in previous Fight
Meaning he will be protecting other Heroes & making sure they don't fall quickly & their Plan work well

Not only this will redeem the Heroes & show that their Team is greater than Psychos Creation/Plan
But it will also help them bond with each other more, learn from one another while keeping Saitama in the Fight who will be the Main Reason they succeed & he defeats Garou at the end, but from their Perspective he was just a B Class Backup & they still won't know his True Power

I think the big fight is expected too much for it not to happened.
I like your idea that bang managed to enter into Garous head and now Garou stopped is monsterification but I think one way or an other Monster garou will fight Saitama in a big showdown. Every reader wants to see that.

Maube it will be psykos doing, maybe GOD or Garou himself when Saitama will smack him or if something make him angry enough

It’s more a Moses feat than a Jesus feat
Im so bad a religion yikes

But we still need a final fight of this Arc.And who else fits?GOD is clearly save for later but Garou is more human now and barely a monster.

So,who left?

@RayanOO i dont read the Webcomic anymore but who is the newest Mainvillain?Is tehri someone?

C

Cuistot

The sudden change in tone is a bit strange. Garou should be flexing his power right now not play buddy buddy with a hero. Though i'd be a liar if i said it's not fun, this is OPM after all.

His "heroic" acts will be pointed out by Saitama when they fight

The sudden change in tone is a bit strange. Garou should be flexing his power right now not play buddy buddy with a hero. Though i'd be a liar if i said it's not fun, this is OPM after all.

His "heroic" acts will be pointed out by Saitama when they fight
I think Amai Mask, when he finally gets back up, might do something to further monsterize Garou. Amai Mask does also have an antagonistic relationship with MB

I think the big fight is expected too much for it not to happened.
I like your idea that bang managed to enter into Garous head and now Garou stopped is monsterification but I think one way or an other Monster garou will fight Saitama in a big showdown. Every reader wants to see that.

Maube it will be psykos doing, maybe GOD or Garou himself when Saitama will smack him or if something make him angry enough
Yes i believe Garou would still defeat all Heroes even after their Teamplay & have a 1 v 1 with Saitama at the end
But my point is that they would still perform greatly against him & do lot of damage, so that after they know Saitama finished him, they will think they are the ones who dealt almost all the damage

I also wonder, we are getting to see Upgraded Versions of Dragon Monsters
Vomited Fuhrer Ugly - Evil Ocean Water - Platinum Sperm - Sage Centipede - Psychorochi
We can also say that Current Garou is like Upgraded Version of Gouketsu who represents a Martial Artist Monster

So will we see another Upgraded Dragons?
Will God make someone a Superior Version of Homeless Emperor? Maybe Overgrown Rover?
Pig God fought Great Food Tub & then Gums & he is coming back to fight now. So just like Metal Bat who fought Demon & Dragon Centipedes & now this Sage, could it be that Pig God will find an Upgraded Version of Gums? (Another gluttonous Monster)

But we still need a final fight of this Arc.And who else fits?GOD is clearly save for later but Garou is more human now and barely a monster.

So,who left?

@RayanOO i dont read the Webcomic anymore but who is the newest Mainvillain?Is tehri someone?
Yes, Saitama vs Garou will still happen, but it will be after other Heroes Shine as a Team
Another Hint is that Blast said "I don't fight alone"
And Blast is clearly portrayed as a True Hero unlike the other S Class, so it would make sense that for them to become True Heroes too, they must learn to accept, respect & team-up with each other

After this Arc, Next Villain will be Ninja Leader (Most probably, this Arc will be Extended)
However the Newest Main Villain is Metal Knight (Or at least that's how it seems to look like)
Whether Metal Knight is Innocent or not, Next Villain is someone with a World Conquering Machine Army
There are also seeds for a Heroes Civil War

Damn wtf how is Metal Bat that fast.
Metal Bat is a powerscaler’s worst nightmare. He’s a character whose strength can vary drastically based on how “pumped up” he is. “Base” Metal Bat is probably Low Dragon, but it looks like he can reach up to at least Low Unknown based on this chapter
Metal Bat is even more hyped in recent Webcomic
He is much more powerful than Fandom believes

Last edited:
Yes i believe Garou would still defeat all Heroes even after their Teamplay & have a 1 v 1 with Saitama at the end
But my point is that they would still perform greatly against him & do lot of damage, so that after they know Saitama finished him, they will think they are the ones who dealt almost all the damage

I also wonder, we are getting to see Upgraded Versions of Dragon Monsters
Vomited Fuhrer Ugly - Evil Ocean Water - Platinum Sperm - Sage Centipede - Psychorochi
We can also say that Current Garou is like Upgraded Version of Gouketsu who represents a Martial Artist Monster

So will we see another Upgraded Dragons?
Will God make someone a Superior Version of Homeless Emperor? Maybe Overgrown Rover?
Pig God fought Great Food Tub & then Gums & he is coming back to fight now. So just like Metal Bat who fought Demon & Dragon Centipedes & now this Sage, could it be that Pig God will find an Upgraded Version of Gums? (Another gluttonous Monster)

Yes, Saitama vs Garou will still happen, but it will be after other Heroes Shine as a Team
Another Hint is that Blast said "I don't fight alone"
And Blast is clearly portrayed as a True Hero unlike the other S Class, so it would make sense that for them to become True Heroes too, they must learn to accept, respect & team-up with each other

After this Arc, Next Villain will be Ninja Leader (Most probably, this Arc will be Extended)
However the Newest Main Villain is Metal Knight (Or at least that's how it seems to look like)
Whether Metal Knight is Innocent or not, Next Villain is someone with a World Conquering Machine Army
There are also seeds for a Heroes Civil War

Metal Bat is even more hyped in recent Webcomic
He is much more powerful than Fandom believes
So,Webcomic does not has for now a new Boros/Peak Garou Tier Villain?