Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Useless fight.

That was the Tama Chapter of OPM.Tension is lost here as well now.Just give us Saitama vs Garou and end this arc
Yeah agree

The tension was rising with garou vs FF vs PS and then Garou vs PS
Then with Blast and GOD reveal and multi universe fight.
But then with this SC fight the tension is decreaing again and i don't feel the hype for the following events.

Metal Bat having somewhat unlimited power doesn't help

Yeah agree

The tension was rising with garou vs FF vs PS and then Garou vs PS
Then with Blast and GOD reveal and multi universe fight.
But then with this SC fight the tension is decreaing again and i don't feel the hype for the following events.

Metal Bat having somewhat unlimited power doesn't help
For what reason was Evil Water even good?That thing adds nothing at all and so does SC

Both are useless as hell and just drags the arc.Garou acting far to much as Hero.Dude has legit 0 reasons to fight Saitama

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
99% of OPM Monsters are just there to get killed 2 Chapters after their Introduction
I didn't want PS and Orochi to get outshined that quickly by two no named monsters who had 0 build up compared to them.

And these fight are decreasing the tension tenfold.

And MB is too strong.

And Garou is too nice.

etc etc

I didn't want PS and Orochi to get outshined that quickly by two no named monsters who had 0 build up compared to them.

And these fight are decreasing the tension tenfold.

And MB is too strong.

And Garou is too nice.

etc etc
They didn't get outshined, PS & Orochi are among the Monsters who had very long screen time & fought a lot
Just because the Manga keeps introducing stronger Monsters, doesn't mean they got outshined
For example Deep Sea King is basically Nobody compared to current Monsters & Heroes, but he still a Fan-Favorite from what i noticed

MB has always been very strong, people just always underrated him

One said: "Metal Bat wasn't kidding when he said he can take care of Dragon Level"
He also said: "Monster Raid Arc would have turned out different if Metal Bat joined the Heroes"
Murata also said that Human Garou would have died if MB hit him with his Bat
Garou was able to resist Gyoro's Powers using Metal Bat's Ability
Bang praised Metal Bat's Skills & Power
He was One-Shotting Demon Level even before he joined S Class (Without being Bumped Up)
Not to mention his recent Feats & Portrayal in Latest Webcomic Chapters

As i said, Garou Arc has changed, Murata & One have new Plans for future Arcs

Get ready for the next wave of redraws :suresure:
This fight is indeed useless and as much as I like Metal Bat, him and Garou shouldn't be fighting side by side. PS vs Garou vs FF was far better, all they wanted was to defeat each other, no alliance, just an all out brawl.

Metal Bat should be placed in higher rank now lol
No Pump Metal Bat = Fringe Dragon
High Pump Metal Bat = Fringe Above Dragon
Post automatically merged:

I like it for showing us MB’s strength

Last edited:
Chap was average. Not horrible not amazing
I feel like the chapter would have been better if Sage Centipede had been more built up as a villain so that he didn’t feel like filler. Why not tease him at the end of Saitama vs Orochi when they were in the sacrifice room?
Post automatically merged:

How strong do you guys think Sage is? I’d say he’s “Low Above Dragon”, a level above the “Fringe Above Dragons” (Orochi, Platinum Sperm, and Max Pump Metal Bat), but a level below “Mid Above Dragons” (Tatsumaki and Psyrochi).

Last edited:
C

Cuistot

Sage is powerful, just not as much as some of us expected, he's just a better version of Elder and that's it.

Also this chapter cleared up the MB being relative top Garou nonsense, they are nowhere near the same tier, MB quite frankly wasn't even needed, he was only useful to help save the helicopter. That said, he was definitely impressive.

it feels like this chapter is to make garou "good guy" or at least not as "bad monster" some people think but compare to ONE versionthis chapter looks like "filler" ...
yeah not good or bad just average

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sage is powerful, just not as much as some of us expected, he's just a better version of Elder and that's it.

Also this chapter cleared up the MB being relative top Garou nonsense, they are nowhere near the same tier, MB quite frankly wasn't even needed, he was only useful to help save the helicopter. That said, he was definitely impressive.
Tho, chapters seem to be in chaos recently. This arc is on its way to getting boring as per what happens next. Fights are obviously top.