Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

S

Shuyaku

For me the tournament was very much OPMesque and I like it : a lot of Saitama, some comedy, cool fights, Parody of tournament in manga and some questions about the hero and what it is about.
Post automatically merged:

I like this fight a lot and the anime is a piece of art about that but it lacks some good emotional impact to be the best fight ever. But I have rarely seen a fight this well animated (maybe never)
I didn't dislike the concept, at all, but the way it went on is just eh, it really felt pointless, and i wish the Gouketsu fight would've been at least shown on panel.

I like this fight a lot and the anime is a piece of art about that but it lacks some good emotional impact to be the best fight ever. But I have rarely seen a fight this well animated (maybe never)
I don't even care about Season 1, i forgot almost everything except the Boros fight, i remember when i watched it for the first time in new year's eve 2015/2016, i was legit blown away, unfortunately what was to come with season 2 was garbage in comparison.

S

Shuyaku

For god's sake, Murata at it again with the redraw :whitepress:
Does he really have to go 30 chapters back to draw characters nobody gives a shit about?:seriously:
I mean if there was a weekly chapter fine but we have 1 chapter every 2 months and he prefers going back to some chapter he drew 2 years ago.
lmfao, everyone be waiting for the climax of this arc and mans gonna be redrawing all the irrelevant garbage