Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

M

MD Zolo

there was also no implication that she liked it and wanted to fuck him
Look, you can speculate as you like but without any evidence, stop calling Doflamingo a rapist.

Does Doflamingo have the heinous attitude to be a rapist? Sure. But he has not been portrayed as one. Plus, Oda didn't say that Doffy forced himself on Viola. Oda said of "passion". That doesn't equate to rape.
In any case, for all the evil Doffy has done, rape isn't shown to be one (and Oda isn't afraid of showing that, he basically showed that the CDs are rapists). Besides, He protected Baby 5 without any sexual benefits, didn't he?

M

MD Zolo

i wish people would stop putting cocks of their favorite characters in their mouth and listen to reason
No! I am giving you reasons. You are making things up.

The point is, it was stupid of Oda to write it as he wrote it. No self-respecting girl would have sex with the man who killed her sister, had her niece humiliated on a regular basis and destroyed her kingdom. I acknowledge that discrepancy.

But that is how Oda wrote it. You can't change what he wrote JUST because you don't like it. It is his story and in his story he wanted to portray Doffy as that much of a Chad (I am not exactly fond of that term).

Accept it and move on instead of drawing conclusions that can't be drawn from the story or Oda's comments on the affair.