but it's just okay to terrorize government buildings because you're mad?
No, not mad. Desesperate.

We are that I...........I close to fascism in the world. I don't think you understand the danger that is lurking..

Sounds like excuses for rioting

Either kill the opressing politicians, like proper French citizens, or stick to being grumpy about the English
We are not in the middle age.

Wouldn't the best method be (especially for French citizens) to take the riots to the politician's houses, drag them out of their beds and behead them in a square?

Skip rioting around Walmarts and similar establishments
Hard, because you can't take them all at the same time from their home. And it's usually as follows.

Rioters are hiding within a mob. Mob exist because of protest. Protest happen on a pre-designed street.

Here is a very controversial map of Paris with multiple places of power.

In gray, you can see the usual authorized protests. In yellow, the UNauthorized yellow vest protests and riots.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Rioters don't attack the little people. But yes.. sometimes cars burn, it happens. SOrry for those who want peacefull protest but that doesn't do sh*t.
No. What I say its that non violence is not enough anymore. At least in France. In the US its a little bit different, Biden is left leaning.
So not killing a corrupt politician is middle age mentality.

But advocating for violence in the form of mass rioting isn't?

Illogiko strikes again

AL sama

Red Haired
No, not mad. Desesperate.

We are that I...........I close to fascism in the world. I don't think you understand the danger that is lurking..

We are not in the middle age.
oh my dear piss poor pathetic existence if you've the slightest idea of what you're trying to justify here then you should dig a hole and hide in it out of shame

you're an absolute clown for thinking whatever you say is correct

violence over normal people won't do a damm to big shots

if you've the freaking guts then go riot on their properties

otherwise shut the hell up and sleep hugging your rabbit body pillow

Oh I'm well aware, I'm just highlighting his hipocrisy over rioting and violence
You are just highlighting that you don't know how to read because...

So not killing a corrupt politician is middle age mentality.

But advocating for violence in the form of mass rioting isn't?

Illogiko strikes again
You see.. That's always the same problem with you guys. You fail to see the LITTLE detail in my argumentation that make it take sence. In that instance its that no. I will never advocate for violence against people, but against OBJECTS AND BUILDINGS.

We are indeed not in the middle age, so taking the head of X leader is out of the question. But we can take down the place where they work.

Who is advocating for violence over normal people here? Do you really read what is written or do you just pass rapidely your mouse over a post to go straight up for typing ?

You are the one decouncing violence yet.. Look how violent your post is...
:few:

Same things as always. The moral panics are taking over your heads..
Post automatically merged:

Rioting and looting is okay :endthis:
Not okay, "sometimes necessary".

You fail to see the LITTLE detail in my argumentation that make it take sence. In that instance its that no. I will never advocate for violence against people, but against OBJECTS AND BUILDINGS.

Because buildings and objects just poof into existance out of their own accord and aren't owned by regular people?
Who use those same objects and buildings to feed theur families

Talk about not reading. Or rather not having the mental faculties for it.
oh my dear piss poor pathetic existence if you've the slightest idea of what you're trying to justify here then you should dig a hole and hide in it out of shame

you're an absolute clown for thinking whatever you say is correct

if you've the freaking guts then go riot on their properties

AL sama

Red Haired
You are just highlighting that you don't know how to read because...

You see.. That's always the same problem with you guys. You fail to see the LITTLE detail in my argumentation that make it take sence. In that instance its that no. I will never advocate for violence against people, but against OBJECTS AND BUILDINGS.

We are indeed not in the middle age, so taking the head of X leader is out of the question. But we can take down the place where they work.

Who is advocating for violence over normal people here? Do you really read what is written or do you just pass rapidely your mouse over a post to go straight up for typing ?

You are the one decouncing violence yet.. Look how violent your post is...
:few:

Same things as always. The moral panics are taking over your heads..
Post automatically merged:

Not okay, "sometimes necessary".
if you've the capability of reading than go read back

otherwise shut your freaking mouth that can only say piss poor shits