Your being illogical. But You just love to hate. The fuck is a spigs? I'm sick of you and all you're bullshit.
And I’m sick of your ignorance and lack of knowledge when it comes to the laws of this country. How is it that I came to this country when I was 10 and I know way more than you about everything that pertains to government? If I were you I’d be embarrassed.

going against a Supreme Court ruling is a crime, and borderline treasonous.

And I’m sick of your ignorance and lack of knowledge when it comes to the laws of this country. How is it that I came to this country when I was 10 and I know way more than you about everything that pertains to government? If I were you I’d be embarrassed.

going against a Supreme Court ruling is a crime, and borderline treasonous.
There's states rights too buckoo. They have a right to defend themselves, especially when the Federal Government isn't doing so.
You have your own ignorance, stop talking to me pissant.

There's states rights too buckoo. They have a right to defend themselves, especially when the Federal Government isn't doing so.
You have your own ignorance, stop talking to me pissant.
When federal law and state law are at odds, federal law always overrides it if the federal government chooses to enforce it. It’s called the supremacy clause, but you wouldn’t know that would you?

of course the border falls under border patrol jurisdiction, it’s like basic fucking knowledge.

You may not like it but we cannot save the world.
All these people want is to live under the relative stability of the US and work low paying jobs.

Yeah we can’t save the world, but we can help these people.
Post automatically merged:

No You're saying something I am not saying, It's a deterrent. Killing them would be to just to gun them down, Shut the fuck up.
It’s cruel and abhorrent.

I cannot believe we are talking about the morality of killing families fleeing violence and poverty.

What are you even talking about here ?
I'll address the remainder of your post when you understand what I was talking about there. You're welcome. Your posts sound like you copied whole paragraphs from articles and let chat gpt reword them for you. You don't seem to have any deeper understanding of what you are even talking about. You say you are willing yo learn so please do it! Educate yourself before you call other people's post silly or false.
Nop. That's a wrong statement.
Science is not neutral,
It is. Please:lawsigh:

Texas is disregarding a Supreme Court ruling and overriding border patrol which is a federal agency. Basically, Texas wants to put as much razor wire inside rivers and bodies of water as they want, which sometimes causes illegal migrants to drown.
Wtf these people are nuts

All these people want is to live under the relative stability of the US and work low paying jobs.

Yeah we can’t save the world, but we can help these people.
This "we can't save the world" nonsense is one of the worst low IQ lines ever. It's usually said by people who live in so called 1st world countries who are completely disconnected from reality and have no idea how their countries even became as wealthy and relatively stable as they are.

When federal law and state law are at odds, federal law always overrides it if the federal government chooses to enforce it. It’s called the supremacy clause, but you wouldn’t know that would you?

of course the border falls under border patrol jurisdiction, it’s like basic fucking knowledge.
Of course, but get off your high horse bitch.
People like you hold too much ego. Texas shouldn't have to deal with 6 million illegal aliens coming into their boarders. Piss off once more.

This "we can't save the world" nonsense is one of the worst low IQ lines ever. It's usually said by people who live in so called 1st world countries who are completely disconnected from reality and have no idea how their countries even became as wealthy and relatively stable as they are.
There are things America can’t/ shouldn’t do

Such as “bring democracy to _ region”.

But we can definitely help refugees and asylum seekers at our borders.

citizens should get those jobs not foreigners

black people in the hood,homeless men and white family's in poor trailer parks all need those jobs and should be getting them before mexicans do

fix our own poor and unemployed popluation then try adding more people here

People like you hold too much ego. Texas shouldn't have to deal with 6 million illegal aliens coming into their boarders. Piss off once more.
Cry Cletus. We’re all immigrants in this country. Most people that are crossing that border are more entitled to that land since it was theirs less than 200 years ago.

U think he cares? This is a cultural issue for the right, based on a far off idea of what the country was before or some shit.
What it was before the Europeans came you mean?🤔
My bunny, as a white person living in the Americas you should keep your mouth shut about "illegal aliens" aka your literal ancestors 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
There are things America can’t/ shouldn’t do

Such as “bring democracy to _ region”.

But we can definitely help refugees and asylum seekers at our borders.
If Murica stopped actively exploiting and "democratizing" half of the world they'd have way less refugees crossing their borders. But they'd need an IQ above 40 to put 2 and 2 together