I think this is due to the accusation of him trying to drive people towards depression and suicide. He gets the most hate for his stance that trans people are unhappy for believing in lies and caring too much about what people think.

He was called "dangerous."
Accusation or not, They want to shoot the messenger/Truthsayer. This world is riddled with mentally ill people, and plenty of people willing to take advantage of them. Jordan seems to want them to get the help some of them need. Reminds me of this meme(Template);

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't see why. Drugs change people's emotions and opinions
Yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't in control over their actions when they are prescribed medications for mood.

Statements like this are harmful to people who need medications so they can have the best mental process. They don't change a thought process. They typically do have not-so-fun side effects that turn you into a zombie though which is no fun.

Yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't in control over their actions when they are prescribed medications for mood.

Statements like this are harmful to people who need medications so they can have the best mental process. They don't change a thought process. They typically do have not-so-fun side effects that turn you into a zombie though which is no fun.
When somebody manages to get their degree in half of the time than usual because they were on cocaine or Ritalin, it wasn't their own effort that got them the degree, it was the drug. They had the help of a multi million dollar industry, they're not self made.
Post automatically merged:

Drug abuse doesn't replace therapy

Zemmi

GodMommie
When somebody manages to get their degree in half of the time than usual because they were on cocaine or Ritalin, it wasn't their own effort that got them the degree, it was the drug. They had the help of a multi million dollar industry, they're not self made.

Well, I do agree they gave themselves an advantage but they still put in the work and learned to get them.

They still learned,doesnt matter if they were on drugs or not.This is not the ufc or olympics.

My memory has gone to hell.How is yours holding up?

Zemmi

GodMommie
My memory has gone to hell.How is yours holding up?
I struggled with tasks on the medication. I was in the middle of remodeling my home and writing a novel when I started taking it and suddenly I couldn't focus on any of it. I just stare at half-painted walls now. My memory has always been good.

I don't see eye to eye with Ben on many things but he has a trait I love and it's how he has such an enjoyment in things and you can tell they make him truly happy.

I struggled with tasks on the medication. I was in the middle of remodeling my home and writing a novel when I started taking it and suddenly I couldn't focus on any of it. I just stare at half-painted walls now. My memory has always been good.

I don't see eye to eye with Ben on many things but he has a trait I love and it's how he has such an enjoyment in things and you can tell they make him truly happy.

Benzos fuck your memory,coordination and so on...

I was about to listen to Facts from Tom, but I stopped for some reason, as for Ben, he's been ok I suppose, far better to have than not have him.