Zemmi

GodMommie
Do they have actual courts and stuff?
Since the fall of Warren Jeffs, I'm not sure how they operate fully now. I know he still gives orders through prison at least for a time he did. They treated him like God, he was the judge and jury for things. Even forcing underage girls into relationships with him and other men. He decided if someone was wrong and what punishment to bestow upon them.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Passive income I.E. Money working for you actively when you're not awake etc... kek
I really should invest myself. It's really the only way to profit nowadays, working a 40 hour job isn't going to get you anywhere in life.
I'm mostly a dividend investor. Only at $170 a month right now but the snowball will get juicy later on. And before anyone asks, it's gonna 5 figures to start seeing real results so don't listen to those hype assholes on yt.

Which means you're already doing better than most. My only issue is the idea of having to work till your at least 59 to start enjoying your money. Bitch my knees and back will be dust by then lol
I knew from having my Econ class that investing in your 401k earlier in life would make it better. Can't say I'm smart or whatever but I've listened a little bit.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I knew from having my Econ class that investing in your 401k earlier in life would make it better. Can't say I'm smart or whatever but I've listened a little bit.
"Best time to invest is now. 2nd best was yesterday." Earlier the better. You can't touch your 401k penalty free until your 59.5 years old, so the longer you have it the better your captial.

"Best time to invest is now. 2nd best was yesterday." Earlier the better. You can't touch your 401k penalty free until your 59.5 years old, so the longer you have it the better your captial.
True, true. Very true. It's a *Nest Egg* that's untouchable, for the meantime. And I've been lazy enough to not invest into anything else. How stupid I am. Definitely going to need to look into things.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
True, true. Very true. It's a *Nest Egg* that's untouchable, for the meantime. And I've been lazy enough to not invest into anything else. How stupid I am. Definitely going to need to look into things.
Some personal general rules of mine when it comes to investing:

1) Only invest what you're willing to lose
2) Think long term with safer investments. The safer it is, the less you have to think about it(401ks invests your money in safe index funds over the long term for example)
3) Short term or more risky investments is only for those who good cash flow
4) Stock prices going down happens everyday and is completely normal
5) Stock price declines are an opportunity to accumulate more shares at a discount
6) Dont chase penny stocks
7) Fuck financial influencers. Most are just trying to create hype to increase their own captial.

Yes precisely. The point was to show that Dawkins was not an expert on moral issues concerning abortion and had therefore no reason to say such problematic things. This was also a way to point out that Dawkins, his friend of the new atheism movement and their follower are actually going toward the pass of scientism, which is closer to cultism than real science and that their words should therefore be taken with a grain of salt
Define scientism.

I didnt quote dawkins on moral issues. I quoted him on science.

And the statement stands regardless. Attacking the character instead of the argument is still a fallacy. And your attack of his character was also fallacious.
Post automatically merged:

@Logiko
Pro tip: make shorter posts if you want people to read them, its really hard to find the reply to my quote when the post is too long
Ctrl + F

Yes.I'm serious.The schools themselves can't choose what they will teach kids.Its the federal gov that decides what kids will be taught.This is communism for you.
Thats kinda what we have in germany and its not communism

People acting like they are the masters of their own minds but also requiring drugs to give them control over their life.🤡
#smokeweedeveryday

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
This morning I heard John Walsh talk about something we were talking about yesterday, it doesn't give a separate statistic for firearms. He was talking about how Biden is lying about the crime going down and Biden only cherry-picked places that had huge crime spikes that slightly lowered. He said Baltimore's either crime rate or murder rate don't remember which has gone up 700%.

Anyway back to the point I was making he said: The top 6 he didn't name but said they were in Mexico. Then the next 4 are here. Saint Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans & Chicago. I did try to fact-check these numbers because I do everything, despite me trusting John Walsh with these numbers since this has been his thing since his boys were murdered. My fact check concluded no one can agree on which ones they are but almost all of them list Mexico & US somewhere to varying degrees.

Defund the police was the dumbest movement created of all time.

Guys like Jordon Peteroson, Matt Walsh, Ben Shepiro and even Andrew Tate got an audience in the first place because of the crazy hypocrisy of the left
The old narrative of confusionnist: Blaming the left for the radicalization of the far right and completely ignoring the impact liberal/apolitical/confusionnist rethorics have on those people.. You will never learn it seems..

You talk about hypocrisy of the left but not once have you define what was wrong with what me and other in the left are believing in or defending.. Its all about the boogy man of the left, "the woke".. Its never about the responsabilization of guys like you who are literally borrowing rethoric from the far right to blame the left..

He was called "dangerous."
He is.

I think I secretly have oppositional defiance disorder because when someone tells me not to watch someone
Do NOT watch this video:

And you must ABSOLUTELY NOT watch this video either:

I sorta feel like he has good intentions.
He has not.

I also have hope he's a free thinker
He is not.

It's really the only way to profit nowadays, working a 40 hour job isn't going to get you anywhere in life.
Wait, so you don't believe in meritocracy ?

Define scientism.
The vision that science and the scientific method is the only way to render truth about the world ("science" as a hardcore point of view, thus excluding most social sciences).

Its the vision that believe that following the scientific method will be the way to regulate society the best.

This is a depolitization of the practice of sciences and therefore a very dangerous path to follow as it cuts the link between morality and science (this can lead to such things as saying that not aborting babies with down syndrom is immoral because their lives are not valued as worthy of being lived)

I didnt quote dawkins on moral issues. I quoted him on science.
My point is precisely that Dawkins is slowly falling in antiscientifism, which makes his scientific quote slowly unreliable.

Attacking the character instead of the argument is still a fallacy
Not when the point is to denounce the path of the individual. I do not intend to attack his argumentation but specifically the path Dawkins and his overall ideology.

I heard John Walsh
Listening crypto fascists ?

Cool, like this thread needed more far right rethoric...

But this forum is absolutely not favoring toxic rethoric no no no no...

Defund the police was the dumbest movement created of all time.