Good

IMHO onlyfans is similar to prostitution
But there's much worse stuff than being a prostitute.
I'll be frank, I think it's kinda gross but thinking about it logically, it doesn't harm me so they should do whatever they want.

Better onlyfans that street prostitution
Of course, I'm not stoping them either. But don't have much respect for those who intentionally get themselves into that. It's a stupdi thing to do.

But I'm asking you if you think that's a respectful line of work. Or how about magazine models? This is when your personal feelings interfere with your political ideology. If you believe in freedom, then as long as there is consent among both parties involved then it should be allowed. If you want to say it's like prostitution then that might be a fair comparisson, but then again prostitution should be legal.
It depends of landlords I guess ? I'm not well-versed into that. There are regulations of rents you know. You can't double the rent like that or what. But greedy people you mean ? No, I don't respect them very much.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In ancient Greece prostitution was among the most respected occupations. Culture determines what is respected or looked down upon, and culture is changing rapidly.
In ancient greece prostitutes were forbidden from marrying and even participating in public events.
Even those men didnt want nothing to do with them other than their servicss

Good

IMHO onlyfans is similar to prostitution
But there's much worse stuff than being a prostitute.
I'll be frank, I think it's kinda gross but thinking about it logically, it doesn't harm me so they should do whatever they want.

Better onlyfans that street prostitution
Yes both is prostitution but you still need to separate them
Street prostitutes are victims who need help
I feel genuinely sorry for them and don’t judge them

OF women/men are just cheap hoes lmao