You have said two opposite things here mate.

And onlyfan is still not "selling body" so lets stop being sexist :)
No
I said that I respect a woman who studies, works hard (even though there are many injustices against the female gender) etc. but I didn’t say that I respect every single woman
Being an OF girl (could also be a man, gender is irrelevant) is not respectable in my eyes :)))

of course I’m a sexist again
:risitavirus:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No
I said that I respect a woman who studies, works hard (even though there are many injustices against the female gender) etc. but I didn’t say that I respect every single woman
Being an OF girl (could also be a man, gender is irrelevant) is not respectable in my eyes :)))

nah you're just a guy with a normal opinion, C4N is just a nutjob
Post automatically merged:

Onlyfans is just internet prostitution
yes

Yup :)
Being on only fan is not only a job worthy of respect as it also demands work but also something unstable. Only a few % of people manage to win money out of it. But even if that wasn't the case, there is no moral ethic that say that we shouldn't respect women because they sell photos or video.

But hey.. it's not like you are the only one here..

Onlyfans is just internet prostitution
Nop

nah you're just a guy with a normal opinion, C4N is just a nutjob
No, just respectful of sex workers. Which is something basic for a leftist.

No

Classic C4N argument. Somehow, we all can tell when it is time to say sth like this :kata:

THis just prove that you guys know when someone is being sexist..
Which means that its not a matter of not knowing.. it's a matter of not wanting to stop
No, it just means I dont buy your definition of sexist/phobia etc.
Dont try to force your world view on someone else.
You may say these things are part of modern society, but there are reasons why significant part of society didnt approve of this.
Just like rocket science has improved over time, but gain of function research is limited and dont get funding.
I wont go down this rabbit hole with you.
You do you, just dont call out people for their beliefs.

No, it just means I dont buy your definition of sexist/phobia etc.
Dont try to force your world view on someone else.
You know.. people on the alt right also "don't buy the definition of racism" of the liberals or the left.. still they are racist anyway..

Sexism is the same thing in that instance. Sexism or transphobia (because you guys also seems to "don't buy my definition" of transphobia , weiiiiird I know.. ) are things that can be objectively statued.

Disrespecting a woman because of her work.. IS sexist.. and that weither you agree with the definition of sexism or not.

The reason (like you said) that "significant part of society didnt approve of this" is because the society is leaving under something well known and research that is called patriarchy (I know.. I know.. you don't believe in soft sciences.. how peculiar). Patriarchy is - weither you like it or not - something that affect all of us me and you included.

Meaning that it's logical that a "significant part of society didnt approve of this" as this is just a testimony that we still have a LONG WAY to go before the end of patriarchy and before Women start getting the respect they deserve.

You know.. people on the alt right also "don't buy the definition of racism" of the liberals or the left.. still they are racist anyway..

Sexism is the same thing in that instance. Sexism or transphobia (because you guys also seems to "don't buy my definition" of transphobia , weiiiiird I know.. ) are things that can be objectively statued.

Disrespecting a woman because of her work.. IS sexist.. and that weither you agree with the definition of sexism or not.

The reason (like you said) that "significant part of society didnt approve of this" is because the society is leaving under something well known and research that is called patriarchy (I know.. I know.. you don't believe in soft sciences.. how peculiar). Patriarchy is - weither you like it or not - something that affect all of us me and you included.

Meaning that it's logical that a "significant part of society didnt approve of this" as this is just a testimony that we still have a LONG WAY to go before the end of patriarchy and before Women start getting the respect they deserve.
As I said, not all things human do deserve respect.
It is not about men or women.
Yeah, we have long way to go... into space? Like, Musk advancing rocket science and going to the Moon, Mars, so on.
While, gain of function research labs are being closed or not getting public approval.
By your logic, we are discriminating against researchers involved in gain of function research.

Morals and public acceptance comes first, then modernization.
Next, we will have biologically modified humans, possibly with chips installed in their brains.

That will open up another pandora box.

Again, there are many other ways to gain respect. Sex workers are just prostitutes. Stop glorifying them.

As I said, not all things human do deserve respect.
It is not about men or women.
It is about woman and men. And indeed, all things human do not deserve respect, but in that case it does. There is no objective reason to deny the respect of women who do these job. Unless of course if you base your ethic on a moral like religion that is perfectly subjective and completely baseless in term of objective problematics.

Yeah, we have long way to go... into space? Like, Musk advancing rocket science and going to the Moon, Mars, so on.
While, gain of function research labs are being closed or not getting public approval.
By your logic, we are discriminating against researchers involved in gain of function research.
We are not talking about space here. Just basic human respect. Just the fact of being a good person.

Morals and public acceptance comes first, then modernization.
Next, we will have biologically modified humans, possibly with chips installed in their brains.
Not necessaraly no. Modernity can come before moral and public acceptance.

Sex workers are just prostitutes. Stop glorifying them.
1. Not in the case of onlyfan. Where you would just be propagating a sexist moral panic and argumentation that the alt right tend to use. As Onlyfan is only a service of video and photo not a physical service. Same things as taking yourself in picture and selling it. With or without closes on.
2. Not gloryfing sex work don't deny you the basic capacity of being an actual good person and respect those sex worker as most of the time this is not a choice made because of a whim.

OnlyFans chicks are sex-workers, period. Don't care if it doesn't fit someone's old-fashioned definition of prostitution.
It doesn't. But yeah, some of them are sex worker. But you forgot that there are men too.. which only prove that what you are interesting in, is not the work in itself.. its denying respect to women.