It's not a science, it's just a discipline :josad:
A discipline OF science

:stop:

You can never really get true conclusions with history though. Every person who picked up a writing instrument was biased, working with incomplete information and sometimes working with specific agendas or limitations.
Most scientist will actually tell you that the carcan "scientific method" is missleading.

https://www.snexplores.org/article/problems-scientific-method

Some scientists prefer to it the term "scientific practice" or "scientific thinking". Its much more in line with what they actually do.

But you highlighted one of the problematic of science: human are bias and EVEN the scientific process can be bias. That's why scientific rely on a LOT of informations, data, experiences, reproductibility etc. Indeed an historian can be bias, that's why their discipline must be done rigorously.

Just like others scientific disciplines, escaping bias can be very hard, that's why we rely on the scientific practice and good ethics.

- [SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE] - Systemic Racism's impact in science - Major scientific journal "Science"
- [VIDEO] - A crisis in Science : Psychology. The problem with scientific publications and P-Hacking
- [STUDY] - There is a Gender bias in research : How does it affect evidence based medicine
- [STUDY] - Women researchers are cited less than men
- [SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE AND STUDIES] - Women researchers are cited less than men and what can be done about it
- [STUDY] - Gender Bias in science - Women ask different questions in social sciences

You are doing the same but the other way. Look this guy!

And not long ago you said you weren't against freedom of speech. Look this guy!

Funny how hostages and attacks on Israel doesn't enter in your standard. And right above you said it was a lie that you are antisemitic and want Israel to disappear. Look at this guy!

Israel said they were continuing the operation in Rafah because Hamas refused to make a deal.

And let them under Hamas control for them to be tortured? At least they already rescued many of the hostages.

I didn't seeing you saying shit. I'm just seeing you shutting on Israel everyday. Not a word about hostage confessions of being raped and torture about them.

Also how do you plan to have those Hamas criminals to be brought into international court? Are you gonna to make a call and ask them nicely to go there?

If a crime wasn't committed there is ways to prove it wasn't.

There is no between the line. International Court can't be vague. They were clear about Israel not making a genocide and advised for them to keep ways of that not happening.

I commend you for still having braincells arguing with all of this bullshit

I commend you for still having braincells arguing with all of this bullshit
@Natalija I expect this lack of empathy from this mf right here. But there’s no way that after what Israel has done, and what it’s planning to do going into Rafah, that anyone in good faith could possibly justify this massacre. You guys just don’t consider Palestinians to be actual human beings. Shame on you!

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@Natalija I expect this lack of empathy from this mf right here. But there’s no way that after what’s Israel has done, and what it’s planning to do going into Rafah, that anyone in good faith could possibly justify this massacre. You guys just don’t consider Palestinians to be actual human beings. Shame on you!
You are all just antisemites

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I know you quite well. I know you don’t like Jews and immigrants. Your third grade level trolling is as pathetic and it can possibly be.
Your antisemitism is way more pathetic.
I dont hate immigrants or jews. But if you talk about illegal immigration than you must understand how stupid you are , new york seems third world country now.
Immigration should be done legal ways

Your antisemitism is way more pathetic.
I dont hate immigrants or jews. But if you talk about illegal immigration than you must understand how stupid you are , new york seems third world country now.
Immigration should be done legal ways
I’m well aware of your trolling tactics. Just go bother someone else.

as someone who went through immigration the legal way, I don’t want to hear anything about immigrants coming from an isolated forest incel such as you.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I’m well aware of your trolling tactics. Just go bother someone else.

as someone who went through immigration the legal way, I don’t want to hear anything about immigrants coming from an isolated forest incel such as you.
Ofcourse someone like you would want to go to any country easily. Effort for you means nothing obviously.
I want people migrate in my country and put an effort. Not get shit for free , be uncheked at all ant let run wild do whatever they want.

Ofcourse someone like you would want to go to any country easily. Effort for you means nothing obviously.
I want people migrate in my country and put an effort. Not get shit for free , be uncheked at all ant let run wild do whatever they want.
Someone like me? What does that mean? I’ve live my whole life in this county. I pay taxes that ultimately go into defending your country form being invaded by russia. If anyone is being a freeloader here it’s you.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Someone like me? What does that mean? I’ve live my whole life in this county. I pay taxes that ultimately go into defending your country form being invaded by russia. If anyone is being a freeloader here it’s you.
Dude I support russia
Post automatically merged:

So fuck you for being responsible for sending all that money.
Post automatically merged:

Antisemite and warmonger , typical white american you are