So there are different sects of Judaism and each have different standards for who is a Jew.

having a Jewish mom is the universal standard. If you have a Jewish mom, every denomination of Judaism considers you Jewish.

But if you are a convert, the sects have different standards.

Orthodox Judaism has a more strict interpretation of Jewish law than conservative Judaism or Reform Judaism. Hence while conservative and reform Jews consider orthodox converts to be Jews, conservative and reform converts aren’t considered Jewish by orthodox standards.

I’m doing a reform conversion.

While Israeli law considers converts of all 3 sects to be Jewish for citizenship purposes, for stuff like marriage, cemeteries, etc. it goes by orthodox rule.

So two reform Jews can’t marry in Israel unless they are Jewish by orthodox standards.
Why are you converting to Judaism if I can ask? And is thinking that the Palestinians should be displaced a requirement?

And is thinking that the Palestinians should be displaced a requirement?
It isn’t and I don’t believe that

I genuinely don’t care about the state of Israel. It’s important to a lot of Jews, but I have zero connection to that country.

I think the Jews living in that area do have a right to political autonomy, but the nakba and all the crimes that followed are wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Why are you converting to Judaism if I can ask?
Reform Judaism is fun. It doesn’t ask much from me. I like the prayer, music, holidays, and community.

Growing up some of my closest friends from high school were Jews. I think that’s what got me into it.

Last edited:
I fail to understand how people in America have been genocided by diseases. Does someone have ressources on this matter ?

Genuinely and sincerely, your beloved. Mathias
https://www.clinicalmicrobiologyandinfection.com/article/S1198-743X(14)64174-4/pdf

Biological warfare was something known and used way before the colonization of the Americas. So while yes, we have very little records of it being done (aside from a few example in the XIX century , their is a HIGH probabability that BW was used to decimate and submit the local populations there.

Many Europeans like you hate Europe, but they keep living here. Is your background European too?
You brought 0 evidence, and on the other hand there is plenty of evidence of huge wars and imperialism happening in other cultures. Spamming the same false thing 100 times won't make it true.
I don't hate Europe. I just despise our history. Nuance.

Do germans needs to defends Nazi to be proud to be germans ? No. So stop trying to say that because we denounce the crimes and imperialism of Europeans, we de facto hate Europe.

I provided the evidence you needed, if you are not ok with it. Not my fault. And if you still don't understand what imperialism is, type "Africa", "Bollore" "working condition" in google and you will start to understand.

I live in NY, my vote doesn’t make a difference at all.
You are never safe from a twist mate, careful

I wouldn't generalize like that. Only a handful of European nations had colonies.
That's true. I'm talking about old Europe.

I don't hate Europe. I just despise our history. Nuance.

Do germans needs to defends Nazi to be proud to be germans ? No. So stop trying to say that because we denounce the crimes and imperialism of Europeans, we de facto hate Europe.
Your denunciation is for all the wring reasons, for example trying to proven that Euros are the source of all evil. 0 evidence, I can do a quick Google search and find various forms of imperialism with huge death tolls outside of Europe. I even made some example in our exchange but you chose to ignore it.
Are you being sarcastic and you want them to torture civilians?

It would seem you're not familiar with the electoral college or the concept of solid blue/red states.
Yeah, you might be right. I still have the french system in mind.

Rip you guys.

Your denunciation is for all the wring reasons
No. The denounciation is here to remind everyone that Europe and the Us are still completely appropriating ressources and still have an hegemony on the world. Even if China and Russia are growing.

for example trying to proven that Euros are the source of all evil.
Not the sources of all evil, just the sources of a lot.

Yes. I have:

- [VIDEO] - Post colonialism or the impact of colonialism on our current society - A case study : Britain
-
[VIDEO] - Remains of the colonization: How the West is keeping Africa poor and underdeveloped
- [VIDEO] - The ungoing colonization of Palestine by Israel - A Brief history

You are simply choosing to look away.

Google search and find various forms of imperialism with huge death tolls outside of Europe. I even made some example in our exchange but you chose to ignore it.
You are talking about civilization who made conquest. I'm talking about global imperialism.

Why do you think the Uk is named the UK ? Why do you think French is an official language in 32 nation and not Chinese or Japanese ?

Colonization. And the effect of which are still present today.

I fear they might do it since Russian soldiers also tortured Ukrainian civilians.
You seem very much against violence on Palestinians but with Russian civilians it is ok?
Yeah, you might be right. I still have the french system in mind.

Rip you guys.

No. The denounciation is here to remind everyone that Europe and the Us are still completely appropriating ressources and still have an hegemony on the world. Even if China and Russia are growing.

Not the sources of all evil, just the sources of a lot.

Yes. I have:

- [VIDEO] - Post colonialism or the impact of colonialism on our current society - A case study : Britain
-
[VIDEO] - Remains of the colonization: How the West is keeping Africa poor and underdeveloped
- [VIDEO] - The ungoing colonization of Palestine by Israel - A Brief history

You are simply choosing to look away.

You are talking about civilization who made conquest. I'm talking about global imperialism.

Why do you think the Uk is named the UK ? Why do you think French is an official language in 32 nation and not Chinese or Japanese ?

Colonization. And the effect of which are still present today.
I am trying to keep it short for the aforementioned reasons. Basically, I am not sure if that's your position but you seem to think that imperialism and war is something almost exclusive to white people, I am against this notion. Otherwise, I am against colonialism too, just remember that European countries are also Uncle Sam's colonies right now.

I fail to understand how people in America have been genocided by diseases. Does someone have ressources on this matter ?

Genuinely and sincerely, your beloved. Mathias
High sugar diet, seed oils, estrogen in water, shit ton of microplastics, sedentary lifestyle, drugs made to make you worse, anti depressants that fuck with your brain chemistry, poor relationships and mental health, high stress

You seem very much against violence on Palestinians but with Russian civilians it is ok
Read my post again
High sugar diet, seed oils, estrogen in water, shit ton of microplastics, sedentary lifestyle, drugs made to make you worse, anti depressants that fuck with your brain chemistry, poor relationships and mental health, high stress
You didn't get the context of his question but this is unironically the best post I've ever seen from you.
Prepare for logiko to attack you for insinuating that psychopharmaceuticals are dangerous tho.
Post automatically merged:

Good night Germany

Last edited: