If the Palestinians are all saved then the Lebanese will be the next lot needing saving from the Israeli meat grinder.
Israel is merely the USA's placeholder in the middle east
if they actually cared about the people in Gaza, they’d save them.

These people are trapped in a war zone with no way out
Yes
Immigration is a net benefit to the economy
Coerced immigration is brain drain

A
Nah mate, if they had the will then what they should do is diplomatically isolate Israel, sanction it, kick out all of Israel's diplomats and ambassadors, deny all Israeli flagged shipping, deny use of their airspace to Israeli flights and declare the IDF a terrorist organisation as a start. They would lead the way in isolating Israel from the rest of the world and treating it like the rogue, genocidal, pariah state it deserves to be treated as, not assist in the ethnic cleansing of their cultural brethren you morally bankrupt ghoul.
that’s not mutually exclusive with accepting refugees
Post automatically merged:

And I do believe the Arab states had tried that and nothing came of it

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There's a different between immigration and uncontrolled mass immigration. Immigration is indeed a net positive as it adds more to the welfare and social security system, and keeps the labor force strong as birthrate decline. Mass Immigration however bleeds out the wellfare system, gives politicians an excuse to push back the age of retirement and reduce government benefits, artificially pump housing prices, and gives corporations more opportunities to keep wages and benefits low.

When politicians are constantly speaking for mass Immigration, and corporations lobbying in favor it, that alone is a giant red flag.

while I don't think just because the MENA countries don't want to take palestinian refugees it means they dont give a fuck about them, I do find it hilarious the refugees rights all fall on the shoulders of the western world.

We literally give them path to citizenships, irrc none of the countries surrounding palestine gives palestinian refugees that

That's your fantasy mate. Human will act badly if the system is bad. No matter their origins.

It just happen that the system created by Europeans was far more oppressive, hegemonic and imperialist that the other ones.
Man you just LOVE to spam the words oppressive and oppression.
It wasn't particularly more oppressive per se, but it was more efficient in conquering. You just hate European people and want them to die.

You just hate European people and want them to die.
Again.. I'm European Einstein.

Europeans installed their imperialism all over the world and it created the situation some countries are facing today. This is an historical FACT.

Now, either you accept it or not. I do not care. But stop spreading missinformation and your fantasy about me.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There's a different between immigration and uncontrolled mass immigration. Immigration is indeed a net positive as it adds more to the welfare and social security system, and keeps the labor force strong as birthrate decline. Mass Immigration however bleeds out the wellfare system, gives politicians an excuse to push back the age of retirement and reduce government benefits, artificially pump housing prices, and gives corporations more opportunities to keep wages and benefits low.

When politicians are constantly speaking for mass Immigration, and corporations lobbying in favor it, that alone is a giant red flag.
Forgot to mention that for the US, they still deport a ton of migrants. The Democrats party are so open about mass immigration yet the deport more than Republicans. Obama deported 420K, Trump 270k, and Biden 800k(so far). Goes to show ya how this is nothing but a tool for more money and power. They keep turning immigration into a moral/social justice issue, when it has, like many other things, always been an economic one.

Forgot to mention that for the US, they still deport a ton of migrants. The Democrats party are so open about mass immigration yet the deport more than Republicans. Obama deported 420K, Trump 270k, and Biden 800k(so far). Goes to show ya how this is nothing but a tool for more money and power. They keep turning immigration into a moral/social justice issue, when it has, like many other things, always been an economic one.
One of the factors is immigration spikes whenever a democrat is in power due to their perceived easier on immigration policies.

that’s not mutually exclusive with accepting refugees
It is mutually exclusive to the interests of the nearby politically burdened Arab states to assist Israel in its ethnic cleansing endeavours.
And I do believe the Arab states had tried that and nothing came of it
I said they need to lead the way to ultimately the entire world doing that. Last big actions I saw was Malaysia refusing Israeli shipping and the Houthis blocking the Red Sea. Otherwise, not much has happened recently since October 7th that I know of.

Europeans installed their imperialism all over the world and it created the situation some countries are facing today. This is an historical FACT.

Now, either you accept it or not. I do not care. But stop spreading missinformation and your fantasy about me.
Many Europeans like you hate Europe, but they keep living here. Is your background European too?
You brought 0 evidence, and on the other hand there is plenty of evidence of huge wars and imperialism happening in other cultures. Spamming the same false thing 100 times won't make it true.

When are you claiming your birthright tho?
I’m not ever going to move to Israel. I think the country is pretty .

I don’t want to raise my kids in a land perpetually at war.

Not to mention that while I would be eligible for Israeli citizenship after completing a reform conversion, because the country is a theocracy run by the orthodoxy, I would never be able to get married in Israel.

Israel only has religious marriage and because they only use the orthodox definition of Jewishness, I couldn’t get a Jewish marriage because reform conversion isn’t valid by orthodox standards.

An Israeli told me that a lot of Israelis go to Cyprus to get married because Israel does recognize all marriages done abroad. But if you want to get a gay marriage or an interfaith marriage you can’t do that in Israel.

I would like to visit one day, if only to see the religious sites and everything, but I’m really not invested in the country

I’m not ever going to move to Israel. I think the country is pretty .

I don’t want to raise my kids in a land perpetually at war.

Not to mention that while I would be eligible for Israeli citizenship after completing a reform conversion, because the country is a theocracy run by the orthodoxy, I would never be able to get married in Israel.

Israel only has religious marriage and because they only use the orthodox definition of Jewishness, I couldn’t get a Jewish marriage because reform conversion isn’t valid by orthodox standards.

An Israeli told me that a lot of Israelis go to Cyprus to get married because Israel does recognize all marriages done abroad. But if you want to get a gay marriage or an interfaith marriage you can’t do that in Israel.

I would like to visit one day, if only to see the religious sites and everything, but I’m really not invested in the country
I don't get it, are you Jewish?

I wouldn't generalize like that. Only a handful of European nations had colonies.

I don't get it, are you Jewish?
So there are different sects of Judaism and each have different standards for who is a Jew.

having a Jewish mom is the universal standard. If you have a Jewish mom, every denomination of Judaism considers you Jewish.

But if you are a convert, the sects have different standards.

Orthodox Judaism has a more strict interpretation of Jewish law than conservative Judaism or Reform Judaism. Hence while conservative and reform Jews consider orthodox converts to be Jews, conservative and reform converts aren’t considered Jewish by orthodox standards.

I’m doing a reform conversion.

While Israeli law considers converts of all 3 sects to be Jewish for citizenship purposes, for stuff like marriage, cemeteries, etc. it goes by orthodox rule.

So two reform Jews can’t marry in Israel unless they are Jewish by orthodox standards.