pretty shocking to see how many nowadays treat it as a static unchangeable revelation and don't use their brains to place it in its historical context.
Its widely believed to be the unalterable perfect word of god that always applies.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say biology doesn't matter, I said humans are only animals, if you consider an animal to mean any living being,
Plants are living beings. So thats not the only criteria for what an animal is.

If you wanna die in a trench go for it, I sure as hell hope to go out in a better way.
You do understand that it's not because Trump says that he is not a warmonger that he is not, right ?

A little reminder that the first plague of the year of doom was Trump almost starting an all out war with Iran.

Progressive doesn't mean good. It means aimed toward progress. She is a liberal but a progressive one (when Macron is a conservative liberal). She is just much more preferable than Trump, it's not even a debate.

You do understand that it's not because Trump says that he is not a warmonger that he is not, right ?

A little reminder that the first plague of the year of doom was Trump almost starting an all out war with Iran.
Throwing around buzzwords like "warmonger" has 0 meaning, think about this rationally. The death of Soleimani was one of the few significat acts of warfare of his presidency and it didn't even have much of a consequence. On the other hand, after 5 years of Biden we are on te brink of WWIII. Trump doesn't seem to have much interest in going to war with Russia and China, at least for now, and probably not in the spawn of his last presidency if he wins. The Democrats want to either go to war or at least pilot Europe into it while they sit in the back. It's basically suicidal for an European to want Kabalah to win.
Btw yeah Trump seems to approve the genocide in the Middle East and while it's very sad, it's a position shared by both candidates and it can't be stopped by this election. Let's be rational and at least try to keep ourselves alive for now, wishing for our own destruction won't bring any benefit.

Progressive doesn't mean good. It means aimed toward progress. She is a liberal but a progressive one (when Macron is a conservative liberal). She is just much more preferable than Trump, it's not even a debate.
Preferable? Yes. Progressive? You need to start looking at policy, cuz it's clear you don't know her policies or her track record. Have the decency to at least read on it if you're gonna talk about it.

Preferable? Yes. Progressive? You need to start looking at policy, cuz it's clear you don't know her policies or her track record. Have the decency to at least read on it if you're gonna talk about it.
In this context, I use "conservatism" and "progressism" not as status but political vectors.

In this sence, you can be a progressist and be a Taliban or a communist and a conservatist. What I'm talking about here is the vector of the political leanance.

Harris is a liberal that has the mind turn toward the left where liberals like Macron are the opposite. EVEN if technically, they are both problematic on a social stance.

On the other hand, after 5 years of Biden we are on te brink of WWIII
Of course. But there is a context behind that. A context that was growing during Trump's presidency. In the same context, Trump would be in the same position. Simply because they are both turned toward imperialism.

Of course. But there is a context behind that. A context that was growing during Trump's presidency. In the same context, Trump would be in the same position. Simply because they are both turned toward imperialism.
If you wanna fave Kamela you don't need to justify yourself, your problem as I said. But cut the crap and stop wasting my time with this context bullshit, one day you people accuse him of being Putin's girlfriend and the other day he somehow made the "context", whatever it is, that bought us to war and somehow he's more responsible for this than Biden.

n this context, I use "conservatism" and "progressism" not as status but political vectors.

In this sence, you can be a progressist and be a Taliban or a communist and a conservatist. What I'm talking about here is the vector of the political leanance.

Harris is a liberal that has the mind turn toward the left where liberals like Macron are the opposite. EVEN if technically, they are both problematic on a social stance.
I hear a whole lotta yapping but a whole lotta nothing. Either familiarize yourself with her career and political positions or kindly refrain from opining since you refuse to do real research.

If you wanna fave Kamela you don't need to justify yourself
You are the one who talked about trenchs, not me.

Using war as an argument to attack democrats is nonsense since republicans are worse.

I hear a whole lotta yapping but a whole lotta nothing. Either familiarize yourself with her career and political positions or kindly refrain from opining since you refuse to do real research.
What do you not understand with the notion of "political vector" ?

Problem of comprehension ?

Learn to read and stop whining