K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
People theorizing that its not explosives, but Israel remotely heating pagers and walkie talkies until they explode
Same shit.

They can practically explode every device near you now. This shit probably already developed years ago and now even more advanced

The ramifications is concerning

And you'll be dismissed as collateral damage for greater good and you'll be victim blamed

It's over. Governments getting too powerful compared to civilians and retarded Americans think their guns will do shit against supposed tyrannical government

Same shit.

They can practically explode every device near you now. This shit probably already developed years ago and now even more advanced

The ramifications is concerning

And you'll be dismissed as collateral damage for greater good and you'll be victim blamed

It's over. Governments getting too powerful compared to civilians and retarded Americans think their guns will do shit against supposed tyrannical government
Its not the same shit. Explosive is an old thing. The second option is something new

Imagine realizing that all of your electronics are equipped with a hidden bomb that cause it to spontaneously blow up out of nowhere with a command!

But I don't think that's likely to be implemented in since the last time a smartphone exploded (Samsung Galaxy Note 7), Samsung got themselves in hot water over that. Even a couple of electronics malfunctioning or not working properly can have major impact on its sales, much less having it explode

Imagine realizing that all of your electronics are equipped with a hidden bomb that cause it to spontaneously blow up out of nowhere with a command!

But I don't think that's likely to be implemented in since the last time a smartphone exploded (Samsung Galaxy Note 7), Samsung got themselves in hot water over that. Even a couple of electronics malfunctioning or not working properly can have major impact on its sales, much less having it explode
Why would this be the case with random devices owned by average citizens?

easier to dispose in case of capture? can be used as a weapon under duress?

There's plenty of reasons why you'd want to rig it just in case if you're a militia. Had Israel indiscriminately bombed every pager in lebanon I'd be more scared, tho the possibility that these were just regular pagers and israel just has info on every hezbollah member is there

Oh you're saying the mechanism was there and was triggered by accident and now they have to tell everyone they were hacked so nobody finds out they all have default explosives in their devices?
No, I think the mechanism was triggered by IS. My copium is to think IS can't blow up regular pagers, instead they blew up those that were rigged already.

I hope you guys dont seriously think just overheating a battery will cause explosions that wild two days in a row in two different kinds of devices lol.

Sources from Lebanon yesterday said that the pagers were rigged and the ones that exploded were ones that Hezbollah got 5 months ago.
The radio devices that exploded today were also ones that Hezbollah got 5 months ago.
Seems like Mossad just tracked were they buy their communication devices from and rigged them en masse, not the first time the tactic was used but never on this scale.

But what is interesting is that this was apparentaly a tactic kept in case of total war, and Israel pulled the trigger because two Hezbollah members discovered something was wrong with the pagers.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope you guys dont seriously think just overheating a battery will cause explosions that wild two days in a row in two different kinds of devices lol.

Sources from Lebanon yesterday said that the pagers were rigged and the ones that exploded were ones that Hezbollah got 5 months ago.
The radio devices that exploded today were also ones that Hezbollah got 5 months ago.
Seems like Mossad just tracked were they buy their communication devices from and rigged them en masse, not the first time the tactic was used but never on this scale.

But what is interesting is that this was apparentaly a tactic kept in case of total war, and Israel pulled the trigger because two Hezbollah members discovered something was wrong with the pagers.
Yeah, I’ve heard from the masses online that the current idea is, Mossad intercepted this shipment at some point and altered the pagers

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ake-pagers-used-lebanon-explosion-2024-09-18/
On a read of this article, it seems like Gold Apollo wasn't the company that shipped the pagers, but a company from Hungary that bought the license called BAC. There were no direct shipments from Taiwan to Lebanon and I read that yesterday so its probably true.

Moreover, this line seals the deal:
"The remittance was very strange," he said, adding that payments had come through the Middle East. He did not elaborate further.
A firm in Budapest, Hungary was sending money to taiwan through the Middle East, now it makes sense why the address leads to a residence and not an actual office.

So this is likely a fake company made up by Israel for this operation. Hezbollah should be more careful who they buy from.