https://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Ungeim...n-oder-leider-verstorben-article22893169.html

which means I'm already dead because I never had Covid nor did I get the Vaccine. Same counts for Thunbergs quote,I don't care about climate change...at least not to a degree I would change my current lifestyle and eat the bugs or stop driving my car.
Congrats on your reading disability then i guess

"Klar ist aber, dass die meisten Ungeimpften von heute bis dahin entweder geimpft, genesen oder leider verstorben sind"

There are literally worlds between this statement and your description of it.

There are literally worlds between this statement and your description of it.
Because he said "most of them" doesn't make my point incorrect. The most unvaccinated didn't die and are by full health in this context. The vaccinated in comparison struggel with trombosis syndrome and other problems. It wasn't the Unvaccinated who collapsed in front of running cameras
Congrats on your reading disability then i guess
I know it's sometimes hard to read it out but was joking. But okay,you have a point and nice insult.:suresure:

Because he said "most of them" doesn't make my point incorrect. The most unvaccinated didn't die and are by full health in this context. The vaccinated in comparison struggel with trombosis syndrome and other problems. It wasn't the Unvaccinated who collapsed in front of running cameras

I know it's sometimes hard to read it out but was joking. But okay,you have a point and nice insult.:suresure:
He didnt say most unvaccinated will die though. So again congrats on your reading disability. And thats not an insult,just an observation

Same quote from our german health minister. Everyone who's not vaccinated against Covid should already died march last year. And here I am still standing and healthier than some of the vaccinated folk with heart issues.:milaugh:

Nobody with a brain really thought
covid was the end of the world, death rate was pretty low

however there are extremes on ether sides like the conservatives
thought the disease was made up which is factually untrue

so goes it being a death plague
but yknow you cant reason with people with the ideological focus

cause the basis is not logic or reason but their unsupported belief

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
so in your opinion, does playing Hogwarts legacy make you a transphobe/nazi?
Apparently.

I'll say it again, if Rowling was actually involved with the development in anyway I could understand the outrage much more. But that's not what happened.

Plus there's literally a trans character in the game stupids :ihaha: