True, but it grinds my gears how he pretends to be well read when he is obviously not. He doesn’t understand the history of his own country. If I was him and an American had a better grasp on the lessons that violence has imparted in my country, id be more than ashamed.
He gets all his info from conspiracy sites/channels and all he can say is literally COMMUNIST EVIL, YOU ARE COMMUNIST AND YOU ARE COMMUNIST EVERYONE IS COMMUNIST
And when you push his buttons he instantly gets personal and uses 4th grader baits

"Jump off a bridge, Tonnes."
"BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS"
"Man, Toko is so hot... I hope Oda draws rule34 of her"
"That's not pedophilia, if you keep harassing Midnight over that you're getting banned, we don't condone harassment!"
:lusalty:
Not to mention people like Kaios exist
Post automatically merged:

Damn you fucked that quote up bad Okamakama lol
Kinda yes but you literally sound like Walmart Kaios

Why do you have so much hate in your heart... its so painful to witness.
Jesus Christ you're such a fucking pussy. For someone who was so upset about C4N(was it C4N?) using "the emotions of the mentally unstable" over facts, they seem to be all you've got yourself. I dont usually get this pissed off on here but your "woe is me" shtick is infuriating.

Kinda yes but you literally sound like Walmart Kaios
I'm not telling y'all I'm gonna shoot you up for liking a character I don't like :saden:
Still… regardless how you feel about tonnes, he’s still a kid in many regards. He might be a troll but nothing that he’s done before strikes me as bigoted or hateful.
Oh yeah, ofc, he literally based his pfp and signature off a misinterpreted statement I made too (He thinks I said that he has all the women in the forum on strings, but I just pointed out that it's weird how meeyori and eten were jumping me with him out of no where).
Definitely not the most mature or sane.