I read the article and its fucking hilarious. they claim that people went to gyms during pandemic, and in gyms they got into far right extremist clubs or some shit like that. like wtf.... Most likely what happened is like what happens everywhere in unmoderated forums, conservatism simply allways prevails. Liberalism needs censorship and moderation
I'm trying to follow you Zolo but I'm at a loss really

I read the article and its fucking hilarious. they claim that people went to gyms during pandemic, and in gyms they got into far right extremist clubs or some shit like that. like wtf.... Most likely what happened is like what happens everywhere in unmoderated forums, conservatism simply allways prevails. Liberalism needs censorship and moderation
I really think you make up problems in your head just to hate on the left

That is not healthy

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So they also traded slaves among other things?
Slaves are basic needs in pre- modern world.

The lack of political technology and bureaucracy ( and resources) means the state isn't capable enough to fund many people and so they took slaves to build buildings and soldiers, Bodyguards, Personal workers and shit . Normies won't do any of that

In these days , we just call em *Cheap* labours. Jusk legally required to give them some money

Ask the Brits they pretended to end slavery only to escalate use of *cheap labour* to cope with industrialization

Slaves are basic needs in pre- modern world.

The lack of political technology and bureaucracy ( and resources) means the state isn't capable enough to fund many people and so they took slaves to build buildings and soldiers, Bodyguards, Personal workers and shit . Normies won't do any of that

In these days , we just call em *Cheap* labours. Jusk legally required to give them some money

Ask the Brits they pretended to end slavery only to escalate use of *cheap labour* to cope with industrialization
W