You are fascist if you are leftard, call every right winger nazi too while you are at it.
You only good at provoking, you know full well I did not do that
You said he had good ideas bro. It’s hilarious for you to call me a fascist since you clearly don’t understand what fascism means despite having read mein kampf. Look it up dumb dumb.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You said he had good ideas bro. It’s hilarious for you to call me a fascist since you clearly don’t understand what fascism means despite having read mein kampf. Look it up dumb dumb.
I wasnt talking about you but in general if you couldnt tell... and you havent read it, and all I said is a lot of political ideas today could be compared to hes, what I meant it was weaponised against ideology you dont like... If you read it you would know that calling someone you dont like a nazi doesnt work.... becouse those ideas are everywhere
Post automatically merged:

what I meant everyone you dont like could be called nazi, becouse absolutely everyone has one thing or the other that hitler believed in too

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Getting real sick and tired of seeing headlines like this…are we going to do fucking ANYTHING to keep kids safe?? Between predatory teachers and frequent shootings, school seems like the most dangerous place for a child these days :lusalty:

Also, Donnie spent 70-something years as the very definition of “coastal elite,” hilarious to see there are still commoners who think he’s the greatest or that he gives a single minuscule shit about them :gokulaugh:

Getting real sick and tired of seeing headlines like this…are we going to do fucking ANYTHING to keep kids safe?? Between predatory teachers and frequent shootings, school seems like the most dangerous place for a child these days :lusalty:

Also, Donnie spent 70-something years as the very definition of “coastal elite,” hilarious to see there are still commoners who think he’s tgreatest or that he gives a single minuscule shit about them :gokulaugh:
Especially non Americans who support trump. Those are even more pathetic.

Imagine using justice system to take down your opponent. Fucking gross. But Trump will win
???what????
How do you want them to do it? By using guns??

Between predatory teachers and frequent shootings, school seems like the most dangerous place for a child these days :lusalty:
It always has been. Just yesterday I read an article about an organized church pedo ring that abused thousands if children during the sixties.

Trump violated the emoluments clause by taking money from the saudis while in office. We literally have the tape of him claiming he has documents that he didn’t declassify and showing them to other people. Not to mention what happened in Georgia and the “find me 11,000 votes”. There’s just so much man. I won’t deny it is politically motivated, but Trump abused his privilege as a former president to the point where the institutions can’t turn a blind eye like they’ve always done. He is not only evil (like 99.9% of politicians) but he is willing to take a whole country down with him all for the sake of his ego. He doesn’t care about common people, virtually 90% of his policies’ benefits went to the top 1%, not to mention how he continued to outsource like Obama, bush and Clinton while increasing drone strikes by 200%.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Trump violated the emoluments clause by taking money from the saudis while in office. We literally have the tape of him claiming he has documents that he didn’t declassify and showing them to other people. Not to mention what happened in Georgia and the “find me 11,000 votes”. There’s just so much man. I won’t deny it is politically motivated, but Trump abused his privilege as a former president to the point where the institutions can’t turn a blind eye like they’ve always done. He is not only evil (like 99.9% of politicians) but he is willing to take a whole country down with him all for the sake of his ego. He doesn’t care about common people, virtually 90% of his policies’ benefits went to the top 1%, not to mention how he continued to outsource like Obama, bush and Clinton while increasing drone strikes by 200%.
Thats what every "im independant thinker" people say. you are a joke.

Against war. putting china into place, energy independance, less regulations, making sure companies and industries stays in america and doesnt get overseas those keeping jobs and thats just the tip of the iceberg of hes policies

Thats what every "im independant thinker" people say. you are a joke.

Against war. putting china into place, energy independance, less regulations, making sure companies and industries stays in america and doesnt get overseas those keeping jobs and thats just the tip of the iceberg of hes policies
You don’t know specific policies you ignorant. You won’t hear liberals talk about this shit cause they’re guilty of half the shit Donald trump has done. Gtfo with your baseless assumptions when energy independence was never achieved. What I listed are just facts. More jobs where outsourced during the trump administration, just like every other president before him. My man can barely speak English and he be out here sucking trumps dick.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You don’t know specific policies you ignorant cuck. You won’t hear liberals talk about this shit cause they’re guilty of half the shit Donald trump has done. Gtfo with your baseless assumptions when energy independence was never achieved. What I listed are just facts. More jobs where outsourced during the trump administration, just like every other president before him. My man can barely speak English and he be out here sucking trumps dick.
How many languages can you speak ? english isnt even my second. But only you here so angry and coming up with all the typical insults that Ive heard many times before. you are simply ignorant.

You don’t know specific policies you ignorant cuck. You won’t hear liberals talk about this shit cause they’re guilty of half the shit Donald trump has done. Gtfo with your baseless assumptions when energy independence was never achieved. What I listed are just facts. More jobs where outsourced during the trump administration, just like every other president before him. My man can barely speak English and he be out here sucking trumps dick.
if you call me cuck, I have pictures of myself working forestry with 100kg logs etc, so who are you?

Last edited:
How many languages can you speak ? english isnt even my second. But only you here so angry and coming up with all the typical insults that Ive heard many times before. you are simply ignorant.

if you call me cuck, I have pictures of myself working forestry with 100kg logs etc, so who are you?
You’re so insecure dude. I don’t care what or how much wood you can carry. I speak 3 languages. 2 of them at a native level.

Im insecure ? , when you are the one who comes up with all kinds of insults. I have proof of who I am and you have only your angry insults... and only insecure people do that.
The fact that you feel the need to flex that you’re physically strong every 5 seconds is beyond insecure dude. Everybody has insecurities, but the fact that your response to me calling you a cuck is “I’m stronger than you” or “I lift 100kg logs” is beyond pathetic. You’re trying to compensate, and it shows.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The fact that you feel the need to flex that you’re physically strong every 5 seconds is beyond insecure dude. Everybody has insecurities, but the fact that your response to me calling you a cuck is “I’m stronger than you” or “I lift 100kg logs” is beyond pathetic. You’re trying to compensate, and it shows.
compensate what ? meaningless insult that come out of your own insecurities? No. I simply telling you who I am, a hard worker, and my politic opinion come from life experience and not what I read on internet. and I am telling you about how strong I am becouse Im proud of it, the strenght isng gym strenght but the one that come from only hard work. what do you know in life? I am asking you once again Who are you ?