I live 30 minutes away from india

I also have many indian friends

however the hell do I know about india's ground reality
That explains everything
Post automatically merged:

Move the goalpost dude. You should know better than anybody how I feel about all religion and how I shit on every single one of them.
Yes. Your fallacy is treating a normal cell and a cancerous one the same. False equivalence

Well,Marx was a jew,so lots of people will generalize stuff.Historically,there have been jewish individuals involved with all sorts of shady things.But that doesn't mean the jewish people are behinds such agendas.
Marx was an ethnic jew. But he converted to christianity at a young age and I believe he hated jews/judaism.

Anyways it is true that jews have historically supported left wing movements. This is because of judaism's emphasis on social justice. We believe the world is broken and that we need to fix it. Its a concept called Tikkun Olam. Judaism also doesn't have much of an emphasis on heaven or the afterlife, which is probably a motivation to make our current life better. Jews have also had a heavy influence in academia, which is where left wing movements came from.

That being said, when people like Tejas accuses others of being "naxalites on Soros's payroll", he's essentially invoking the nazi theory of "cultural bolshevism". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism

This idea that Soros, a rich jewish man, is a puppetmaster controlling every leftist movement(rather than him simply being an ally to already existing independent leftist movements) for the sake of somehow subverting traditional culture is a page right out of the Nazis' propaganda books.

Marx was an ethnic jew. But he converted to christianity at a young age and I believe he hated jews/judaism.

Anyways it is true that jews have historically supported left wing movements. This is because of judaism's emphasis on social justice. We believe the world is broken and that we need to fix it. Its a concept called Tikkun Olam. Judaism also doesn't have much of an emphasis on heaven or the afterlife, which is probably a motivation to make our current life better. Jews have also had a heavy influence in academia, which is where left wing movements came from.

That being said, when people like Tejas accuses others of being "naxalites on Soros's payroll", he's essentially invoking the nazi theory of "cultural bolshevism". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism

This idea that Soros, a rich jewish man, is a puppetmaster controlling every leftist movement(rather than him simply being an ally to already existing independent leftist movements) for the sake of somehow subverting traditional culture is a page right out of the Nazis' propaganda books.
I dont think he has knowledge of such stuff.
It is simple blame game to cover what is currently happening in India.

Obviously,the left is a international movement with many players. Soros is just one of them.

its like saying hindus should eat cows
Wrong. The reality of Halal economy in India

For all those who think that Halal is about Meat/ food...you are wrong.

It is much more than a few selected items.
It a global industry next only to US economy that collects Halal Certification fees & fuels Terrorism across globe.

Anyways, the influence of people like Soros is VERY overblown.

The capitalist class owns the mainstream media. They skew media narratives to defend the interests of capital. Its the reason why in America and many other countries, you have rampant poverty due to unregulated capitalism, but people just don't give a fuck. The same people who are oppressing the poor also own the media have convinced the general population that their own oppression is simply a fact of nature.

Its why people cry so much about drag queens and illegal immigrants, yet there are people sleeping and dying on the streets and nobody seems to care even a bit about it.

If Soros and the left wing movements he supports are really as influential as some people suggest, you would wonder why they aren't more successful. Why literally nothing has changed for the average american in years.

Wrong. The reality of Halal economy in India

For all those who think that Halal is about Meat/ food...you are wrong.

It is much more than a few selected items.
It a global industry next only to US economy that collects Halal Certification fees & fuels Terrorism across globe.
Wait

so you're saying that the same dudes who sell me my kebabs are the same ones that did 9/11?

Anyways, the influence of people like Soros is VERY overblown.

The capitalist class owns the mainstream media. They skew media narratives to defend the interests of capital. Its the reason why in America and many other countries, you have rampant poverty due to unregulated capitalism, but people just don't give a fuck. The same people who are oppressing the poor also own the media have convinced the general population that their own oppression is simply a fact of nature.

Its why people cry so much about drag queens and illegal immigrants, yet there are people sleeping and dying on the streets and nobody seems to care even a bit about it.

If Soros and the left wing movements he supports are really as influential as some people suggest, you would wonder why they aren't more successful. Why literally nothing has changed for the average american in years.
Billionaire capitalist=communist and it always has been.This rich guys have historically financed left wing movements for many reasons.The biggest one:to create monopolies.More bureaucracy and taxation makes it harder for new guys to climb the ladder and compete with the big dogs.