Trying to fool? I got receipts!

Go and read your own country's newspaper what they are saying about Muslim genocide in Kashmir.

RSS supporter is expected to think like you.
Urban naxalite on Soros Payroll
Post automatically merged:

You know, if you actually go talk to Muslims, Christians, or whatever minority you hate. You’ll realize that a majority of them have normal lives and normal problems and aren’t actually scheming to destroy you.
Until they get influenced by their Maulana/ Pastor

And just to make things clear if they weren’t. I Don’t hate Muslims or Christians. It's the Ideology of their books, I am against.

That’s antisemitic

“the rich Jews are pushing communism” was literally a hitler talking point
What do you say if I prove Soros funds Congress and Urban naxalite?

AL sama

Red Haired
Guys you don’t understand. Tejas work spreading Hindu nationalism is imperative. His ideas are like swords, and worstgen is the main battle ground. His work here will save the biggest nation on earth from Pakistani terrorists who threaten india’s existence. Worstgen is just that important to stop these heretics from sullying Hindu culture.
I mean he made me defend islam even tho I m almost a non-believer at this point

I’m actually tired of this topic. Can’t we talk about the trump indictments?
Anyone worried about the climate?

Hawaii’s been having wildfires that have killed over 100 people. That’s just one more to the list of ever growing cataclysmic natural disasters in recent times.

Last year there were massive floods in Pakistan that killed nearly 2000 people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Pakistan_floods

it was caused by melting glaciers

And just to make things clear if they weren’t. I Don’t hate Muslims or Christians. It's the Ideology of their books, I am against.
The same goes for your Hinduism and its ideology, which is being followed by RSS and, ultimately, its followers like you.

In classic Eminem style, I am just playing Tejas, you know I love you.

I think the real problem with having actual political discussions here @Toby D. Dog is that everybody lives in a different country and all the actual interesting things are American politics, and Americans are the minority on this forum.

And of the Americas here how many of them actually post in this thread?

:risitavirus:

It's unfortunate religion and gender debates are the main topics, but what else do we talk about?

I think the real problem with having actual political discussions here @Toby D. Dog is that everybody lives in a different country and all the actual interesting things are American politics, and Americans are the minority on this forum.

And of the Americas here how many of them actually post in this thread?

:risitavirus:

It's unfortunate religion and gender debates are the main topics, but what else do we talk about?
I guess there’s bound to be cultural differences between us that makes it harder for us to understand each other. But as I always tell my irl friends, despite of cultural or religion differences, we gotta hold ourselves to a minimum standard of decency (not being homophobic, transphobic, sexist, xenophobic, racist, etc) unfortunately, there are multiple users here who don’t even hold themselves to this minimum standard of decency.

I guess there’s bound to be cultural differences between us that makes it harder for us to understand each other. But as I always tell my irl friends, despite of cultural or religion differences, we gotta hold ourselves to a minimum standard of decency (not being homophobic, transphobic, sexist, xenophobic, racist, etc) unfortunately, there are multiple users here who don’t even hold themselves to this minimum standard of decency.
It is what it is unfortunately :kayneshrug:

The same goes for your Hinduism and its ideology, which is being followed by RSS and, ultimately, its followers like you.

In classic Eminem style, I am just playing Tejas, you know I love you.
Just close your eyes for few seconds and imagine. Our law enforcement agencies have to be extra vigilant on Independence Day, Republic Day, Hindu festivals, Hindu pilgrimage sites and Hindu pilgrimages.

Now, can you name the ideology that is responsible for this nightmare?