You leftist just dont know how the world works. Its as simple as that

There are things that you have no control over but you have to still keep moving on with that.

How is it wrong to prohibit someone with XY chromosome to enter a toiler specifically made for someone with XX chromosome lol

So can i change my age? Can i change my race?
Oh, are you using your chromosome detection device to vet everyone entering every restroom?

How?!?!?!

Their sex chromosomes dont change, and you agree with that. It's not even about male predator or whatsoever, it's just so inappropriate.
Because the separation of bathroom was primaraly done to get women privacy for them and their children. So by denying the right for a woman to go to the bathroom you are being highly toxic.

If i see a grown ass man identifying as a female
Transwomen are women not men. Stop the bullsh*t altright transphobic argument rethoric please.

Im sorry, this one particular take of yours is not tolerable at all.
It's your take that is not tolerable. you deny the existence of people and their right. This is outtrageous. This will go done in history as one of the most toxic intolerant bahavior of our current time.

You are not ready bra. You fight is feeded by hate, our fight is feeded by justice and hope. You would have NO chance against people who are fighting to live.

if I disagree with someone without harming or disrespecting them
You can disagree on all you want, once you make a tnrasphobic statement you are by essence disrespecting people and putting them in harm's way.

This is not acceptable.

But I note that you are smart, until now you have refrained yourself from even stating an opinion on the subject, you already know that it's wrong deep inside and for this I have respect

This is leading me to believe that you actually don't agree with those guys, you just want to see this thread burn, right ?

don't give a fuck about what you call me,actually.You are the one that is triggered.TRANSWOMEN ARE NOT WOMEN.Now call me abcdxyzphobic.
Ok transphobe.

Still, these people have the same rights as we do
Wrong, they don't.

You leftist just dont know how the world works
Actually, we are the one who understand the world and its innner working. You guys only see the world through bias. and missinformation (i have already debunked multiple times)

How is it wrong to prohibit someone with XY chromosome to enter a toiler specifically made for someone with XX chromosome lol
We have already already explained that to you multiple times.

Oh, are you using your chromosome detection device to vet everyone entering every restroom?
Why shifting the argument lol?

This is not relevant until the point is clarified. Is it wrong to prohibit someone with XY chromosome to enter a toilet made for people woth XX chromosome? Just answer the question

Also, can i change my age? Can i change my race?

How?!?!?!

Their sex chromosomes dont change, and you agree with that. It's not even about male predator or whatsoever, it's just so inappropriate.

If i have a daughter and we are about to eat outside, then she has to go into a restroom. If i see a grown ass man identifying as a female insist on getting in the toilet, i would be creeped out. I would beat tf out of him if he still insists

Im sorry, this one particular take of yours is not tolerable at all.
So let me get this straight. A trans women wanting to merely use the bathroom bothers you so much, that it would cause you to commit a hate crime?

Buddy, this is why people on the left say your ideology is transphobic. It literally is. You cannot conceive that trans people simply want to live as the gender they identify. No, for you there has to be some sort of nefarious intent behind it. For some reason, trans women are so dangerous that if one wants to use the women's bathroom, they need to be met with violence.

If you really believe in this, you are quite frankly a hateful person.

This is not relevant until the point is clarified. Is it wrong to prohibit someone with XY chromosome to enter a toilet made for people woth XX chromosome? Just answer the question

how can you tell a person's chromosomes by looking at them?

So this is all just one big joke, huh
Indeed..

Their is a big problem of moderation. They are mostly not sensibilized to social causes (which is perfectly understandable when you know that the hegemonic thinking is to think that politic doesn't belong to spaces talking about stories.)

Really .. really problematic.

And this is a systemic problem.. so we have no power on this.

I'm not going to swing at your straw men no matter how much you wave them in my face, buddy. Chromosomes do not matter. Chromosomes do not dictate gender. The women's bathroom is a bathroom for women, not a bathroom for "people with XX chromosomes". Unless you want your hypothetical daughter pissing next to Buck Angel