This debate is like that old morality question "Let 1000 people die to save 100 essential people." Ever heard of this? Both have their own pros and cons but everyone screams at other trying to act like they are the morally superior ones....
not really,i think the lgbtq people are wrong here.Equal rights for everyone is already a thing,they to impose a subvertion of society long established norms.That is it.

by trans women you mean man in costumes or lesbian dressed as man?if it is the latter,the face usually gives it away.
I typo'd
I meant trans men.

Anyways, I just don't understand why its so hard for you to respect people's gender identity. Like these people's lives are hard enough as it is; they just want to be respected and live normal lives. You don't need to go out of your way to be an asshole to trans people.

AL sama

Red Haired
You can disagree on all you want, once you make a tnrasphobic statement you are by essence disrespecting people and putting them in harm's way.

This is not acceptable.

But I note that you are smart, until now you have refrained yourself from even stating an opinion on the subject, you already know that it's wrong deep inside and for this I have respect

This is leading me to believe that you actually don't agree with those guys, you just want to see this thread burn, right ?
try quoting the whole thing

I'm not going to swing at your straw men no matter how much you wave them in my face, buddy. Chromosomes do not matter. Chromosomes do not dictate gender. The women's bathroom is a bathroom for women, not a bathroom for "people with XX chromosomes". Unless you want your hypothetical daughter pissing next to Buck Angel
why dont you make your point like this in the beginning? You look like you have no more argument so you resort to say that its actually a woman toilet, not female toilet. Because it's called a female/male toilet in my place.

And why wont you answer this, can i change my race? can i change my age?

Then tell me what those rights are. I want to understand you and what you see as right. I want to understand if that is right based on equality.
I can't really say what rights they are lacking, as I'm not too educated on the subject

but trans rights are definitely under attack. Right wing governments in the US want to politicize trans healthcare, lgbt entertainment(drag shows), and the ways kids are educated about lgbt issues.

Right wingers routinely equate the aforementioned things to pedophilia and child abuse.

I typo'd
I meant trans men.

Anyways, I just don't understand why its so hard for you to respect people's gender identity. Like these people's lives are hard enough as it is; they just want to be respected and live normal lives. You don't need to go out of your way to be an asshole to trans people.
there is no gender indentity,there is jsut biological sex.Also,RIP Tommy aka Jason Frank aka Green ranger

i can't help,i can't take you guys seriously.Your demands and statements are absurd.I won't treat loonies seriously.
Can anybody, anybody at all, tell me in good faith that this is not meant to be insulting? Because I will gladly respond in kind if this is the form debate is supposed to take these days