Social media makes you:
1-get exposed to angry people ventign out profanities.
2-lower your self steem because you will compare youserlf to others.
3-get your dopamine circuits disregulated because its made to be addictive.
4- makes you depressed over time because of dopamine overdose
Twitter guy claims he wants perfect world for everyone with no prejudice and etc...

Also same guy: We will force our views upon everyone who disagrees and if they'd don't adapt we will get rid of them.

Hitler4Nakama rather than Carrot4Nakama.
And they don't even see who's the bad guys in this game. No,all of you are far right wingers because you don't agree to our ideology.

Far right winger,masculin white men and transphobic since 2015..and proud of it. In sort of a way.:myman:

THing is.. I had already replied to you. I was just ex tending the subject with a question, so no, not a whataboutism, sorry mate.
Okay, whatever you believe buddy.
The definition doesn't lie though lol

You stil haven't answered the question.
Yes, I did:
You derailed the subject by making hypothetical scenarios of racist opinions and views when none of that was the case in this thread, neither what I and @AL sama initially implied. You know we were talking about non disrespectul but different views to current social norms. Nice try.

Racist or discriminating comments obviously do not fit the criteria I described in my previous post.

Hence I answered your question.
However, what you're gonna do with this information is your issue.

Gender disphoria is not something you learn.
Let's see, Gender disphoria:

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity.

This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.
How does it not fit into the psychological field? And how it is different from what I described so far?

Listen, there is the inevitable fact that - no matter how you feel in your own skin/appearance or no matter what you're identifying with - you simply cannot change your biological sex. It is a crucial part of your body, it has a clear function. That's the difference. No emotions can change your biology. It is an - when it comes to trans people - unfortunate fact.

Completely baseless.