Brazil is a culturally isolated country. There's a language barrier between them and the rest of Ibero-America so we don't share that much in common with them.
So a bunch of Hispanics arguing with Brazilians is the same as a bunch of Hispanics arguing with people from random non American countries to you? Does geography not matter now?
Ok the politically correct word for Latino is Guiana and Suriname, got it !:kata:
🤡🤡🤡🤡

So a bunch of Hispanics arguing with Brazilians is the same as a bunch of Hispanics arguing with people from random non American countries to you? Does geography not matter now?

Ok the politically correct word for Latino is Guiana and Suriname, got it !:kata:
🤡🤡🤡🤡
I read wrong
Post automatically merged:

Do you know of any other word that includes both Spanish and Brazilian speaking people living /originating from south or central America?
But why this matter?

So a bunch of Hispanics arguing with Brazilians is the same as a bunch of Hispanics arguing with people from random non American countries to you?
Rephrase this. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

The region is culturally and ethnically complex. People don't like complex so we tend to create all encompassing labels in order to simplify things.

Rephrase this. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Bruh idk what's the big deal. That would be like if I went mad when somebody calls me European or so. Europe is diverse and European is all encompassing label nor is it racist or insensitive.
Trump stating that he'd let Poutine attack and invade NATO if he was elected is a quick reminder why the orange man is a bitch that can't stop his mouth from chronically saying every dumbest shit possible
Link?

You're a fucking idiot if you think independent creators wouldn't be fucked over without copyright. The only screenplay I ever sold made me some very important money at the time, without that copyright, I would've gotten ZERO dollars.

your acting like every artist can make a living online selling shit

what happened to nameless

why is he banned

Nope you're on the wrong side. There is no sexism. Just idiots who don't have a fucking clue. Reminds me of you.
Dude imagine that your mother is at the place of every women this guy talk about in his video. If you still think after that that there is no problem of sexism, shame on you.

most artists dont have the money to sue people for copyright claims

so yea pretty much only helps the rich
In some country sadly yes, in others, no. But even with that Data, copyright is still the best protection there is for small artist. The problem is not the copyright, the problem is the cost of going toward a lawsuit

That's not the point. Every artist should be able to do so.

Dude imagine that your mother is at the place of every women this guy talk about in his video. If you still think after that that there is no problem of sexism, shame on you.

In some country sadly yes, in others, no. But even with that Data, copyright is still the best protection there is for small artist. The problem is not the copyright, the problem is the cost of going toward a lawsuit

That's not the point. Every artist should be able to do so.
No shame on you.

Bruh idk what's the big deal. That would be like if I went mad when somebody calls me European or so. Europe is diverse and European is all encompassing label nor is it racist or insensitive.
I'm not mad or accusing you of anything. I'm just saying I don't like the label that much, that doesn't mean you're insensitive or racist.

It protects creators dummy, you wouldn't understand since you've never produced or worked as an independent creator(or in anything for that matter) It's honestly embarrassing that you'd pretend or even possibly believe this would help them. Or you simply don't care? It's hard to tell since your logic and moral compass is so warped.

Last edited: