It protects creators dummy, you wouldn't understand since you've never produced or worked as an independent creator

actually here's the ironic part of this statement

technically there's around 20 or so artworks commissioned by me

and here's the thing, copyright laws has never gained me any money or helped me in the fucking slightest

there's no real means for me to enforce copyright or make money on my artworks cause im some fucking random dude not some rich corpo

That's right, you're shameless. That's to be expected of you though. Still doesn't take away that I'm right and you are wrong. Good day.
Lil bro still using elementary school level arguments :suresure:

At least defend your position dog.
Post automatically merged:

actually here's the ironic part of this statement

technically there's around 20 or so artworks commissioned by me

and here's the thing, copyright laws has never gained me any money or helped me in the fucking slightest

there's no real means for me to enforce copyright or make money on my artworks cause im some fucking random dude not some rich corpo
You automatically have the copyright to your work and you can enforce that copyright if someone else is distributing your work and selling it without your permission. If that is happening you can easily get a free consultation with a copyright lawyer and he'll go over your case and suggest what the best course of action is. The problem Bobby is that you give up on everything, even before actually trying. Never in the history of this forum have I ever heard you say that you tried.

you dont make anything, why would you know about copyright

literally have a public deviant art page but lie lie lie
https://www.deviantart.com/bob74h

that's all leftists can do

there's literally zero profit for most creatives online, it's a mostly a for fun thing
Bobby, when you create something you automatically have the copyright for it. That's how copyright works. As long as you have the proof that it is your work then no one can dispute that.

Trump stating that he'd let Poutine attack and invade NATO if he was elected is a quick reminder why the orange man is a bitch that can't stop his mouth from chronically saying every dumbest shit possible
Well You're just full of shit. You just believe any little thing without understanding and comprehending what's actually being said.
He's saying if the country isn't footing their bill, then why do we have the obligation to protect them. They aren't doing their half.

Well You're just full of shit. You just believe any little thing without understanding and comprehending what's actually being said.
He's saying if the country isn't footing their bill, then why do we have the obligation to protect them. They aren't doing their half.
Imagine thinking that there are any layers of interpretation behind the Orange Turd’s speech

unless you are some rich company

there's nothing you can do to stop some dude from adapting or stealing your idea

cause you simply lack the resources to enforce copyright

in the art space online, if you want you can create an alternate version of whomever's story and there's nothing anyone can do to stop you cause again unless your literally apart of the rich elite class

copyright laws have no benefit to people

the average creative has no benefit to copyright

it's only rich ceos that do hence why im opposing copyright

only thing that would change is that these companies cant stop productions of insert whatever ip

no difference is had for average creatives

Imagine thinking that there are any layers of interpretation behind the Orange Turd’s speech
there are! You think that when he tweeted "Covfefe" it was just him shitposting in the toilet at 12 in the morning??? No sir. My president knew what he was saying, the deep state is finished!

Post automatically merged:

it's only rich ceos that do hence why im opposing copyright
You're right Bobby. I'm a rich CEO.