Zemmi

GodMommie
I would bet the Democrats in the Supreme Court are screaming right now watching their side hand Trump the election by trying to twist and rewrite the Constitution, which has opened up people's eyes.
Post automatically merged:

My belief is Trump wouldn't even be on the road to being elected again if the left didn't start pursuing these frivolous charges and claims. It's made him the underdog and has resonated with people who have felt beaten down by the system for decades. It's also scary too, if they can make these charges stick to such a rich and powerful man, what can they do to us ordinary people? Desantis would be on Trump's current road to the election if none of this happened.

Last edited:

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
There are already attempts of interference. That is what all these trials against Trump are for
Trump getting cornered from all sides here. Trump getting hit with charges (tax fraud?) from all sides and you got the occasional raep callout that got flung out from the catapault by E. Jean Carroll...

Wow! Sensational! Such words intended to make those you don't like look bad (an understatement)!

You guys remember that Jonathan Majors incident where he got accused of SA and domestic abuse (he ended up being innocent in that case btw)? It's a shame that the callout tactic is so effective even if the perpetrator was actually innocent because the consequences of such accusations are dire.

It's a shame that the callout tactic is so effective even if the perpetrator was actually innocent because the consequences of such accusations are dire.
And this happens a lot!

It seems recently that black actor who used to play Kang was condeem of raep. But not so long ago Johnny Deep was falsely accused by Amber Head.

Here in "Brazil" (actually Italy and Spanish) we had football players condeemed of that too but not long ago we had Neymar falsely accused.

Those false accusations are harmful to the real victims and not brought up enough. The "me too" culture we had some years ago helped many women to false accuse innocent men because they could simply destroy their lives without having to prove anything.

And I'm unaware of the consequences those women faces for falsely accusing. I've heard someone suggesting that they should face the consequences that man would face if those accusations were true.

If Trump actually wins this November I'm anticipating a riot during the weeks after.

Not the kind where the rioters stormed the capital building and yet did jack squat but the kind where public buildings and businesses start burning and bystanders get fucked up bad if they ever manage to get caught outside during a mob frenzy.
:handsup:
I expect woman’s march , riots in big cities same old .

If Trump actually wins this November I'm anticipating a riot during the weeks after.

Not the kind where the rioters stormed the capital building and yet did jack squat but the kind where public buildings and businesses start burning and bystanders get fucked up bad if they ever manage to get caught outside during a mob frenzy.
Just don't be a bystander then

As someone outside the US, the Trump issue is weird. It looks like democrats are trying to throw everything they can against him and are even willing to indulge in election interference and this will cause the opposite effect. After listening to some of his speeches and looking at some things (like the CNN interview) he seems like a competent candidate, specially because his time in office was actually not that bad for the US, specially when compared with Biden. No matter the candidate I hope they fix their borders issues soon before more tragedies happen.

About reap, this will not be fixed in the foreseeable future. Mostly, because women don't want that and actively block any attempts to fix the issue (just like fixing alimony and paternity issues).

Here in "Brazil" (actually Italy and Spanish) we had football players condeemed of that too but not long ago we had Neymar falsely accused.
Note that in most of those cases the victim wasn't in Brazil at the time and the accusation came way later. This is important because in Brazil when someone is even suspected of being victim of abuse she MUST be taken to the hospital, take the necessary medication and be examined. This diminishes the number of actual false reports of raep. This does not mean that woman don't try but when they are taken to the hospital they usually change their ''narratives'' to accusations of domestic violence. If they do falsely accuse a men of crime it is usually not to the police but to their neighbors or even some gangues in order to have them killed or crippled.

This is one of the reasons why the number of domestic violence cases are so high in Brazil, because -while they do happen- woman usually can't falsely accuse men of raep without getting caught before the charges are filled and violence usually does the trick.

And I'm unaware of the consequences those women faces for falsely accusing.
Filling false charges is a crime (341CPP) but rarely someone bothers with it if the one doing it is a woman. At the same time, the chances of a police officer giving a shit about domestic violence cases aren't that high either.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Trump's presidency was better for the world overall because he isn't a warmonger like our previous leaders and our current Biden and wanted to focus on making home better than he wanted to take other countries' oil when we have our own. He isn't a politician, which is why he was rejected not only by the Democrats but the Republicans too, which also is the reason he drew in so many everyday people.

Trump's presidency was better for the world overall because he isn't a warmonger like our previous leaders and our current Biden and wanted to focus on making home better than he wanted to take other countries' oil when we have our own. He isn't a politician, which is why he was rejected not only by the Democrats but the Republicans too, which also is the reason he drew in so many everyday people.
The similarities with Bolsonaro are absurd. Although Bolsonaro is a politician (I guess 30+ years as politician) he never passed a law of his own because he never sold himself to the corrupted system.

But both are far from being perfect (although both are far better than the current ones in US and Brazil). Trump has a weird and suspiscious relationship and statements towards Russia. Although there wasn't any new war during his governament his statements of not willing to help Ukraine/Israel on their current wars is very concerning. Also his speechs towards NATO countries although I agree with his complain he shouldn't say something that go against the agreetment of it and specially saying he would incentivate Russia to go against them because US wouldn't help a bit.

Is the same thing with Bolsonaro, from time to time he just said SHIT that make people concern about his ideas and decisions and to go against him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If Biden loses no one will think it was rigged. We all saw it from a mile away.
No. It will be like 2016 the year liberals said trump stole the election which they still claim. Then they also claim that year that liberals lost governor and mayor positions because it was rigged.

If I remember right, there's suspicions that she got the case because she was having an affair with someone close to the investigation right? Idk man, I think the Washington D.C case should've come before the Georgia case. That one is a slam dunk.
No it's the opposite she had the case and then hired her lover who wasn't qualified for the case.

Oh and something about tax dollars paying for getaways for the two of them.

2nd Case: No crime here. The cops were assholes but the guy could have made the situation easier. He should have filed a complaint afterward instead of instigating it. Which would have led to the same outcome of the officer being fired. I know this isn't how it should be, but it is easier for the suspects themselves to fight it in court than on the side of the road.
I applaud him for knowing his rights and not complying. An ignorant person in the same situation is vulnerable and anything could have really happened but we would never have known. Why should he go along with them, waste his time by being unlawfully detained when he can just tell them to fuck off like he did instead of wasting his time in court. Fuck those officers. Their racial profiling led to them wanting to create a problem and if you ask me, racial profiling should be a crime if it’s able to be proven beyond reasonable suspicion.
Unsure, if I agree with him not being fired, but I am cool with it if said officer was instructed to take retraining.
He should have been fired. Retraining does not cure hatred.
4th Case: From the video itself, the resisting arrest was fair because he did admit to it which he said he started when they tried to pull him out of the car. I think this one is missing details. I get the dude's reaction. I used to always get aggressive when I was pulled over or arrested. Don't think there was a time I wasn't an asshole.
Two problems with this case. First, excessive force by the cops. Second, even though he admitted to resisting arrest, why should that felony charge stick when he was already cleared to not be the suspect they were pursuing? The officers were in the wrong for arresting him in the first place. As I’m sure you know, having a felony on your record disqualifies you from tons of things, there is no reason for that charge to stick. They could have ran his plates before they ever even approached him and then ask him for ID to make sure the information matched. The entire situation was completely unnecessary.

Trump looked like an outsider at first and he even said he would “drain the swamp” but it was and is clear that to attain a high position in the political world you gotta play by their games, he’s no different in that regard. Where he differs from Sleepy Biden is that he’s a showman. I would agree his time there were less wars for sure but he did his fair share of US world policing when they took out Qassem Soleimani who was the 2nd most powerful man in Iran or when he dropped the mother of all bombs, lowkey he continued where Obama left off in places like Syria and Yemen. Even if we look at the current situation in Palestine, Trump was virtually the same if not even worse when he declared Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I applaud him for knowing his rights and not complying. An ignorant person in the same situation is vulnerable and anything could have really happened but we would never have known. Why should he go along with them, waste his time by being unlawfully detained when he can just tell them to fuck off like he did instead of wasting his time in court. Fuck those officers. Their racial profiling led to them wanting to create a problem and if you ask me, racial profiling should be a crime if it’s able to be proven beyond reasonable suspicion.

Two problems with this case. First, excessive force by the cops. Second, even though he admitted to resisting arrest, why should that felony charge stick when he was already cleared to not be the suspect they were pursuing? The officers were in the wrong for arresting him in the first place. As I’m sure you know, having a felony on your record disqualifies you from tons of things, there is no reason for that charge to stick. They could have ran his plates before they ever even approached him and then ask him for ID to make sure the information matched. The entire situation was completely unnecessary.
I disagree. A smart person complies. The main mission of the person being pulled over and the cops, is to get home safe. Anything each party can do to make that happen is for the best. Compliance is the main thing. So many of these cases I see, could have been solved with compliance. I think that is one of the problems these days we have taught people not to be respectful. The truth is many cops are concerned every time they pull someone over that they aren't going home. Anything that provides reassurance from both sides is a positive. I know from personal experience if I didn't show my ass, I might not have been arrested as many times as I was. Even though they knew, I would be out within an hour even if that involved waking up a judge on the weekend night, they arrested me because I was a little shit.

I disagree about the retraining too. Everyone screams to defund the police but they don't have enough funds for proper training.

Now If an officer pulled me over and I punched them, even though I was already cleared of the crime. I would still be charged that goes for anyone. I do agree about the entire run his plates things.

I told this group the other things linger with me and the first video you posted sure has. How tragic it's been 3 years since that video you posted with that narrative has been proven false, by the suspect's own mouth. How scary is that? That's why I believe nothing I see nor do I comment on something when it first happens. Even the people recording the video got wrong and they were there in person. Question everything always. Because if you don't you're just a sheep being led.

There is corruption in certain states but almost half the time something happens, the cops are usually dealing with someone who refuses to comply or are dealing with a non-compliant criminal. They have to take measures to keep themselves safe. If you’re innocent just do not resist, resisting leads to escalation. Most cops generally try to follow proper protocol and most of the time nothing will happen during a routine traffic stop if both sides are calm. Things only hit the fan when people start resisting and acting sus to a cop that is already ready for action as is demanded for their rigorous job. So this is overblown most of the time. The media will have you believing otherwise tho lol.