Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah it’s by intentional design so that there’s a stalemate in the minds of the US populace and nothing gets done really. Same issues still persist whether you got the conservative puppets or liberal puppets in power. Most normal people aren’t going to sway hard either way.
Did you watch the video I shared the other day? I really liked what the man said regardless of the party vote the incumbents out because they haven't done anything for you and show them if they want your vote it'll have to be earned. It's an issue with a two-party system that is hard to get around.

Yeah it’s by intentional design so that there’s a stalemate in the minds of the US populace and nothing gets done really. Same issues still persist whether you got the conservative puppets or liberal puppets in power. Most normal people aren’t going to sway hard either way.
Nah stop that. People are different and think different.

If anything blames the people paying some of those groups to purposely harm a nation. Like the stop the oil group clearly paid by Russians to destroy the western world.

Sorry but I didn't understood your point
My point is simply that if you're talking to someone new, you can't rely on them to know what you mean because they're not familiar with you.
Kinda funny, Because he just got done saying the World isn't Black and White... But now you must say exactly what you mean, No hidden meanings no implied messages, nothing. Hypocritical No?!
How else is anyone supposed to take what you said?
I subscribe to the "To anger a Conservative, Tell him a lie. To anger a Liberal, Tell him the Truth."
:kayneshrug:
You made a black and white statement. Where in what you said is there any "hidden meaning"? I'm simply telling you to speak directly when addressing people you don't know.

My point is simply that if you're talking to someone new, you can't rely on them to know what you mean because they're not familiar with you.

How else is anyone supposed to take what you said?

You made a black and white statement. Where in what you said is there any "hidden meaning"? I'm simply telling you to speak directly when addressing people you don't know.
Bro, this comes from a damn meme. FFS Get over it.

Bro, this comes from a damn meme. FFS Get over it.
You're the one who went and dragged it out. Don't play the victim now. I'm unaware of what meme you're even referring to. You're just mad because you were called out. If you knew it came from a meme then I don't even know why you went on to keep this going by calling me a hypocrite in the first place.

You're the one who went and dragged it out. Don't play the victim now. I'm unaware of what meme you're even referring to. You're just mad because you were called out. If you knew it came from a meme then I don't even know why you went on to keep this going by calling me a hypocrite in the first place.
You're quiet laughable. I'm done with you.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think I just heard the dumbest argument I ever heard in a debate and I have heard a lot.

This man said, if you have a college degree, that makes you smarter than someone who doesn't. I have a 4-year degree in business and I could write a notebook of people without degrees who are smarter than me and even plenty who never finished high school.

I think I just heard the dumbest argument I ever heard in a debate and I have heard a lot.

This man said, if you have a college degree, that makes you smarter than someone who doesn't. I have a 4-year degree in business and I could write a notebook of people without degrees who are smarter than me and even plenty who never finished high school.
That man confused education with intelligence.

That is leftist first argument when they don't have argument.

"Are you a doctor? Biologist? Etc..."

who?