Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I just noticed I've never gave my full stance on right wing, left wing, America etc. because I've spent so much time correcting dudes who uses terms wrong by definition lol.

Back in the day, America and Europe functioned under a Monarchy. The Monarchy was the status quo, and preserving the status quo made one a conservative. As usual, the status quo leans more and more to the right, more cracks and flaws being to show, and radical leftist have to enforce change for the better(against the Monarchy, it was Liberalism). Liberalism was the radical left ideology that took down the American Monarchy. Over time, Liberalism was combined with Capitalism and become the new status quo.

In today's America, it leans to the right on social politics, and leans HEAVILY to the right on economic politics. There are many problems with right wing America that's getting worse over time, and is in strong need of leftist policies. MLK Jr. was a radical leftist who said African Americans won't reach prosperity as long as captialism exists and that it needs to go. Throughout history, it's always the radical leftist that changes things for the better. This is why Liberalism, Moderatism and Centrism are useless in America, as they still push right wing policies in an already right leaning nation. All 3 of them, where they know it or not, are still pushing/enforcing the right wing status quo which also makes them conservative.

With that said, how come radical leftists today are only making things more right wing? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!! Male rapist identifying as trans right before their trail and getting sent to a female prison? Pedophiles trying to get renamed to "minor attracted persons"? Teaching children about sex? The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience? Trying to stop oil by using oil products? Demonizing men and saying are superior? Forcing transparent politics in entertainment? Not all change is for the betterment of society as you can see. These morons push so much dumb shit so that right wing media can spam it everywhere to create outrage, masking all the real issues. America is pushing more right wing for a reason.

@Zemmi @AL sama @Okamakama

I just noticed I've never gave my full stance on right wing, left wing, America etc. because I've spent so much time correcting dudes who uses terms wrong by definition lol.

Back in the day, America and Europe functioned under a Monarchy. The Monarchy was the status quo, and preserving the status quo made one a conservative. As usual, the status quo leans more and more to the right, more cracks and flaws being to show, and radical leftist have to enforce change for the better(against the Monarchy, it was Liberalism). Liberalism was the radical left ideology that took down the American Monarchy. Over time, Liberalism was combined with Capitalism and become the new status quo.

In today's America, it leans to the right on social politics, and leans HEAVILY to the right on economic politics. There are many problems with right wing America that's getting worse over time, and is in strong need of leftist policies. MLK Jr. was a radical leftist who said African Americans won't reach prosperity as long as captialism exists and that it needs to go. Throughout history, it's always the radical leftist that changes things for the better. This is why Liberalism, Moderatism and Centrism are useless in America, as they still push right wing policies in an already right leaning nation. All 3 of them, where they know it or not, are still pushing/enforcing the right wing status quo which also makes them conservative.

With that said, how come radical leftists today are only making things more right wing? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!! Male rapist identifying as trans right before their trail and getting sent to a female prison? Pedophiles trying to get renamed to "minor attracted persons"? Teaching children about sex? The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience? Trying to stop oil by using oil products? Demonizing men and saying are superior? Forcing transparent politics in entertainment? Not all change is for the betterment of society as you can see. These morons push so much dumb shit so that right wing media can spam it everywhere to create outrage, masking all the real issues. America is pushing more right wing for a reason.

Not sure why I was tagged, but I don't necessarily disagree with this.

It is actually the extreme-leftism that gets my heckles up because, in my opinion, it pushes for more division through intersectionality.

We are talking about trevor here, don't jump the subject
and I talked about Trevor. I pointed out how he's an over the top parody. Him being unkempt/ugly is played for laughs, and most people actually prefer the other two characters.

This is like countering my "Hollywood actors are attractive" with Danny DeVito, the guy who mainly plays joke characters
So you are saying that it would bother you to play a big guy ?
When did I say ugly people bothered me?
yes you appropriate Roman culture despite being black yourself, that's highly inappropriate and should be banned
???

I am half and besides you do realize there were black romans right

Zemmi

GodMommie

I will add to this. It's also why people have withdrawn from good causes that provide people equal rights. People are forced into an all-or-nothing. You have to be ok with sexual things being taught to children for you to support LGBT rights. Or you are still a bigot. Don't even get me onto the MAP thing. So when everything is tied together in an all-or-nothing, people will choose nothing.

I will add to this. It's also why people have withdrawn from good causes that provide people equal rights. People are forced into an all-or-nothing. You have to be ok with sexual things being taught to children for you to support LGBT rights. Or you are still a bigot. Don't even get me onto the MAP thing. So when everything is tied together in an all-or-nothing, people will choose nothing.
"You must agree with everything team blue/red says. No deviations allowed."

This is one of the core issues. I do want more equality, but not when I am FORCED to accept things that I think are harmful to society. We cannot accept "MAPs" and I do not think we should be teaching kids ANYTHING sexual, be it about masturbating or LGBT. Let the parents teach their kids and STOP asking the schools to parent the kids.
Post automatically merged:

Just as much as Sugar mate...
We agree on this. I recently went off sugar (2 weeks now) and I haven't felt better. No acid reflux and better mood. Sugar is fucking rancid and addictive.

Yes and there were black samurai too. And don't forget about the white Maasai lady.
With that said, how come radical leftists today are only making things more right wing? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!!
* because they're the controlled opposition, are not really left and funded by billionaires and multinational corporations

and I talked about Trevor. I pointed out how he's an over the top parody. Him being unkempt/ugly is played for laughs, and most people actually prefer the other two characters.

This is like countering my "Hollywood actors are attractive" with Danny DeVito, the guy who mainly plays joke characters

When did I say ugly people bothered me?

???

Despite some parts of Trevor being beyond wild iirc, I actually prefer him for the lolz and his sheer insanity, just makes him hilarious to play.

AL sama

Red Haired

at this point I don't think they even know what their actual beliefs and values are

simply put they are lost lambs

I want attractive people in my video games, that includes men as well.

I never understood ugly character models. I mean all the actors in hollywood are attractive for a reason. We enjoy watching attractive people
there are some ugly and fat mofos here and there though. jonah hill for example

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This one makes my fucking blood boil
I don't know why we're not allowed to kill pedophiles who actually go through with grooming kids
Not sure if saying that will get me banned but it is what it is. At the minimum they should at least be sent to mental institutions for a good while.
Nah you won't get banned lol. Aint nothing malicious with saying a serial killer should get death penality or a male rapist should get castrated.

Not sure why I was tagged, but I don't necessarily disagree with this.

It is actually the extreme-leftism that gets my heckles up because, in my opinion, it pushes for more division through intersectionality.
Sorry I was listing names from the top of my head lol

Not to mention that activist who only cares about their own moral standing and dismiss any inconvenient issue for virtue points.

Yes and there were black samurai too. And don't forget about the white Maasai lady.

* because they're the controlled opposition, are not really left and funded by billionaires and multinational corporations
They're the ones who gets them all over the viewership so of course. Controversy bring them money.

Nah you won't get banned lol. Aint nothing malicious with saying a serial killer should get death penality or a male rapist should get castrated.

Sorry I was listing names from the top of my head lol

Not to mention that activist who only cares about their own moral standing and dismiss any inconvenient issue for virtue points.
1) Agreed.
2) It's cool, was just odd as this is my first day back on the forum proper, lol.
3) I feel this is a call out to someone...

Ah.

Well, naturally, I try to treat every person in my every day life with a modicum of respect until they have proven themselves to be unworthy of that.

However, by and large, I would say I am admittedly kinder to women. I am more willing to assist women, especially in physical tasks, as I know by and large they may require more help. But this does not mean I will treat men horribly. I tend to be less willing to step in and assist them with physical tasks because a lot of the time men do NOT want the help.

I am a little more gentler in my wording with women - but not to the point of hiding my views or points. Meanwhile, I am blunter with men (though I have held back with particularly sensitive men in my day to day).

I guess I do still believe in chivalry, in a sense, but I would carry anything for the elderly (man or woman). I hold the door open for anyone. But it's... subtler things, such as how I approach topics and whether or not I offer help immediately or later.
Just one thing, don't help others without their permission. It's very disrespectful.