If they're actually doing it to real kids then I totally believe that putting them down is a good punishment for it.
If you got them, it means they are in prison and there is therefore no need to use extra violence.

he's the most disliked out of the 3
Are you sure about that ? I think people love Trevor.

but the examples you use to break the "rule" are joke characters. That is my point
Because I want to be obvious. I don't want to give example of people and saying that there are not good looking, I'm not like you guys.

Incomplete.

More precisely: Discrimination or prejudice against an individual or group based on the idea that one sex or gender is better than the others.

In other word, sexism uncompass all the attribute of the system of oppression that are facing women under patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming a person and in our case a women, is therefore an act of prejudice against women based on sexist biases and a attribute of the system of oppression that is patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming is therefore COMPLETELY sexist.

Any leftist understands that, I shouldn't have to explain this.
agree on the "more precisely" part. the rest is hogwash. i can bodyshame a fat woman without thinking women are inferior to men. i can in the same breath bodyshame a fat man. bodyshaming isnt necessarily linked to the sex at all, thats a massive reach and illogical.

and you would need to show me where @AL sama did the bodyshaming on sexist biases

i can bodyshame a fat woman without thinking women are inferior to men
Again. You don't understand that sociologically, sexism is an attribute of a system of oppression its not just thinking that women are inferior to men (that the basic understanding of sexism not the complexe one). Meaning that by bodyshaming a woman, you are expressing this oppression on her.

So yes, by bodyshaming a far woman, you are being sexist (and fat phobic, but that's other debate)

bodyshaming isnt necessarily linked to the sex at all, thats a massive reach and illogical.
Sexism is not related only to sex but also gender. I know you have a hard time understanding those concept, but make an effort here please.

and you would need to show me where @AL sama did the bodyshaming on sexist biases
Here. but again you are not understanding the point. THe point is not "body shaming on sexist bias" the point is that bodyshaming is an attribute of the oppression against women BASED on sexist bias and patriarchy.

real MJ from spider-man comic

woke MJ

How is saying right wing media hyper focuses on any flaws within leftist to exaggerate and spread across the masses as anti-left propaganda, is pushing far right rhetoric?
That's not what you are explaining mate.

You are doing the job of those media here by over focusing on detail and sometimes using fallacious rethoric, you are not denouncing the right wing media.

:kayneshrug:

I pointed out how woke people changed MJ's face design in spider-man game for their agenda

apparently that's somehow body-shaming and sexist
Don't try to act all innocent mate and don't make it look like your post didn't come in a specific context.
We were debating about the assertion that video game use "unattractive people" as characters. And you made that comparison.

I just noticed I've never gave my full stance on right wing, left wing, America etc. because I've spent so much time correcting dudes who uses terms wrong by definition lol.

Back in the day, America and Europe functioned under a Monarchy. The Monarchy was the status quo, and preserving the status quo made one a conservative. As usual, the status quo leans more and more to the right, more cracks and flaws being to show, and radical leftist have to enforce change for the better(against the Monarchy, it was Liberalism). Liberalism was the radical left ideology that took down the American Monarchy. Over time, Liberalism was combined with Capitalism and become the new status quo.

In today's America, it leans to the right on social politics, and leans HEAVILY to the right on economic politics. There are many problems with right wing America that's getting worse over time, and is in strong need of leftist policies. MLK Jr. was a radical leftist who said African Americans won't reach prosperity as long as captialism exists and that it needs to go. Throughout history, it's always the radical leftist that changes things for the better. This is why Liberalism, Moderatism and Centrism are useless in America, as they still push right wing policies in an already right leaning nation. All 3 of them, where they know it or not, are still pushing/enforcing the right wing status quo which also makes them conservative.

With that said, how come radical leftists today are only making things more right wing? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!! Male rapist identifying as trans right before their trail and getting sent to a female prison? Pedophiles trying to get renamed to "minor attracted persons"? Teaching children about sex? The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience? Trying to stop oil by using oil products? Demonizing men and saying are superior? Forcing transparent politics in entertainment? Not all change is for the betterment of society as you can see. These morons push so much dumb shit so that right wing media can spam it everywhere to create outrage, masking all the real issues. America is pushing more right wing for a reason.

@Zemmi @AL sama @Okamakama
This is the most woke and ridiculous analysis I ever saw.

You basically took everything that is wrong with today society and put it under the ring wing so the "real" left wing can be only for the good stuff that make society better. And still somehow said that the leftists are still good but dumb and therefore they help the rightist that are essentially bad.

Not only that but in a country that the last two elections the majority of people voted against the right wing you call that country a conservative country.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

You basically took everything that is wrong with today society and put it under the ring wing so the "real" left wing can be only for the good stuff that make society better. And still somehow said that the leftists are still good but dumb and therefore they help the rightist that are essentially bad.

Not only that but in a country that the last two elections the majority of people voted against the right wing you call that country a conservative country.
@AL sama the duality of man:milaugh:

This one makes my fucking blood boil
I don't know why we're not allowed to kill pedophiles who actually go through with grooming kids
Not sure if saying that will get me banned but it is what it is. At the minimum they should at least be sent to mental institutions for a good while.
I'm totally against death penalty. Lifetime prison is OK but no death penalty.

Justice system is never 100% fair and right. It makes mistakes. As long someone is alive we can at least try to repay if that person got arrested while being innocent.

From time to time we saw cases like that. People who got arrested for a long time and then was find that they were innocents.

See.. that's why I still have hope for Van, when you manage to piss off the far right (even when you are appropriating their moral panic) it can only be good.

The problem is those moral panics that you are promoting @Uncle Van , a bit of research would make you understand that those are completely baseless.

I'm totally against death penalty. Lifetime prison is OK but no death penalty
Well, there might be some hope for you too afterall.

Again. You don't understand that sociologically, sexism is an attribute of a system of oppression its not just thinking that women are inferior to men (that the basic understanding of sexism not the complexe one). Meaning that by bodyshaming a woman, you are expressing this oppression on her.

So yes, by bodyshaming a far woman, you are being sexist (and fat phobic, but that's other debate)
well, no? you are just trying to force a link between bodyshaming and sexism, when there isnt one.

Sexism is not related only to sex but also gender. I know you have a hard time understanding those concept, but make an effort here please.
not important to my point at all whether im specifying sex and gender or just sex. and i perfectly understand these concepts, but thank you for your concerns

well, no? you are just trying to force a link between bodyshaming and sexism, when there isnt one.
No. I'm not forcing anything. Its just a sociological (and obvious) link mate. Again, its really discouraging that you don't see the point.. and once again, this is a proof that we are not on the same side of the political fence.

Here. but again you are not understanding the point. THe point is not "body shaming on sexist bias" the point is that bodyshaming is an attribute of the oppression against women BASED on sexist bias and patriarchy.
i understand the point, im disagreeing with it.

you seem to always conflate people disagreeing with them not understanding you, as if your points are hard to understand. they arent, they just suck for the most part
Post automatically merged:

so AL saying comic version of MJ is more attractive than whoever that real person is = sexism because reasons.

so you got nothing, gotcha

i understand the point, im disagreeing with it.
I know, that's the problem.

You are literally denying the existence of a system of oppression against women and its attribute (like bodyshaming).. That'ss precisely the problem.

you seem to always conflate people disagreeing with them not understanding you
Yes. because political awareness is not a product of a lack of value, but because of ignorance and therefore a lack of understanding for sometime complex subjects.

Here, for example, you don't understand the link between sexism and systemic oppression and between said systemic oppression and its attribute.

I pointed out how woke people changed MJ's face design in spider-man game for their agenda

apparently that's somehow body-shaming and sexist
what do you mean by face design? and isnt that a photo?!

ou are literally denying the existence of a system of oppression against women
lmfao xD no thanks bro

Here, for example, you don't understand the link between sexism and systemic oppression and between said systemic oppression and its attribute.
wtf dude, i just disagree that bodyshaming is always sexist in nature. sometimes people just think other people are fucking ugly and thats it. how you can even reach this fucking hard is beyond me

this is a proof that we are not on the same side of the political fence.
*yawn*

Are you sure about that ? I think people love Trevor.
No, most GTA fans like the protags who lean on the morally good side as ironic as it sounds. Niko Bellic and CJ often rank on top of the favorite protagonist list because aside from being serial killers, the story tends to paint them as good people

lmfao xD no thanks bro
:kayneshrug:That's what you are doing mate... I know the face of denial when I see it.

i just disagree that bodyshaming is always sexist in nature
Which means that you don't understand the link between sexism and systemic oppression and how bodyshaming is related to that.

Bodyshaming in this context is literally done by men explaining that women are not the way they should be in term of appeareance. This is LITERALLY TEXT BOOK definition of an attribute of Patriarchy and therefore sexism mate.. If you still don't understand that relationship after that explanation, I will consider that you are in denial.

how you can even reach this fucking hard is beyond me
I don't... that the worst part. I'm not even going deep here. I could show you how bodyshaming has been used during history to oppresses women and keep them in check but hey... I'm not even doing that. I'm doing the basic explanation here. And you are still in denial.

Any feminist and leftist understands why bodyshaming = sexism. This is not hard to understand.

No, most GTA fans like the protags who lean on the morally good side as ironic as it sounds.
I don't think we saw the same fans.