But I can't expect much from someone that basically said that I deserved a death penalty
Who said that ? WTF ?

The video game version was tweaked to appear more androgynous so that trans women can also feel included
You have sources on that ?

Anyways I did this recently (few weeks ago) and this is probably a good place to share where I landed in the compass.
welp

rightwing according to logiko then
Actually I DON'T consider TAC as a real liberal. He is closer to me than Van and AL. After all he granted me this political section. The problem is that he is a bit of a troll, a bit apolitical and he doesn't want to take power over the staff it seems..
Why do you guys care so much about this? Lmao.

Last edited:
Actually I DON'T consider TAC as a real liberal. He is closer to me than Van and AL. After all he granted me this political section. The problem is that he is a bit of a troll, a bit apolitical and he doesn't want to take power over the staff it seems..
well FYI my result is similar to TACs, only more to the left :kayneshrug:

well FYI my result is similar to TACs, only more to the left
Which is not surprising, there is some things that you do understand about leftist struggles. The problem is that you have the same mindset as conservative on the right side. Which will for example prevent you from understanding why bodyshaming and sexism are linked or why saying some stuff like trans women are men is transphobic.

The gap between you and me is mainly a gap of politization.

But this graph is really not accurate. It puts me on the radical side when I should be rather close from the center. In reality it doesn't really ask good questions.