No, just a few people. Especially the transphobic ones.
Bro. You just hate me because I'm detrans, and for some reason, you cannot work out that there is some nuance to the topic of transgenderism. You're basically the bigot you make everyone out to be; but it's against the targets that aren't allowed to fight back without being called 'evil'.

Check yourself. You're a complete fraud and perhaps the biggest monster on this forum, because nobody else displays even a fraction of your egomania.

You just hate me because I'm detrans
Not at all. Its ok to make a detransition, not everytrans are okay with their transition. What is not is to treat transition as a danger and explain to people that with must prevent trans from transitionning.

This is problematic, bigotic and DANGEROUS because you put in more danger people that you KNOW that are already in danger (harrassment / Agression / Psychophobia / murder / suicides / Medically abandonned etc.)

So no mate, I won't be kind with you and unless you stop to use this far right rethoric, I will continu to consider you a far rightist.

Not at all. Its ok to make a detransition, not everytrans are okay with their transition. What is not is to treat transition as a danger and explain to people that with must prevent trans from transitionning.

This is problematic, bigotic and DANGEROUS because you put in more danger people that you KNOW that are already in danger (harrassment / Agression / Psychophobia / murder / suicides / Medically abandonned etc.)

So no mate, I won't be kind with you and unless you stop to use this far right rethoric, I will continu to consider you a far rightist.
I think it is completely reasonable to ask for better measures to ascertaining who can and cannot make an informed decision to transition based on their current mental health and other extenuating factors. It is DANGEROUS to provide non-beneficial services, as it clearly was to me.

I do believe transition can be a danger. It was for me. Are you denying me that? Do you really think you know more about going through transition than someone who lived as a trans person for 8 years and mutilated their body in the pursuit? Who has ongoing health problems BECAUSE of the transition? Aight mate.

This is the difference between us. I am perfectly kind even to people who I think are in the wrong - you cannot even give me the modicum of decency to approach me with good faith, without dishing out labels or insults. I insulted you because you have shown pathological behaviours that border on destructive. Because you actively, without realising it, treat everyone around here as if they are peons and you are their shepherd. That you somehow know better than everyone else when I'd be willing to bet you have very little experiences outside of spending all your time on the fucking internet.

And, before you try to cite ANYTHING about behaviour, you should recheck our DMs where I have shown nothing but kindness and compassion towards you (before you treated me like shit because I do not agree with you 100%).

Whatever bro. You're a waste of time.

STAAAHHPPP

not this topic again. If you can't stop bringing this up you should discuss it with your therapist.
I assure you, I don't want this topic again, NOR will it go further than what I've said - but when the topic of my apparent transphobia is connected to it, I have no choice but to call out the pink elephant in the room. Sorry, my bunny.

I think it is completely reasonable to ask for better measures to ascertaining who can and cannot make an informed decision to transition based on their current mental health and other extenuating factors.
Yes, which is what is done with psychiatrists and doctors already. Or at least, what is supposed to be done, a lot of professionnal are not what we could call "open" on the question.

I do believe transition can be a danger. It was for me. Are you denying me that?
What danger are you talking about here.
And no I'm not denying what you lived. What I deny on the other hand is you projecting your situation on other trans when people who detransition are actually an EXTREM minority (around 1% if I'm not mistaken) and the extrem majority of this extreme minority don't go saying that trans should not transition. They just say that it wasn't for them. Transition is a REVERSIBLE process.

Do you really think you know more about going through transition than someone who lived as a trans person for 8 years and mutilated their body in the pursuit? Who has ongoing health problems BECAUSE of the transition?
No, I don't, that's why I listen to actual Trans who have SAME words that i'm saying to you right now. What you don't understand is that its not me saying that, its TRANS people to other trans. I'm only adding on more voice to their voice.

You case is dramatic, yes. Noone is denying that and you should be angry against those who pushed you to transition when you didn't wanted to knowing the risk. But its an EXCEPTION. So don't project your fear on other people who live VERY happily because of their transition !

you cannot even give me the modicum of decency to approach me with good faith and no insults.
I've never insulted you mate. I've always treated you guys with respect, even while trolling you. So do lie please. Saying that you are far right is not an insult, chill.

I insulted you because you have shown pathological behaviours that border on destructive.
Psychophobia, cool... This will not help your case mate..

Because you actively, without realising it, treat everyone around here as if they are peons and you are their shepherd.
Not peons no. I don't consider you as poor or empty of value, what I think you guys are (in majority) is missinformed.

But yeah, I do see myself as a guide. I won't deny it. At least to those who are completely missinformed by far right and liberal propaganda.

You can see me as arrogant and I won't mind, I need to be a bit arrogant to be able to face and tank the BS of a large group of people with liberal, conservative, confusionnist and most of the time far right mindset and still think that I can change your minds.

But one thing you can't tell me is that I look down on people or won't listen to them. Right now, I didn't see ANYONE, and I mean absolutely NO ONE show me and tell me how I can improve in term of polical compass. At least not on this forum, because I've seen that OUTSIDE and outside of here I've been actually LISTENING to people guiding me. At anypoint someone with a more radical and more accurate politic vision could appear and guess what... I will shut the F up. Because this person with more political accuracy than me will most likely take the place.

I told you guys time and time again. I'm a freaking NORMIE. You don't even understand how BASIC my opinions are on leftist subjects and the radicality that you see from me here.. is NOTHING compared to the radicality of "woke people" on my left.

before you treated me like shit
I will never treat you like "sh*t" mate:

- I've NEVER denied your experience
- I've NEVER denied that you suffered and that you are legitimate
- I've NEVER insulted you
- I've NEVER laughed at you based on your experience.

You are projecting your insecurities on me. Please, stop doing that. If you are not okay with me calling you far right, then stop saying far right stuff.

Whatever bro. You're a waste of time.
"before you treated me like sh*t"
Post automatically merged:

STAAAHHPPP

not this topic again. If you can't stop bringing this up you should discuss it with your therapist.
This topic comes back often simply because its one of the most obvious topic in term of division in the political scale of our western societies.

Last edited:
Yes, which is what is done with psychiatrists and doctors already. Or at least, what is supposed to be done, a lot of professionnal are not what we could call "open" on the question.

What danger are you talking about here.
And no I'm not denying what you lived. What I deny on the other hand is you projecting your situation on other trans when people who detransition are actually an EXTREM minority (around 1% if I'm not mistaken) and the extrem majority of this extreme minority don't go saying that trans should not transition. They just say that it wasn't for them. Transition is a REVERSIBLE process.

No, I don't, that's why I listen to actual Trans who have SAME words that i'm saying to you right now. What you don't understand is that its not me saying that, its TRANS people to other trans. I'm only adding on more voice to their voice.

You case is dramatic, yes. Noone is denying that and you should be angry against those who pushed you to transition when you didn't wanted to knowing the risk. But its an EXCEPTION. So don't project your fear on other people who live VERY happily because of their transition !

I've never insulted you mate. I've always treated you guys with respect, even while trolling you. So do lie please. Saying that you are far right is not an insult, chill.

Psychophobia, cool... This will not help your case mate..

Not peons no. I don't consider you as poor or empty of value, what I think you guys are (in majority) is missinformed.

But yeah, I do see myself as a guide. I won't deny it. At least to those who are completely missinformed by far right and liberal propaganda.

You can see me as arrogant and I won't mind, I need to be a bit arrogant to be able to face and tank the BS of a large group of people with liberal, conservative, confusionnist and most of the time far right mindset and still think that I can change your minds.

But one thing you can't tell me is that I look down on people or won't listen to them. Right now, I didn't see ANYONE, and I mean absolutely NO ONE show me and tell me how I can improve in term of polical compass. At least not on this forum, because I've seen that OUTSIDE and outside of here I've been actually LISTENING to people guiding me. At anypoint someone with a more radical and more accurate politic vision could appear and guess what... I will shut the F up. Because this person with more political accuracy than me will most likely take the place.

I told you guys time and time again. I'm a freaking NORMIE. You don't even understand how BASIC my opinions are on leftist subjects and the radicality that you see from me here.. is NOTHING compared to the radicality of "woke people" on my left.

I will never treat you like "sh*t" mate:

- I've NEVER denied your experience
- I've NEVER denied that you suffered and that you are legitimate
- I've NEVER insulted you
- I've NEVER laughed at you based on your experience.

You are projecting your insecurities on me. Please, stop doing that. If you are not okay with me calling you far right, then stop saying far right stuff.

"before you treated me like sh*t"
I literally can't.... you literally said "saying you are far right is not an insult" and, whilst it is true, nobody believes you don't mean it as one, my guy.

I have no psychophobia - don't even try that. In fact, I remember telling other people to *not* talk shit about your condition.

The 1% is a myth. I have been told such by the doctors I work with (in the NHS) who govern this. 1% is because only 1% stick around to detransition through the same service. Most desist or self-medicate.

Finally, it is not reversible. You cannot undo the lost time and body parts, my dude.

But that's all I want to speak about on -that- topic.

What I will say, however, is that if you genuinely see yourself as a guide, then you are proving my point about your ego. Though you mentioned something that concerned me; and it's that you only listen to those who are 'more radical'. You, who are self-confessed FORMER right-wing sympathiser are falling into the same trap by being sucked into another extreme. It does not make you a good person.

Bro, before you can guide -anyone- you need to be able to dictate your own life effectively. And that means not being terminally online and to actually listen to other people who talk to you. I don't think I've -ever- seen you say that you were wrong about anything, even when people corrected you about what communism actually meant since you got the damn description wrong.

I literally can't.... you literally said "saying you are far right is not an insult" and, whilst it is true, nobody believes you don't mean it as one, my guy.

I have no psychophobia - don't even try that. In fact, I remember telling other people to *not* talk shit about your condition.

The 1% is a myth. I have been told such by the doctors I work with (in the NHS) who govern this. 1% is because only 1% stick around to detransition through the same service. Most desist or self-medicate.

Finally, it is not reversible. You cannot undo the lost time and body parts, my dude.

But that's all I want to speak about on -that- topic.

What I will say, however, is that if you genuinely see yourself as a guide, then you are proving my point about your ego. Though you mentioned something that concerned me; and it's that you only listen to those who are 'more radical'. You, who are self-confessed FORMER right-wing sympathiser are falling into the same trap by being sucked into another extreme. It does not make you a good person.

Bro, before you can guide -anyone- you need to be able to dictate your own life effectively. And that means not being terminally online and to actually listen to other people who talk to you. I don't think I've -ever- seen you say that you were wrong about anything, even when people corrected you about what communism actually meant since you got the damn description wrong.
Damn that hitted hard.

But we have to be fair here. He once confessed to be wrong to me when I pointed out a fake research he exposed here about ancient tribes working less than 40h per week.

He only confessed to be wrong about not checking right his sources but not about the main theme that we today work less than we used to in the past.

Damn that hitted hard.

But we have to be fair here. He once confessed to be wrong to me when I pointed out a fake research he exposed here about ancient tribes working less than 40h per week.

He only confessed to be wrong about not checking right his sources but not about the main theme that we today work less than we used to in the past.
Fair, it's not like I am here 24/7, so I must have missed that. Apologies on that, I guess it wasn't entirely fair.