Character Discussion Giga Bull Aramaki Appreciation Thread

Did you just say that the same Zoro who didn't beat Kaido or Big Mom, who has no black blade, who only has limited ACoC control, and who has has no ACoO can push an Admiral to a high diff fight?

Dude, please, do yourself a favor and stop underestimating an Admiral like Aramaki. Dude literally just soloed a Yonko crew. He, or indeed any individual Admiral, can blinkstomp any Yonko crew, including Luffy's.
It not that I'm underestimating him.. he's just being plain overestimated by people who don't realize even if Aramaki "lol diff" them nerfed flame less sword less bandaged duo, King and Queen's worst match up is someone with multidirecitonal affective Aoe which Zoro and Sanji's are pro's at.

Zoro doesn't need Acoc to Push Aramaki and enma ain't runnin rampant on zoro so he can take his time an go all out and ain't getting some roots get the best of him, anymore Sanji can easily handle queen now.. and cam go invisible without with no caveats to his abilities..

All out M2 is finna prove a point

It not that I'm underestimating him.. he's just being plain overestimated by people who don't realize even if Aramaki "lol diff" them nerfed flame less sword less bandaged duo, King and Queen's worst match up is someone with multidirecitonal affective Aoe which Zoro and Sanji's are pro's at.

Zoro doesn't need Acoc to Push Aramaki and enma ain't runnin rampant on zoro so he can take his time an go all out and ain't getting some roots get the best of him, anymore Sanji can easily handle queen now.. and cam go invisible without with no caveats to his abilities..

All out M2 is finna prove a point
Dude, you DID not just say that Zoro wouldn't need ACoC to push Aramaki! :nicagesmile:

Aramaki literally blinkstomped a couple of cucks that Zoro and his cheerleader spent all night beating and you are still underestimating the Admirals to this extent? :laughmoji:

You're not supposed to be a Zoro wanker, bruh. Don't do this to yourself. :risitameh:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad

Dude, you DID not just say that Zoro wouldn't need ACoC to push Aramaki! :nicagesmile:

Aramaki literally blinkstomped a couple of cucks that Zoro and his cheerleader spent all night beating and you are still underestimating the Admirals to this extent? :laughmoji:

You're not supposed to be a Zoro wanker, bruh. Don't do this to yourself. :risitameh:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
i said he wouldn't need acoc to cut couple of branches directed at him.. you actually need to tag clout for validation?
:sadgrin:

i said he wouldn't need acoc to cut couple of branches directed at him.. you actually need to tag clout for validation?
:sadgrin:
My tags are my own business.

That aside, you must be joking when saying Zoro wouldn't need ACoC to cut off Aramaki's branches, considering the branches pierce through King's skin before absorbing his nutrients, and we know Zoro needed ACoC to damage King, so it's natural to think ACoC is also needed to deal with the branches. Not that Zoro's current ACoC would do more than leave a few scratches on Aramaki's branches, of course. :milaugh:

My tags are my own business.

That aside, you must be joking when saying Zoro wouldn't need ACoC to cut off Aramaki's branches, considering the branches pierce through King's skin before absorbing his nutrients, and we know Zoro needed ACoC to damage King, so it's natural to think ACoC is also needed to deal with the branches. Not that Zoro's current ACoC would do more than leave a few scratches on Aramaki's branches, of course. :milaugh:
Zoro was cutting King before Acoc too mate it just it wasn't affective Aramaki doing the same with King's flames off is no Feat
:kayneshrug:

Zoro still had to use ACoC take down King with his flames off, dude. That means Aramaki's branches are at the point where they far surpass Zoro's ACoC-laced attacks.
he had to coz he was forced to not becuz he had to resort to it..

Flame off King is thing.. Ashura would have scarred him up
that Acoc attack didn't even leave a scar bruh

he had to coz he was forced to not becuz he had to resort to it..

Flame off King is thing.. Ashura would have scarred him up
that Acoc attack didn't even leave a scar bruh
NLF-ing Asura isn't going to help your argument. Besides, there is no evidence that Asura can even tickle any Admiral, anyway. :hihihi:

And what the hell does your last sentence even mean? King lost a wing to Dragon Damnation. That's a tad more severe than a scar. :laughmoji: