Character Discussion Giga Bull Aramaki Appreciation Thread

Because he wants to kill them later. Not now. As he literally sai
it doesn't make any sense for him to want to KILL THEM LATER. If you are an Admiral with the ability to annihilate an entire crew of a Yonko, why waste the opportunity and wait later??? Aramaki is an Akainu fan, meaning defeating a crew of a Yonko would be perfect for him to achieve Sakazuki's approval, no way would he wait later to kill them.

But the reality is that he didn't have enough power and strength to defeat them and chose to retreat. The phrase "Not Yet" means that he was referring to numbers, meaning he would need help to accomplish such a feat.

Why he wanted to kill them later and not currently, we do not know.
That doesn't help your argument, man.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
it doesn't make any sense for him to want to KILL THEM LATER. If you are an Admiral with the ability to annihilate an entire crew of a Yonko, why waste the opportunity and wait later???
You are engaging in hardcore speculation lol. You are just assuming that it makes no sense for Ryokugyu not to kill Shanks and his crew right then and there, and then based on that assumption, you have determined that he cannot kill them when Ryokugyu literally confirms that he can kill them lol.

Killing Shanks would further upset the power balance when Ryokugyu confirms that the outside world is already a shit show lol. It’s highly probable that killing Shanks is something Sakazuki does not want at that moment since this will further cause chaos for the Navy. It’s also highly likely that the Gorosei do not want their slave killed yet.

Do not forget that Ryokugyu is “fasting” and we do not know why. He has his own political goals and motivations that you do not know what his reasoning is yet. The point is that saying Ryokugyu cannot kill the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates when he literally confirms that he can, is the type of unnuanced monkey analysis I would expect from a Yonko fan. Lol

Aramaki is an Akainu fan, meaning defeating a crew of a Yonko would be perfect for him to achieve Sakazuki's approval, no way would he wait later to kill them
Citation needed??? Like I said above, there is zero evidence that Sakazuki wants Ryokugyu to kill Shanks (or even Luffy really lol). Do not forget that Sakazuki did not want Ryokugyu to even go to Wano in the first place, it’s highly likely Sakazuki doesn’t want any of the Yonko to fall right now, and Ryokugyu is just assuming that killing Luffy will please Sakazuki since Sakazuki was specifically trying to kill Luffy at Marineford lol.

The phrase "Not Yet" means that he was referring to numbers, meaning he would need help to accomplish such a feat.
I already made a thread on this. Ryokugyu states that he and he alone will eliminate the Red Hair Pirates. And Ryokugyu does in fact distinguish between when he will do something alone, and when the Navy has a goal it wants to achieve.

Ryokugyu confirms that he alone can eliminate Shanks and his whole crew, and you are making basic monkey assumptions to deny this reality lol.

To be honest my least favorite Admiral.
Did not like the whole Tenryuubito stuff, the logic made no sense whatsoever.

Everything else was great though (powers, appearance...), and people claiming him not confronting a whole Yonkou crew and captain + the rookies who beat 2 Yonkou at the same time makes him a coward or inferior are idiots.

Look wtf happened to him…an 8 year old CHILD DESTROYED HIS ENTIRE BODY and he couldn’t even detect BASE Yamato……

That’s the guy you want Sanji to fight??? That’s just giving these retarded ass Zbois a way to continue downplaying everything Sanji does
8 year old child with Oden's body and Kaido's DF, which also has the ability that is his natural weakness forced him to use Logia Intangibility. Amazing.

So what she sneak attacked him with AdvCoC when he was focussed on something else and couldnt even damage him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Look wtf happened to him…an 8 year old CHILD DESTROYED HIS ENTIRE BODY and he couldn’t even detect BASE Yamato……
He’s a Logia, he grew a new body like nothing lol. He can probably lose 1,000 of his bodies and still not actually die. But irrelevant because Shanks saved Momo from getting skewered horribly lol.

Meanwhile Shanks only has one body and lost a limb to a sea creature, lol

To be honest my least favorite Admiral.
Did not like the whole Tenryuubito stuff, the logic made no sense whatsoever.
He was my fav Admiral with Aokiji until it was revealed he liked the CDs .....

Still , his DF has become my favourite , ahead of Hie and Goro .
Plus he can be funny at times .

Overall , i still like him more than Kizaru and Akainu .
I like Fuji more and especially Aokiji over him .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Friendly reminder that Momonosuke looked much weaker against Green Bull than he did against the strongest Lolko

Imagine being so utterly pathetic that you can’t land an attack on a giant 2 kilometer long dragon at point blank range after said dragon made you scream in pain like a bitch lol.

Yonko fans don’t want to bring up Momonosuke, he makes Kaido look like a humongous bitch next to Green Bull

Friendly reminder that Momonosuke looked much weaker against Green Bull than he did against the strongest Lolko

Imagine being so utterly pathetic that you can’t land an attack on a giant 2 kilometer long dragon at point blank range after said dragon made you scream in pain like a bitch lol.

Yonko fans don’t want to bring up Momonosuke, he makes Kaido look like a humongous bitch next to Green Bull
Momo erased GB by baby boro breath and base yamato not hybrid made GB kneel

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Momo erased GB by baby boro breath and base yamato not hybrid made GB kneel
Momo made Kaido scream for his life and proved that Kaido cannot land hits on a 2 kilometer long dragon, Yamato made Kaido bleed from the skull with an attack that didn’t even injure Ryokugyu lol.

Ryokugyu looked far better against both than Kaido did.