Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
and who do you think these scum players are and why if possible?
I’m suspicious about Prof and his arguments against me for this whole Pero thing. He was acting biased and wasn’t willing to consider my PoV.

Then there is Reborn. His post felt very opportunistic to me because it felt like he’s twisting my words. He thinks I backtracked on what I thought about Ratchet due to Ekko but he’s expecting too much from me. I’m just a townie who just came across a suspicious indie claim from Ratchet and he wants me to form an opinion this early in the game.

I’m suspicious about Prof and his arguments against me for this whole Pero thing. He was acting biased and wasn’t willing to consider my PoV.

Then there is Reborn. His post felt very opportunistic to me because it felt like he’s twisting my words. He thinks I backtracked on what I thought about Ratchet due to Ekko but he’s expecting too much from me. I’m just a townie who just came across a suspicious indie claim from Ratchet and he wants me to form an opinion this early in the game.
From what I recall from Reborn is his first post was straight to the point with some direct reads already, honestly have him a question mark on him at the moment and need to see more of him. I can see the opportunistic angle with him placing his vote on you though.

You sussing prof for him sussing you is a bit sus tho.

nope.
for indie hunting.
We can start distrusting them when they fail to meet their given win conditions.
Ratchet has to kill killers?
why you scare of that?
he gonna kill scum most likely.
Maybe the town vig? and maybe the harmful SK .
How is it indie hunting when the indies are outed already? lol

Also, whoever got that sweet Vergil role. If I were to die at any point in the game, then please let it be you who end my life.

Or... you can be my protector behind the shadows. Keeping harm off my way, I shall believe and trust in you and in return you can put your faith in me to lead townies to victory. But if at any point you thought my time has come, then don't hesitate to put an end to my soul. For I shall die happy knowing that it was none other than you who killed me. For me, that's the ultimate win in my book.

Kagu Nyan

From what I recall from Reborn is his first post was straight to the point with some direct reads already, honestly have him a question mark on him at the moment and need to see more of him. I can see the opportunistic angle with him placing his vote on you though.

You sussing prof for him sussing you is a bit sus tho.
I’m not the kind of person to jump on someone. I like to observe and it’s still a few hours that game has started. I feel like Prof didn’t wait for Pero to even come and talk to me and thought I was diverting attention from Mitch. Why would I do that unless I want to dig my own grave lol

I’m not the kind of person to jump on someone. I like to observe and it’s still a few hours that game has started. I feel like Prof didn’t wait for Pero to even come and talk to me and thought I was diverting attention from Mitch. Why would I do that unless I want to dig my own grave lol

I see...

Tell me Kag, what are your opinions regarding Adam, Flower, Ekko, Nana and me so far.

Kagu Nyan

I see...

Tell me Kag, what are your opinions regarding Adam, Flower, Ekko, Nana and me so far.
You are doing your typical thing of going after Ratchet from the starting and now you even got a reason that he’s outted himself as indie. I gotta see who else do you also go for to determine if you are genuinely scum hunting.

Adam looks pretty good to me. He’s posts seem genuine. Town read.

Neutral on Nana and Flowa.

You are doing your typical thing of going after Ratchet from the starting and now you even got a reason that he’s outted himself as indie. I gotta see who else do you also go for to determine if you are genuinely scum hunting.

Adam looks pretty good to me. He’s posts seem genuine. Town read.

Neutral on Nana and Flowa.
Interesting interesting. Noted how you addressed everyone but Ekko here.

MitchMatch seems like a nice player to push imho
Vote Lynch MitchMatch
So why do I look like a good suspect?
we lynching TAC, he slipped in the thread earlier and deleted the post
He did? I was wondering why people were voting for him, there should be a rule forbidding post edits right?
Where you also took this opprotunisric approach to me bc I was fired up and in Chazz mode.

I haven’t even reached 25% Chazz yet and you call this try harding. Buckle in TAC.

Chazz Prof 2.0 is gonna learn from his mistakes, be stronger than before, and avoid tunneling a townie for 3 days (hopefully).
why is no one interested in this Mitch Match ?

@MitchMatch did you roll scum?
Nah town all day.
On Mitch I don’t like TAC so him wanting to move explicitly away from TAC and onto me with a joke vote is pingy.

If one ever flips scum give the other a serious double take lol.
You know that was nothing more than playful spite baby!:blush:

But seeing your overall reaction to people pushing you has been funny. You changing your vote every other min lol. Did you really role scum?

I already have someone that is sus AF

MitchMatch and now you and SK in that list too.
Is this because of me skipping the Town core thing? Because like others have said it looks like a trap.

Kagu Nyan

However I don’t appreciate Ekko voting for me based on literally no reasons which is probably why I ignored him. :/

Is this because of me skipping the Town core thing? Because like others have said it looks like a trap.
your vote was weird.
your joining that event was weird.
you ignoring the town core one was also weird.
You just showed up and left a vote on someone I town read.
Jjoined an event and diped out.
all in 3 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.