Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
by PoE Iโ€™d say lethal is scum as mango and reborn are town in my book reborn should be hard town at this point Iโ€™ve already made this statement and everything that mango has done outside of trolling flower d1 heโ€™s been good as well

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Talk is for the weak.
for what it's worth I'm not inclined to focus on killing you yet, because I'm not even sure I can. I'm not sure you're a serial killer or anything and I get a new target every day so there isn't any pressing requirement to have to kill you.

for what it's worth I'm not inclined to focus on killing you yet, because I'm not even sure I can. I'm not sure you're a serial killer or anything and I get a new target every day so there isn't any pressing requirement to have to kill you.
You made it sound awfully pressing earlier. If you get a new target every day and you can win without explicitly having to kill me, well, that option was always on the table. I tried to make it clear that this path would involve resistance.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
No need to focus on T-Pein by the way, who will return to dust after this day phase. They're just going to use his role and vote for a day. Everyone needs to make sure they consolidate on one player.

No need to focus on T-Pein by the way, who will return to dust after this day phase. They're just going to use his role and vote for a day. Everyone needs to make sure they consolidate on one player.
T-Pein will die again and Doddsy is apparently still your target so itโ€™s really not as bad as it looks.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
You made it sound awfully pressing earlier. If you get a new target every day and you can win without explicitly having to kill me, well, that option was always on the table. I tried to make it clear that this path would involve resistance.
I needed *a* kill today, that's all. And correct, but until today you were the only target I could be certain of, too. Regardless, it is as I said, my current targets are Vergil and Bernkastel, tomorrow there will be another, so I don't actually need to kill you at all. You've also just seen me reflect an Ultra kill, so... I think staying out of each others way is the smartest way to approach this.

I am legit demoralised. @Ratchet you wanna watch an episode of FMP?

last two scum are probably Kagurashii and Yo Tan Wa. I'm looking over the list and these two pretty much have nobody vouching for them. Adam did say Kagu did a favourable ability on him, but that's much to go on. I didn't see town behaviour or solving from these slots over the course of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.