Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Honestly, I am lowkey just this close to call it game and just leave. Really? all scum are back alive again? wtf is this bullshit.
You haven't really earned this reaction if I'm honest. Just use your abilities to focus out the known scum instead of throwing in the towel - scum are using these abilities to make people demotivated, they will not outright win the game.

Ekko and Cal are dead. Sallu is game removed.
T-Pein dies today anyway.
Acacia is outed, Pot is getting lynched again.

That leaves two left that aren't confirmed. Focus on getting Acacia and Pot out and town are fine.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
I am legit demoralised. @Ratchet you wanna watch an episode of FMP?

last two scum are probably Kagurashii and Yo Tan Wa. I'm looking over the list and these two pretty much have nobody vouching for them. Adam did say Kagu did a favourable ability on him, but that's much to go on. I didn't see town behaviour or solving from these slots over the course of these days.
I forgot to was even in the game

@Dr_Professor83 Can you get someone to send a heal my way please. I was rolecrushed, which failed on my passives but has essentially delayed all my actives this cycle. I don't know who else to ask and if I don't get a heal then I may as well just stop playing this game because I can no longer win.
What does a role crush do??

Honestly, I am lowkey just this close to call it game and just leave. Really? all scum are back alive again? wtf is this bullshit.
Look at this fake anger

Status
Not open for further replies.