Status
Not open for further replies.
Sallu was Purple. If you weren’t Purple you wouldn’t know targeting him would destroy an ability. It’s not hard lol.
and so where's the part where I get towncred from it? why didn't I do that? why did I hide that I was a healer and tell a dying man that he should give his final reads because he's dying on my doorstep? I assume next you'll say I didn't claim fearing a kill from opposing mafia, in that case why wouldn't I just get my towncred when the teams merged? it's not adding up because I'm just TOWN.

and so where's the part where I get towncred from it? why didn't I do that? why did I hide that I was a healer and tell a dying man that he should give his final reads because he's dying on my doorstep? I assume next you'll say I didn't claim fearing a kill from opposing mafia, in that case why wouldn't I just get my towncred when the teams merged? it's not adding up because I'm just TOWN.
Yeah maybe lol. Could have very well been wrong. You didn’t make it easy the way you rolled things out tho. If TAC flips scum then everything is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.