Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to establish this. Yes, how awful. Extrapolation works both ways."
You said your thoughts were what mattered. (The post I bolded earlier). But you were very resistant to actually giving me those thoughts when I first asked lol.
"Bringing up weird posts can serve as a discussion topic (which it has) even if said post isn't intrinsically scummy. Look at how the game got moving already due to it."
Lol that was the only reason I saw to make it but I didn’t want to feed you an out on the low chance you tried to explain it away with something that didn’t make sense.
Well I suggest you work on expunging it then, because otherwise it comes across as you wanting to straddle the fence regarding it by giving yourself an out or the option to pivot in your opinion without any discernible consequence."
I think I’ll keep them in there so I can do the suggested as scum lol. I like doing scummy things as town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
"Well, duh. Why do you think I'm claiming?"
i dont personally like this design. i think an indie shud be self sufficient. u are neutral not fully protown. atleast u do have the luxurious choice to play for either town or mafia.

"That's fairly alarming. My sleep patterns have absolutely nothing to do with you, they're not your concern. You have no requirement to comment on them, and unsolicited comments are seldom appreciated. For that to be your first real engagement in the thread is *weird*."
there isnt rly anything alarming about telling someone who made a funny/cringe 1st post to go to sleep when its 4 am their time (i thought it was 5). are u afraid i used an ability on u that requires me to call it out in the thread? in that case, thats very easy to verify. so where do we move from here? there is 0 agenda behind telling u to go to sleep, do u agree?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Let's Move on from Ratchet. He claimed Indie with kills, and it is in his best interests to prove himself to us by taking down scums. Also i will fall asleep if read these long back to back posts.

I feel bit off about Prof, let's vote there.
Vote Lynch Prof
What do you feel off about Prof?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You said your thoughts were what mattered. (The post I bolded earlier). But you were very resistant to actually giving me those thoughts when I first asked lol.

Lol that was the only reason I saw to make it but I didn’t want to feed you an out on the low chance you tried to explain it away with something that didn’t make sense.

I think I’ll keep them in there so I can do the suggested as scum lol. I like doing scummy things as town.
Vote: Dr_Professor83

Ratchet

i dont personally like this design. i think an indie shud be self sufficient. u are neutral not fully protown. atleast u do have the luxurious choice to play for either town or mafia.

there isnt rly anything alarming about telling someone who made a funny/cringe 1st post to go to sleep when its 4 am their time (i thought it was 5). are u afraid i used an ability on u that requires me to call it out in the thread? in that case, thats very easy to verify. so where do we move from here? there is 0 agenda behind telling u to go to sleep, do u agree?
I said it was alarming you didn't see how it could be weird, not the post itself was alarming. As for agenda, by itself, surely not, but that's not what I'm suggesting either. I can plausibly see it as you making an awkward fluff entrance in the thread, which would indicate some form of Scum on a general-level, and to be honest in our interlocution I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary of that either.

Ratchet

Vote: Dr_Professor83
My vote, by the way, was placed because of the notion that Prof likes playing like scum as Town. In an effort to remove false positives, it's within my interests (on a macro scale) to not allow players playing like extra scum a pass to do precisely that.

My vote, by the way, was placed because of the notion that Prof likes playing like scum as Town. In an effort to remove false positives, it's within my interests (on a macro scale) to not allow players playing like extra scum a pass to do precisely that.
I’ve been actively trying to work my scum tells into my town game lol. You’ll have to make me a policy lynch every game for the rest of eternity Dormammu.

Ratchet

I’ve been actively trying to work my scum tells into my town game lol. You’ll have to make me a policy lynch every game for the rest of eternity Dormammu.
Was that supposed to get me to rethink my position? If you want to play like Scum with a Town role PM, then sure, I'll happily lynch on policy each and every game. Feels like a strange approach to me, when being self aware of your scum tells would also allow you to... not fall into them in future. Choosing to retain them but harm your play as Town as well is just trolling against the game and contest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet

weather my post was weird or not is reliant on ur own definition of the term "weird". that means nothing to me. i dont view that post as weird. whats weird is you thinking the post is weird. you don't usually get so hung up in NAI posts like that. it doesnt particularly help u solve my alignment, which means it "should" be of no interest to you, usually. this is further evidenced by the fact that your discussion with prof quickly evolved into you telling him that his solving is shallow, over solving my alignment. the way i understood it is your post was not gated toward solving my slot/alignment per se because by your own words you said you did not call it scummy, rather just weird. prof could have ignored your comment all together. everyone ignored it except him. there is some level of fake contribution coming for el professor this game. i can see it.

Was that supposed to get me to rethink my position? If you want to play like Scum with a Town role PM, then sure, I'll happily lynch on policy each and every game. Feels like a strange approach to me, when being self aware of your scum tells would also allow you to... not fall into them in future. Choosing to retain them but harm your play as Town as well is just trolling against the game and contest.
Lol it’s gonna be your job to figure out if I’m malicious or not and judge my play by my results. Working some scummy behavior in isn’t game throwing if you’re still trying to solve the game and help. I don’t care if it makes me harder to read and that makes my meta harder for other townies when I’m town.

I’m trying to phase some of those scum tells out lol. But for now we’re just trying to bring the two Profs to a center point in the middle the best I can. Maybe that isn’t a good idea and I’ll reevaluate it later but we’re doing it rn lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.