Give me the Gun 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

All townies are vanilla. All mafia are goons. There is no lynching in this game. Instead, the players vote for someone they'd like to get the gun. The player with the most votes at the end will receive the gun and can shoot someone with it during the night. During the night phase, every player can talk to discuss who to shoot. The same player cannot receive the gun twice in the game. Mafia has a factional delayed kill. Meaning, they submit their kill during the night, and at the end of the next day phase, the player will die. The player will know that they were poisoned.

1. Finalbeta
2. Zara
3. Trismegistus
4. Cobra
5. Light D Lamperouge
6. Reborn
7. Lanji Cucksmoke
8. Seraphoenix
9. Akai2
10. TheAncientCenturion
11. Melontonin

9 townies
2 mafia

Phases will last 15 minutes. Night phases will last 10. I'm planning on starting this game at 12:30 pm CST. So roughly 10 hours and 30 mins from now. If I could get all the slots filled before then, it'd be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All townies are vanilla. All mafia are goons. There is no lynching in this game. Instead, the players vote for someone they'd like to get the gun. The player with the most votes at the end will receive the gun and can shoot someone with it during the night. During the night phase, every player can talk to discuss who to shoot. The same player cannot receive the gun twice in the game. Mafia has a factional delayed kill. Meaning, they submit their kill during the night, and at the end of the next day phase, the player will die. The player will know that they were poisoned.

1. Finalbeta
2. Zara
3. Trismegistus
4. Cobra

9 townies
2 mafia

Phases will last 15 minutes. Night phases will last 10. I'm planning on starting this game at 12:30 pm CST. So roughly 10 hours and 30 mins from now. If I could get all the slots filled before then, it'd be nice.
That would be night time at my place

Status
Not open for further replies.