[FNZ] Turbo game Give me the gun 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
how about give the unjester a bulletproof against mafia @Dragomir

that way when mafia shoots them they dont auto lose, but instead the kill fails and mafia knows who the unjester is so they wont vote him in the thread

kind of convoluted but helps a bit if u think the role is too hard

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, it's fine for multiple unjesters. I don't see the issue with it there. I think balanced it well.
numbers wise its balanced, just feels a bit unhealthy to me to be able to self shoot. it defeats the purpose of the role y'feel me?

hope we get a poll on which setup u decide

Emil

Certified Memelord
also speaking of popularity @Fujishiro u literally begged for the gun last day as town and couldnt get it which lost yall the game

relax okay :kata:

im speaking about the role, not the holder

congrats on the win, president of the united states of mafia

also speaking of popularity @Fujishiro u literally begged for the gun last day as town and couldnt get it which lost yall the game

relax okay :kata:

im speaking about the role, not the holder

congrats on the win, president of the united states of mafia
Im just poking fun at you lol, last game didnt get the gun because they thought I was scum D2 since I didnt try to go for the gun d1.
its a nice one we dont have to change it, but does it hurt to have some suggestions?
I think suggestions are fine, but for example Unjesters not being able to shoot themselves is a huge nerf since Mafia's kill on them doesn't count for their wincon.

BP is a fine suggestion but that also goes against their wincon of being shot by town, maybe making it an active would work though but even then its iffy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im just poking fun at you lol, last game didnt get the gun because they thought I was scum D2 since I didnt try to go for the gun d1.
I think suggestions are fine, but for example Unjesters not being able to shoot themselves is a huge nerf since Mafia's kill on them doesn't count for their wincon.

BP is a fine suggestion but that also goes against their wincon of being shot by town, maybe making it an active would work though but even then its iffy.
yea that was part of it, also mafia will usually not want u to take the gun if u r gna shoot them so they could instill doubts in the heart of others and u lose ur chance. eitherway its not always the more popular player wins the gun, the unjester can help the less popular player to win if they want to shoot them. i was more concerned about the self shooting part. i would love it if u shot the other unjester here. that wud be badass asfk and will require actual gameplay from u to read nova as unjester and shoot him then have town shoot u afterward. u get the idea. anyway like yall said its a turbo so w.e

a bp that only works against night kills is what i meant. the gun is considered an execute basically
making it active and maybe 2-shots is even better actually. nice idea

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw fuji its not a nerf at all

normal jester wins if town lynch them and lose if mafia night kill them

its the same lol

unjester dying to town kill but losing to mafia kill

Worst

Custom title
It happens to the best of us, proud of you as my chief of staff but gotta work on whiping votes for me next time

That was me telling Worst to shoot him, poor dude was actually correct about both scums lmao

you guys are lucky i didn't used the jazz move here....but it's a turbo game after all why should i ruin the fun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.