Emil

Certified Memelord
al why were you so passive early on
my bad
If I had gotten a better read on you
i think we would have won
al and u seemed hardcore town as i was reading without spoilers
and prof read u both well too

3 of u could of hard carried but turbo moves too fast ppl dont get time to reassess and remember their previous reads
ur kill at end made no sense lmao, conq kill as well

And regarding self-shoot, i think it should be an option for Unjest when they can get cucked by maf. It's like Jester self-voting, tried that once and lost the rng coin flip :josad:
There is nothing wrong with that. The game ending part should be removed, then self-shooting is no issue. It harms Town because they have one wasted day phase, too, so that would be nice that way as well.

al and u seemed hardcore town as i was reading without spoilers
and prof read u both well too

3 of u could of hard carried but turbo moves too fast ppl dont get time to reassess and remember their previous reads
ur kill at end made no sense lmao, conq kill as well
prof was convinced I was a baddie tho cause I switched up on nick and al
and said one of both was scum after clearing them initially

Emil

Certified Memelord
If some of y'all are down for the one tomorrow, sign up. Need 3 more players on it.
i can play friday
but pls not the same unjester bullsht lmao
2 unjesters is already a bit unhealthy, even worst with 1 of them being able to self shoot
1 unjester is fine, keep it like it was in the first day we played

like a true jester. need to do stupid sht and get town to lynch him, but loses when maf kills them
here has to do stupid sht and get town to shoot him. but loses when maf kills them

not get the gun and self win. ur no longer playing like a jester. ur just playing democracy. who ever is a popular or fan favorite player wins by default. thats like a 1-1-1 lylo where a popular player auto wins regardless of what the other player says, or a hated player auto loses for similar reasons. its no longer mafia, its literally democracy

can we get a poll to vote on which setup we want? could even be a totally different setup

D

Dragomir

i can play friday
but pls not the same unjester bullsht lmao
2 unjesters is already a bit unhealthy, even worst with 1 of them being able to self shoot
1 unjester is fine, keep it like it was in the first day we played

like a true jester. need to do stupid sht and get town to lynch him, but loses when maf kills them
here has to do stupid sht and get town to shoot him. but loses when maf kills them

not get the gun and self win. ur no longer playing like a jester. ur just playing democracy. who ever is a popular or fan favorite player wins by default. thats like a 1-1-1 lylo where a popular player auto wins regardless of what the other player says, or a hated player auto loses for similar reasons. its no longer mafia, its literally democracy

can we get a poll to vote on which setup we want? could even be a totally different setup
:pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.