Go Play God of War Ragnarok - Valhalla

I

Indigo

This is actually crazy, how did Sony let Santa Monica drop this God of War DLC for free?

It's amazing.
AND IT'S FREE.

Between 5~10 hours of content depending on the difficulty chosen and the skill of the player.

- A lot of story
- Cutscenes
- Voice acting
- new enemies
- new bosses
- new mechanics
- new usable powers
- new armor
- new appearance
- highly replayable (different builds and runs, you can reset your progress if you want too)

A love letter to the entire God of War franchise, making references and revisiting events from all games (1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, 2018 and Ragnarok).

A conclusion / epilogue to the character of Kratos and the Ragnarok main game.

And if that wasn't enough, some exploration of some side characters that didn't get enough space in the main game.

This is actually insane. It feels like stealing playing this for free wtf.​

This is actually crazy, how did Sony let Santa Monica drop this God of War DLC for free?

It's amazing.
AND IT'S FREE.

Between 5~10 hours of content depending on the difficulty chosen and the skill of the player.

- A lot of story
- Cutscenes
- Voice acting
- new enemies
- new bosses
- new mechanics
- new usable powers
- new armor
- new appearance
- highly replayable (different builds and runs, you can reset your progress if you want too)

A love letter to the entire God of War franchise, making references and revisiting events from all games (1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, 2018 and Ragnarok).

A conclusion / epilogue to the character of Kratos and the Ragnarok main game.

And if that wasn't enough, some exploration of some side characters that didn't get enough space in the main game.

This is actually insane. It feels like stealing playing this for free wtf.​
I was expecting a DLC for Atreus this is nice though I blew through the whole game quite fast. Thanks for sharing!

Gow Ragnarok did what I considered almost impossible , it dethroned Witcher 3 as my favorite game of all time. God of war is my favorite franchise by a mile it features great hack and slash combat with linear world , great story and amazing graphics. For many years Gow 2 was my favorite game of all time. I was hoping Gow 2018 would dethrone Witcher 3 but it simply did not happen .

I was really hyped about this game and I got one of best feelings ever , one when game actually exceeds your very high expectations. And it did happen 2 times that year together with Elden ring. When it came out I beat it 3 times first on normal , then to experience story again on easy and finally on give me god of war difficulty to prove myself worthy. Then I decided to leave it there in order to forget events as much as I can and play other stuff , but now time has come to play it again I will start another journey and after that try Valhala dlc for first time.

I

Indigo

Gow Ragnarok did what I considered almost impossible , it dethroned Witcher 3 as my favorite game of all time. God of war is my favorite franchise by a mile it features great hack and slash combat with linear world , great story and amazing graphics. For many years Gow 2 was my favorite game of all time. I was hoping Gow 2018 would dethrone Witcher 3 but it simply did not happen .

I was really hyped about this game and I got one of best feelings ever , one when game actually exceeds your very high expectations. And it did happen 2 times that year together with Elden ring. When it came out I beat it 3 times first on normal , then to experience story again on easy and finally on give me god of war difficulty to prove myself worthy. Then I decided to leave it there in order to forget events as much as I can and play other stuff , but now time has come to play it again I will start another journey and after that try Valhala dlc for first time.
i recommend you actually play the Valhalla DLC first, then the NG+

I

Indigo

I am pretty sure I dont have any save file saved so I will start from start. Why do you reccomend dlc first ?
You don't need any save files for the DLC, you can play the DLC right from the menu

and it doesn't use anything from your save

i recommend DLC first, because you unlock some cool things in the DLC that you can go back an use on NG+

but if you don't have your old save, then i guess it doesn't make a difference, and you can do the base game first