Versus Battle God Speed Killua vs Pre Chrollo Hisoka

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I feel like Killua's speed would be a hassle for Hisoka and he would eventually get overwhelmed by the strongest lightning attacks however I believe he can land some attacks with his bungee gum, it won't require phenomenal speed.

It goes either way in my opinion.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't see how Hisoka pulls this off.

Youpi was unable to do a single thing, couldn't even react to Killua, Hisoka doesn't have the durability to be Killua's punching bag while in that mode. Replace Youpi with Hisoka and it's r.i.p. for him.

Maybe the scenario matters but in most cases this should be the result.

Hisoka. He has the same or probably even better potential than Killua and Gon (1 out of 10 M if I recall correctly), he learned nen at a frightening pace (superior to both K and G). This and he is way older so stronger and more skilled. Even if Killua got a boost he is still far from guys like Hisoka or his brother.

Let's take the election arc, Illumi, Hisoka and Killua. We can say that Hisoka should be around Illumi level (imo Hisoka is at least a bit stringer but that here doesn't matter). Killua didn't even try to fight him during the election arc despite his godspeed because he knew he could not win so he tried to escape until Illumi cornered him. At this point Hisoka, who was spying the scene, was just wondering what was in his best interest and the answer he came to was to kill Alluka, then earn Killua's hate and kill him (which was bad for him since he was yet not ripe) and then earn Illumi's hate and fight him. Or just how Illumi's killing intent frightened Killua while Hisoka didn't give a damn about it (he actually was the one to provoke it to warn Killua)(also what provoked Illumi's rage was Hisoka suggesting if he should kill Killua, if Illumi thought Hisoka was not able to do it he would for sure not have reacted that way and we know that Illumi knows well about Killua's power).

Hisoka. He has the same or probably even better potential than Killua and Gon (1 out of 10 M if I recall correctly), he learned nen at a frightening pace (superior to both K and G). This and he is way older so stronger and more skilled. Even if Killua got a boost he is still far from guys like Hisoka or his brother.

Let's take the election arc, Illumi, Hisoka and Killua. We can say that Hisoka should be around Illumi level (imo Hisoka is at least a bit stringer but that here doesn't matter). Killua didn't even try to fight him during the election arc despite his godspeed because he knew he could not win so he tried to escape until Illumi cornered him. At this point Hisoka, who was spying the scene, was just wondering what was in his best interest and the answer he came to was to kill Alluka, then earn Killua's hate and kill him (which was bad for him since he was yet not ripe) and then earn Illumi's hate and fight him. Or just how Illumi's killing intent frightened Killua while Hisoka didn't give a damn about it (he actually was the one to provoke it to warn Killua)(also what provoked Illumi's rage was Hisoka suggesting if he should kill Killua, if Illumi thought Hisoka was not able to do it he would for sure not have reacted that way and we know that Illumi knows well about Killua's power).
Gon and Killua are one in 100 m. Theyre potential is 10 times greater than Hisoka.

Gon and Killua are one in 100 m. Theyre potential is 10 times greater than Hisoka.
Noe I didn't remember the numbers about Killua amd Gon (10 M or 100 M), anyway I don't recall Hisoka potential being mentioned (at elast not in this terms) but his display in nen mastery during his special chapter is way better than Killua and Gon (the villain compares him to Gin).

Noe I didn't remember the numbers about Killua amd Gon (10 M or 100 M), anyway I don't recall Hisoka potential being mentioned (at elast not in this terms) but his display in nen mastery during his special chapter is way better than Killua and Gon (the villain compares him to Gin).
Cause hes way older than them and has better mastery and physical stats. They still have way more potential than him tho.

Cause hes way older than them and has better mastery and physical stats. They still have way more potential than him tho.
In his special Hisoka learned nen in a breeze, discovered gyo, hatsu, copied the villain ability and developed his bunge gum nen ability all in the span if the fight. The villain compared the feeling as the same as when he did the hubter exam and an hunter overwhelmed him (Gin). Gon and Killua are good as well but this is just way better than their feats in learning nen.

In his special Hisoka learned nen in a breeze, discovered gyo, hatsu, copied the villain ability and developed his bunge gum nen ability all in the span if the fight. The villain compared the feeling as the same as when he did the hubter exam and an hunter overwhelmed him (Gin). Gon and Killua are good as well but this is just way better than their feats in learning nen.
Dude Gon has highest potential in the series. And Killua isnt far from. Legit realisticly without circumstance, current GS Killua would take his head off. If both have no intel, Hisoka wont be able to react and his durability is no way near Youpi lvl.

Bogard

You can't win
The great advantage of godspeed is it's movement speed, but it's not like it's absolute. Tsubone could outrun it in her motorbike form. And in terms of reaction speed, a skilled nen user could also create an aura to detect its movement with En/defend with Ken, and in Hisoka's case, could use his bungee gum to trap Killua in it with one set of cards, use the reflection cards(or whatever Killua may try at him) as a distraction and slice his throats

He is far too skilled for Killua and that's featwise. Portrayal-wise, Killua was scared of Illumi, who at worse is on Hisoka's level. Killua isn't ready for this caliber of fighter yet

The great advantage of godspeed is it's movement speed, but it's not like it's absolute. Tsubone could outrun it in her motorbike form. And in terms of reaction speed, a skilled nen user could also create an aura to detect its movement with En/defend with Ken, and in Hisoka's case, could use his bungee gum to trap Killua in it with one set of cards, use the reflection cards(or whatever Killua may try at him) as a distraction and slice his throats

He is far too skilled for Killua and that's featwise. Portrayal-wise, Killua was scared of Illumi, who at worse is on Hisoka's level. Killua isn't ready for this caliber of fighter yet
But the thing is Hisoka is the King of Set-ups. He needs moderate information on his target. If he has no information of GS. And the fight just starts he will get automatically speed blizted. Hisoka has always taken considerable damage, time and time again but has always been able to get the W....because he got time to adapt to them. Killua could possiblely oneshot him clean.

No one has been able to react to GS. And its greatest feat is being able to hit a RG and them not being able to react. Unless your saying Hisoka has greater reaction speed than Youpi. He's fucked.

In terms of potrayal Hisoka is still above. But Killua arguably has the best feats for any character thats currently alive ( thats crazy to think tbh). As much as I would wish for Hisoka to be Hax. He really isnt. Hes more of a pre timeskip Luffy type, that has lame power that he makes powerful and verstatile.

Verdict: Killua wins if Hisoka has no knowledge. Hisoka's body just cannot possibly react to him even if he could sense the attack.

Anyways I dont think Togashi would ever create this scenario without putting plot into and making it heavily circumstantially. In favour of Hisoka of course.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
-Gotoh is a bug compared to GS Killua and even he gave Hisoka a scare, he had to use Bungy Gum traps just to escape death against a Gotoh level opponent.

-running speed over distances has nothing to do with combat speed. GS Killua was so fast a Royal Guard couldn't react to him.

-Youpi did not even have time to roar or transform.
Good luck arguing Hisoka has time to set up any "traps".

As for his attack power and Hisoka's defense.

-Killua was doing this to ants who are naturally more durable in base
-Even Netero's attack didn't manage to scratch a less durable Royal Guard
-yet Youpi probably the most durable character in the manga aside from Meruem, was in visible pain taking Killua's attacks.
These attacks land on Hisoka and you can say goodnight to him.

As for calibers or levels. Let me remind people how strong a royal guard is in comparison to Hisoka.

-Netero seeing Pitou and thinking he might be weaker
This isn't just a case of Netero being humble either since it was reaffirmed by Togashi later
-Netero brought Colt and showed him his Nen to compare to the King, when Colt confirmed Netero wouldn't even be able to get past a Royal Guard after witnessing his nen.
-So Netero needed to go meditate to arguably be above a Royal Guard, pre meditation Netero was highlighted to be below one.

Putting more stock into Hisoka's psychotic urges than all of this can hardly even be considered an argument, besides we're talking about the same guy who thought Chrollo would be a fun match for him, only for him to absolutely get stomped by Chrollo. Also for the people bringing up Illumi's superiority, let's not forget when Killua punked off Illumi
Regardless these instances of mindgames don't mean much to begin with.

Hisoka is not doing jack shit here. We've seen the full extent of pre nen boost Hisoka, he is a tactical fighter who uses traps to get himself out of bad situations, he doesn't have the reactions or durability to even pose any threat to GS Killua. The only way Hisoka stands a chance against GS is with tons of prep before time.

As it stands: Fight starts, Killua blitzes him and his head goes flying. Hisoka won't even have time to lift a finger let alone set up bungy gum traps (Youpi couldn't even let out a yell). There is no argument here for Hisoka, he gets the rammot treatment.

Low diff win for Killua here.

-Gotoh is a bug compared to GS Killua and even he gave Hisoka a scare, he had to use Bungy Gum traps just to escape death against a Gotoh level opponent.

-running speed over distances has nothing to do with combat speed. GS Killua was so fast a Royal Guard couldn't react to him.

-Youpi did not even have time to roar or transform.
Good luck arguing Hisoka has time to set up any "traps".

As for his attack power and Hisoka's defense.

-Killua was doing this to ants who are naturally more durable in base
-Even Netero's attack didn't manage to scratch a less durable Royal Guard
-yet Youpi probably the most durable character in the manga aside from Meruem, was in visible pain taking Killua's attacks.
These attacks land on Hisoka and you can say goodnight to him.

As for calibers or levels. Let me remind people how strong a royal guard is in comparison to Hisoka.

-Netero seeing Pitou and thinking he might be weaker
This isn't just a case of Netero being humble either since it was reaffirmed by Togashi later
-Netero brought Colt and showed him his Nen to compare to the King, when Colt confirmed Netero wouldn't even be able to get past a Royal Guard after witnessing his nen.
-So Netero needed to go meditate to arguably be above a Royal Guard, pre meditation Netero was highlighted to be below one.

Putting more stock into Hisoka's psychotic urges than all of this can hardly even be considered an argument, besides we're talking about the same guy who thought Chrollo would be a fun match for him, only for him to absolutely get stomped by Chrollo. Also for the people bringing up Illumi's superiority, let's not forget when Killua punked off Illumi
Regardless these instances of mindgames don't mean much to begin with.

Hisoka is not doing jack shit here. We've seen the full extent of pre nen boost Hisoka, he is a tactical fighter who uses traps to get himself out of bad situations, he doesn't have the reactions or durability to even pose any threat to GS Killua. The only way Hisoka stands a chance against GS is with tons of prep before time.

As it stands: Fight starts, Killua blitzes him and his head goes flying. Hisoka won't even have time to lift a finger let alone set up bungy gum traps (Youpi couldn't even let out a yell). There is no argument here for Hisoka, he gets the rammot treatment.

Low diff win for Killua here.
^^^^

Killua aint even my fav. But yh I agree completely. I do think Togashi made him OP way too quick. But then again when you have Gon killing a RG. You have to make Killua do something near as cool. However I wouldve hoped their was a bigger restriction to GS.

Anyways. I do hope Post-death Hisoka is a lot more stronger. With his nen being stronger after death. Bungee Gum will be on a whole different lvl. If he perhaps can imbue his entire body with bungee gum as soon as Killua can go into GS. He maybe able to stop Killua and kill him. However thats if Hisoka doesnt underestimate him, like he does to everyone.

( Of course Hisoka can make another nen pact and come back alive again tho lmao:milaugh:)