Current Events Gojo spared Sukuna

How many times did Gojo spare Sukuna's life?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The current chapter confirms Gojo is holding back and not going for the kill BTW. Which I believe is common sense but..:jay-he:

Gojo notes he crushed his heart, and will go for the lungs and liver and bring him close to death but not kill outright

And among the organs Gojo did not name the brain/head nor imply he'd be going for it, when we know to kill an RCT user you have to go for the brain/head so they can't heal because to direct reverse cursed technique you need your head.

In other words Gojo is holding back and not going for the kill so they can save Megumi.

Moreover it heavily implies that Gojo spared Sukuna's life here as well
My man probably adjusted the strength of red or did not use purple in order not to kill Sukuna :josad:

:quest:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Then light kun woke up from sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
It's all true Bonbon. Our idolo Fraudmen got spared :josad:

First our idolo Neckbeard L. Bitch ran away from a geriatric, arthritis-plagued, potentially STD ridden, old man who is with one foot in the grave already and now this :josad:

I mean, Gojo was asking himself why Sukuna was taking riskier approaches to breaking his Domain too. And itโ€™s always been Gojo on the defensive, or in a pinch at the end of the chapters but never the other way around for Sukuna.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
The current chapter confirms Gojo is holding back and not going for the kill BTW. Which I believe is common sense but..:jay-he:

Gojo notes he crushed his heart, and will go for the lungs and liver and bring him close to death but not kill outright

And among the organs Gojo did not name the brain/head nor imply he'd be going for it, when we know to kill an RCT user you have to go for the brain/head so they can't heal because to direct reverse cursed technique you need your head.

In other words Gojo is holding back and not going for the kill so they can save Megumi.

Moreover it heavily implies that Gojo spared Sukuna's life here as well
My man probably adjusted the strength of red or did not use purple in order not to kill Sukuna :josad:

:quest:
sukunas been the biggest disappointment in JJK tbh.

dude had more than 2 cursed techs and all he can use to fight against gojo is DE cleave and Megumis 10s ultimate HAX Maho.

looking at the fight its hard to differentiate if Yoruzo was actually stronger than we thought or he used her as guinea pig to see if anything was actually viable against Gojo.

Sukuna is trash Gojo has like 3 real abilities and Sukuna droped his entire arsenal to use DE and Mahos wheel to win a fight, fucking chunin scrub.

Wait OP actually thinks that Gojo is holding back?!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How tf is trying to overload his brain, taking his heart, taking his lungs, all "holding back?"

Did y'all miss the chapter where Yuji literally says "he won't die even if you KILL him?"

The fuck you want him to do, chop Sukuna up into pieces, roast his parts in front of Yuji while Uraume is tied up crying tears of ice?

There is ZERO chance that Gojo has been holding back this time. You are absolutely insane if you think launching a 200% Purple and casting Domain 5 times was "holding back." :whitepress: Is Agenda making reading comprehension at an all-time low or are y'all just reading Kukutsu Jaisen?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't think so, I know so because we've been told he's holding back from killing Sukuna. Further reinforced in the newest chapter where they are shocked when they hear Gojo saying he'll kill him and wonder if he forgot about Megumi. Maki fans and reading, enemies for life. This is gonna end up the same way like when I educated you about the nonsense Maki=Toji claims.

How tf is trying to overload his brain, taking his heart, taking his lungs, all "holding back?"
None of that will kill Sukuna just put him close to death. Which is what Gojo said verbatim.

Did y'all miss the chapter where Yuji literally says "he won't die even if you KILL him?"

The fuck you want him to do, chop Sukuna up into pieces, roast his parts in front of Yuji while Uraume is tied up crying tears of ice?
You clearly don't understand that they have a plan for Megumi, thus Gojo can't just go ahead and kill him, which is why when he says this chapter he will they are perplexed, shocked and wondering if he forgot about Megumi.

If he wanted to kill Sukuna he'd just crush his head, blow his head off, etc, not put him near death, but not kill outright. It's pretty simple.

There is ZERO chance that Gojo has been holding back this time.
Only if you don't know how to read.

You are absolutely insane if you think launching a 200% Purple and casting Domain 5 times was "holding back." :whitepress:
That was an invitation to start the battle. Clearly not a finishing move or anything else. Do you understand that Gojo was not outright going for the kill? He wasn't trying to kill Sukuna thus he was holding back from it.

Is Agenda making reading comprehension at an all-time low or are y'all just reading Kukutsu Jaisen?
No people just know how to read, which is what I've told you the last time too when you were horribly wrong like now.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

There is ZERO chance that Gojo has been holding back this time. You are absolutely insane if you think launching a 200% Purple and casting Domain 5 times was "holding back." :whitepress: Is Agenda making reading comprehension at an all-time low or are y'all just reading Kukutsu Jaisen?
Hard to digest, right? But not for Sukuna. That's why he went for Megumi and his 10S, otherwise he would have been killed by now.

I don't think so, I know so because we've been told he's holding back from killing Sukuna. Further reinforced in the newest chapter where they are shocked when they hear Gojo saying he'll kill him and wonder if he forgot about Megumi. Maki fans and reading, enemies for life. This is gonna end up the same way like when I educated you about the nonsense Maki=Toji claims.

You clearly don't understand that they have a plan for Megumi, thus Gojo can't just go ahead and kill him, which is why when he says this chapter he will they are perplexed, shocked and wondering if he forgot about Megumi.
Lmao

I'LL WORRY ABOUT MEGUMI AFTER I KILL YOU.

If he wanted to kill Sukuna he'd just crush his head, blow his head off, etc, not put him near death, but not kill outright. It's pretty simple.
Lmao

That was an invitation to start the battle. Clearly not a finishing move or anything else. Do you understand that Gojo was not outright going for the kill? He wasn't trying to kill Sukuna thus he was holding back from it.
> Ijichi literally put up a barrier to distract him.
> 200% Purple

"gOjO wAs HoLdInG bAcK."

No people just know how to read, which is what I've told you the last time too when you were horribly wrong like now.
No you are just pushing an Agenda with selective reading bias. It is the same bullshit that fans use to discredit Sukuna for using 10S when Gojo literally does not care, expected him to use, or does not considers it "unfair."

I'm starting to see why most readers on other social media hate Gojo fans now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I'LL WORRY ABOUT MEGUMI AFTER I KILL YOU.
Yeah that's literally bravado as anyone who can read knows. Which is why Gojo verbatim says I'll put you close to death, and why when he says I'll kill you people are shocked. Like it's not hard to understand, even for Maki fans I think. Do you expect Gojo to tell him yeah use that face and that body cuz that will force me to hold back? LMAO.

It's confirmed that Gojo is/was not going for the kill when he said
I'll put you close to death

When Gojo says he'll kill him people are shocked and wondering if he forgot about Megumi, meaning it was never in the cards to just outright kill him

Gojo : I'll kill you

Everyone: WTF is he saying??? Did he forget it was Megumi??

Literally doesn't get simpler than that.

> Ijichi literally put up a barrier to distract him.
> 200% Purple

"gOjO wAs HoLdInG bAcK."
I really hate repeating myself. That was an invitation to start the battle and decide the challenger. Gojo was not going for the kill there. Not sure what is hard to understand there.

Like literally you've posted nothing new and no counterargument. It's the Toji=Maki situation again, except it's already clear and confirmed I am right, back then there was room to doubt still.

Yeah Gojo didn't blow his head there. I am not sure what's hard to understand lmao. If Gojo wanted to kill him he'd have used a stronger red or even purple. And certainly wouldn't be standing there while Sukuna gets up, ostensibly heals and moves forward. He'd have continued the assault.
No you are just pushing an Agenda with selective reading bias.
There is no agenda here. It's called knowing how to read. Gojo was not going for the kill because they are trying to save Megumi.

It is the same bullshit that fans use to discredit Sukuna for using 10S when Gojo literally does not care, expected him to use, or does not considers it "unfair."
Br0di everyone sane knew he was going to use the 10s. Except Sukuna munchers, but then again I said everyone sane. Not that it isn't an L for Sukuna and Sukuna br0s. Both were talking mighty only to depend on a boy and his CT to even stand up to Satoru.

I'm starting to see why most readers on other social media hate Gojo fans now.
Buddy I don't care about your feelings lmao. I'll be blunt. I have you on ignore. The only reason I saw your post was because while I was making a new thread I saw this one was bumped but didn't get a notif so I clicked to see what and I saw your horrendous post and had some time to correct you again. If you're going to post gibberish again better don't and save us both some time. It's hard enough looking for a post when someone is on ignore, and like I said I dislike repeating myself.