Versus Battle Goku v Beerus

At this point, I wouldn’t even be surprised if Beerus was somehow stronger than a current MUI/Hakaishin Vegito. Goku’s gonna surpass Zeno and still somehow be weaker than Beerus
Rofl unfortunately that’s maybe the case
Dragon ball will never end
So unfortunately goku will never be stronger than beerus
At least not in our lifetime

maybe our great grandkids will witness the miracle instead of us
:steef:

H

Haoshoku

Lol
Post automatically merged:

The cat murderstomps
Why are you re-qouting that post Fuji? Tho pointless of me to try and power-scale this mess to begin with. Goku still wins lol. No amount of awful retcons will deviate that fact.

Why are you re-qouting that post Fuji? Tho pointless of me to try and power-scale this mess to begin with. Goku still wins lol. No amount of awful retcons will deviate that fact.
I guess you missed the interview.
Just because you view them as retcons or whatever doesnt change the fact that the author views Beerus as still stronger.

Same MUI goku got destroyed by Granolah whereas Beerus pupil is already doing better.

H

Haoshoku

I guess you missed the interview.
Just because you view them as retcons or whatever doesnt change the fact that the author views Beerus as still stronger.

Same MUI goku got destroyed by Granolah whereas Beerus pupil is already doing better.
Yeah I didn’t peep no interview. But the headline was plastered all over that Goku is weaker than characters abc and xyz. They’re retcons by definition. You don’t go and establish that Jiren is > Beerus and have Goku master a form that cooked that same Jiren yet still have Goku below Beerus just because. It’s clearly not consistent with the established narratives. That’s all there is to it.

Yeah I didn’t peep no interview. But the headline was plastered all over that Goku is weaker than characters abc and xyz. They’re retcons by definition. You don’t go and establish that Jiren is > Beerus and have Goku master a form that cooked that same Jiren yet still have Goku below Beerus just because. It’s clearly not consistent with the established narratives. That’s all there is to it.
I agree with you dude but it is what it is and to be fair the manga was more vague about it and said that Jiren >Belmod and Beerus is stronger than Belmod there.