Versus Battle Goku vs Saitama

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yea... The good old "Saitama is limitless", "Saitama is a gag character" arguments which OPMtards always come up with.

Yes, Saitama is limitless in his own verse but guess what, what one verse defines as limitless might just be limited af in other verses. Like, is Saitama's power only limited when it comes to the providence of the universe? Is his power above time and space? How many dimensions does his power affect?

There are sooo many conditions to consider and unless Saitama, or any other character in this verse whom can be scaled to Saitama, won't simply show the feats in a multiversal battle setting, he's getting stomped by characters stronger than him.

Again stop this nonsence, and stop pretending that you don't know what I said. Show me how Saitama use power that is equel to Goku DBZ( not even DBS) and we will talk, if not, than all this shit is your headcanon.
never said he was equal to Goku in strength but your just trying to use your stupid headcanon to say that he doesn't have unlimited potential like goku
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Saitama is limitless in his own verse but guess what, what one verse defines as limitless might just be limited af in other verses. Like, is Saitama's power only limited when it comes to the providence of the universe? Is his power above time and space? How many dimensions does his power affect?
nothing in his verse said he was limitless. the only thing that is limitless is his potential.

And he did touch and move a hyperspace gate which is not possible basically moving space with his bare hands.
There are sooo many conditions to consider and unless Saitama, or any other character in this verse whom can be scaled to Saitama, won't simply show the feats in a multiversal battle setting, he's getting stomped by characters stronger than him.
not every character stronger then him beats him, you have to take into account the mindset of those characters.

never said he was equal to Goku in strength but your just trying to use your stupid headcanon to say that he doesn't have unlimited potential like goku

nothing in his verse said he was limitless. the only thing that is limitless is his potential.

And he did touch and move a hyperspace gate which is not possible basically moving space with his bare hands.

not every character stronger then him you have to take into account the mindset of those characters.
wait wait, I said that Saitama is same as Goku, please reread my statement.

Goku has same unlimited potential.

All thing that I argued about was that unlimited potential is based on perspective of universe or even verse.

wait wait, I said that Saitama is same as Goku, please reread my statement.

Goku has same unlimited potential.

All thing that I argued about was that unlimited potential is based on perspective of universe or even verse.
no it isn't always based on the perspective of the verse when in the one punch man verse

The being God legit put a limit on one's strength. It isn't the perspective of the verse but an ability. Different to dragon ball. There is no "perspective" to it. your logic would work more on dragon ball then one punch man
Show me how Saitama use power that is equel to Goku
This is what you said. Are you gonna say something else then?

I was responding to this
Also speaking about Saitama potential, Saitama is just a human

Goku is not. His potential is limited by standarts of strongest race in the universe, which is litteraly unlimitted.

All this bluh bluh blah about Saitama based only on OP author words about Saitama potential
where you tried to use your headcanon to debunk something that is out right stated in the manga.

Which isn't true at all

no it isn't always based on the perspective of the verse when in the one punch man verse

The being God legit put a limit on one's strength. It isn't the perspective of the verse but an ability. Different to dragon ball. There is no "perspective" to it. your logic would work more on dragon ball then one punch man

This is what you said. Are you gonna say something else then?

I was responding to this

where you tried to use your headcanon to debunk something that is out right stated in the manga.

Which isn't true at all
So based on verse name you want to make statement that Saitama is above Goku? This is nonsence.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Ehh I haven’t read OPM like that. But what even remember from it, ion even know if Saitama even kan thrown hands with DBZ Goku. Was Goku turning SSJ3 affecting tha universe/solar system iirc? And that’s jus him charging up

So you think that power beam that blow up things and also can burn the planet is not hotter then magma? Are you retard?
your logic makes no sense here. Since when was it ever stated you need a certain temperature to blow up a planet.

Throughout that whole movie come on man keep up. Weren't you referring to z broly?
no, your point is shit.
No it's facts.
it seems he can.
Plus did you watch video that I posted? He is fighting in open space.
There was still in the earth atmosphere the stratosphere in fact.

exactly not solely physical strength.

naah Ultra Instinct is max lvl prediction ability, that allows Goku became stronger in rise in power when he is using it.
Ultra instinct is basically a technique which shouldn't require ki to use the fact it even used ki means it's a pointless form. Other than the amps of power it is useless since it drains a lot of ki

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Aren't there certain instances of Ki (or energy beams) being able to melt through things?

Those beams would have to reach a certain temperature in order to do that.

It's an overlooked aspect of ki/energy beams since heat and temperature aspects aren't all that relevant in a VS setting but there are cases where those ki beams vaporized/melted things upon contact.

Shouldn't end of Z Goku scale comfortably above Saitama? Did Saitama get any crazy feats lately
Saitama blew away hundreds/thousands of galaxies with the shockwave from a punch.

End of Z Goku scales to Kid Buu who was also shown to be able to destroy galaxies, but that is over a period of time.

Super Buuhan and Vegito have universal feats with Super Buuhan's scream supposedly threatening to collapse all of space in on itself.

But Goku doesn't scale to Buuhan and Vegito.

In Dragon Ball Goku used kamehameha to boil octopus. From alive enemy he became baked meat. If Kamehameha wasn't hot how Goku was able to cook it?

So again your lose
bruh are you literally still on that lol? Okay show me the evidence of this being done in the manga. Also it doesn't take a lot of temperature to boil something.

You are finished, this is base 12 years old Goku. This wasn't his stongest Kamehameha even that day. And yes it turned alive octobus into takoyaki. Kamehameha that can destroy the Moon is much hotter then lava LOL

That is not hotter than magma though. Take Akainu from one piece for example his magma can burn through you if not blocked.