Versus Battle Goku vs Saitama

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Quick reminder in Dragon Ball(not Z but just DB) episode 15 or like that Moten Roshi said that Goku and Kurillin need to break human limits and became superhumans to be a masters.

Goku and Kurilin already became superhumans before episode 20, when he was 12 years old.
Yet they can not survive in the vacuum of space. They can't survive being submerged in lava. They also can't survive cosmic radiation despite having ki in their verse.

Unlimitted potential in growth is always depends. Imagine this from Goku or hmm Lina Inverse perspective who is litteraly avatar of god who created Universe. Like for her Saitama is mere insect. For Goku Saitama is probably fighter with potential to rise.
are you seriously comparing Goku with lina inverse right now lol?

Right now I can say that Freeza is stronger then Saitama, that Magin Boo is stronger then Saitama.
Unless Frieza has high speed regeneration then he stand no chance against Saitama.

Goku became that strong not because he was able one shot everything, but because he has crazy strong will and desire became stronger. Saitama didn't have anything like that. Saitama is not even Freeza. He just fight because he needs to fight. Totally different point from Goku,
nah it's because he had other people help him with enemies he has no chance with.

Lina Inverse is more similar to Saitama, but she also fights not because she has to, but because she is crazy and greedy LOL. But she can use power that created universe and can destroy universe.
Funny thing is Goku can't do neither of those two things with his own power.

Yet they can not survive in the vacuum of space. They can't survive being submerged in lava. They also can't survive cosmic radiation despite having ki in their verse.
That's verse rules, nothing more. Also Goku's father fighted against Freeza in open space, so right now your statement looks weaker then ever. Speaking about Lava it's only 800 temperature, any Freeza beam, or Cell, ok Majin Boo beams was much more hotter and powerful. You making clown from yourself right now. Also Kamehameha is much hotter then some lava.
are you seriously comparing Goku with lina inverse right now lol?
Goku already on crazy multi galaxy lvl
Unless Frieza has high speed regeneration then he stand no chance against Saitama.
Show me how Saitama used power at least that can destroy planet.

Frieza casually can destroy planet. Also Freeza from DBZ not DBS survived Genki Dama that contained energy from few solar systems.

nah it's because he had other people help him with enemies he has no chance with.
now you confirmed yourself as clown.
Funny thing is Goku can't do neither of those two things with his own power.
Goku's Kamehameha is stronger then Dragon Slave. He was able to destroy planed already when he was 13 th.
While destroying universe is thing that goes beyond Goku's abilities. I agree. But you missed the point, unlimited potential in your mind means that Saitama is able to gain power to destroy universe? As I said unlimited potential is thing that is based from perspective. For mere human beign Saitama could be called like that, but for Lina Inverse as Lord Nightmare avatar he is small bug. And right now it doesn't seems that Saitama is even close to Goku from DBZ, not even DBS.
Post automatically merged:

Saitama literally has the speed to counter it. Also Goku was still getting hit by enemies even with that form in manga. The only thing ultra instinct benefits Goku is the amp in power. Ultra instinct is no different from this:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoPJxJXXgAYPZM5.jpg:large
Now you compared Luffy to Ultra Instinct Goku.

You know nothing about Goku if you dare to said that. Moves predictions, or even future predictions ability Goku acvieved in the end of DB, not even DBZ.

Last edited:
That's verse rules, nothing more. Also Goku's father fighted against Freeza in open space, so right now your statement looks weaker then ever. Speaking about Lava it's only 800 temperature, any Freeza beam, or Cell, ok Majin Boo beams was much more hotter and powerful. You making clown from yourself right now. Also Kamehameha is much hotter then some lava.
show me feats of this being stated.

Goku already on crazy multi galaxy lvl
In what category?
Show me how Saitama used power at least that can destroy planet.
Saitama's sneeze alone is enough to destroy a large planet.
now you confirmed yourself as clown.
The only clown is you for even thinking Goku has a chance against Saitama when it comes to physical strength and durability.

Goku's Kamehameha is stronger then Dragon Slave. He was able to destroy planed already when he was 13 th.
You do realize the original db series was made to be a gag right?
. And right now it doesn't seems that Saitama is even close to Goku from DBZ, not even DBS.
Saitama is already above goku even in super.
You know nothing about Goku if you dare to said that. Moves predictions, or even future predictions ability Goku acvieved in the end of DB, not even DBZ.
Goku doesn't have precognition.

show me feats of this being stated.
WDM feats do you know what beam means?
How beam can destroy planet or moon? This destroyed moon.
multi galaxy
Now this attack that used Brolly to destroy galaxy:
Broly is from DBZ lvl verse not even DB Super
Saitama's sneeze alone is enough to destroy a large planet.
show me that
The only clown is you for even thinking Goku has a chance against Saitama when it comes to physical strength and durability.
aha proves?
You do realize the original db series was made to be a gag right?
Your opinion? And you called me clown, when clown here is you?
Saitama is already above goku even in super.
any proves?
Goku doesn't have precognition.
Base Goku in Dragon Ball predict how Kurilen and Yamcha come. Thing is that any strong fighter in DBZ have it, so it didn't play big role, untill Ultra Instinkt where Goku Maxed that ability

WDM feats do you know what beam means?
How beam can destroy planet or moon? This destroyed moon.
where are the manga feats saying how hot Kamehameha wave is?

multi galaxy
Now this attack that used Brolly to destroy galaxy:
what does broly's feats have to do with Goku? Are you just handing feats to Goku that he hasn't perform on his own?

see how it expose the planet core and this is with physical force alone.

hold on there's a lot so I'm only using one to prove my point.

Your opinion? And you called me clown, when clown here is you?
bruh read the db series Goku took the boss rabbit gang to the moon.

What proof you need in which category?
Base Goku in Dragon Ball predict how Kurilen and Yamcha come. Thing is that any strong fighter in DBZ have it, so it didn't play big role, untill Ultra Instinkt where Goku Maxed that ability
bruh that literally makes no sense.

where are the manga feats saying how hot Kamehameha wave is?
Kamehameha is beam that destroy things, it was like that from the begining, do you even know what beam is?
what does broly's feats have to do with Goku? Are you just handing feats to Goku that he hasn't perform on his own?
Broly is weaker then Goku, it's simple as that.

hold on there's a lot so I'm only using one to prove my point.
I don't see any solar systems here.
bruh read the db series Goku took the boss rabbit gang to the moon.
it was gag moment, nothing more. Plus he was able to do that thanks to his weapon. Cry
What proof you need in which category?
That Saitama is above Goku

Now I have proves that could show othervise: this is Goku's not even strongest form, and this happened because of clash, nothing more. Planet litteraly turned into dust:

Just small reminder this happened because of punch, not because of attack that contain concentreited power like Kamehameha.
bruh that literally makes no sense.
Goku is able to sense threw Ki and this sence helped him predict future at the end of DB and in the begining. But again because every one havethat, it stop play any role.

Saitama wins and he doesn't even need to go all out...
one more clown opinion here
:optimistic:

Last edited:
Kamehameha is beam that destroy things, it was like that from the begining, do you even know what beam is?
again where was it stated the wave is hotter than magma?

Broly is weaker then Goku, it's simple as that.
Goku and the rest of the z-fighters were getting there ass whop throughout that entire fight lmao.

I don't see any solar systems here.
No my point is he will die from that kick alone. And it has nothing to do with tanking the attack either.
it was gag moment, nothing more. Plus he was able to do that thanks to his weapon. Cry
yes exactly he can't breathe I space.

That Saitama is above Goku

Now I have proves that could show othervise: this is Goku's not even strongest form, and this happened because of clash, nothing more. Planet litteraly turned into dust:
and Saitama eviscerated multiple stars out of existing from a clash of his own power use against him.

Just small reminder this happened because of punch, not because of attack that contain concentreited power like Kamehameha.
you do realize he's still using ki right?

Goku is able to sense threw Ki and this sence helped him predict future at the end of DB and in the begining. But again because every one havethat, it stop play any role.
then there's really no point of ultra instinct since you claim he can predict the future. Also the fact it needs to locked in on someone ki signature means it's useless in this matchup.

Saitama has no limits from what perspective? From human perspective? From author perspective?
It's again depends on side that called this thing about him.
It has been stated that he removed his limiter here
The limiter is the limit of strength that everyone has once you break it your potential has no limits or cap. We later see saitama grow at a high rate later in the manga to the point he is multiple times stronger then garou. A human is not gonna be moving from Jupiter to Mars in a couple seconds even in opm

Quick reminder in Dragon Ball(not Z but just DB) episode 15 or like that Moten Roshi said that Goku and Kurillin need to break human limits and became superhumans to be a masters.

Goku and Kurilin already became superhumans before episode 20, when he was 12 years old.

Ok, let me explane.

Unlimitted potential in growth is always depends. Imagine this from Goku or hmm Lina Inverse perspective who is litteraly avatar of god who created Universe. Like for her Saitama is mere insect. For Goku Saitama is probably fighter with potential to rise.

Right now I can say that Freeza is stronger then Saitama, that Magin Boo is stronger then Saitama.

Goku became that strong not because he was able one shot everything, but because he has crazy strong will and desire became stronger. Saitama didn't have anything like that. Saitama is not even Freeza. He just fight because he needs to fight. Totally different point from Goku, from Lina and even from Freeza.

Lina Inverse is more similar to Saitama, but she also fights not because she has to, but because she is crazy and greedy LOL. But she can use power that created universe and can destroy universe.

Lina in base with her dragon slave spell was stronger then base Saitama. And I don't need to explane why. She is just psycho in many ways, killing people for loot.
you do know your not debunking anything when it states what the limiter was in the manga and we see how much he grows during the heat of battle at a really high rate.

It has been stated that he removed his limiter here
Goku removed his limits in the begining of DB not even DBZ.
again where was it stated the wave is hotter than magma?
So you think that power beam that blow up things and also can burn the planet is not hotter then magma? Are you retard?
Goku and the rest of the z-fighters were getting there ass whop throughout that entire fight lmao.
when?
No my point is he will die from that kick alone. And it has nothing to do with tanking the attack either.
no, your point is shit.
yes exactly he can't breathe I space.
it seems he can.
Plus did you watch video that I posted? He is fighting in open space.
and Saitama eviscerated multiple stars out of existing from a clash of his own power use against him.
show me that
you do realize he's still using ki right?
yup
hen there's really no point of ultra instinct since you claim he can predict the future. Also the fact it needs to locked in on someone ki signature means it's useless in this matchup.
naah Ultra Instinct is max lvl prediction ability, that allows Goku became stronger in rise in power when he is using it.

you do know your not debunking anything when it states what the limiter was in the manga and we see how much he grows during the heat of battle at a really high rate.
Ehm so what? Goku grew up a lot too, and Saitama is not even DBZ lvl Goku, what are you talking about?

I know, but Goku did the same thing before Saitama. So how this change anything?
Goku didn't actually need to break his limiter because super Saiyan naturally doesn't have a cap that restrains them there potential isn't limited.

Saitama limit was broken at the begining of the anime
Saitama has no limits from what perspective? From human perspective? From author perspective?
It's again depends on side that called this thing about him
this is what tI was responding you which is just headcanon

Goku didn't actually need to break his limiter because super Saiyan naturally doesn't have a cap that restrains them there potential isn't limited.

Saitama limit was broken at the begining of the anime
Well, Kurilin break human limits at the begining of DB. SO now Kurilin is strongest creature in the world? While he actually not even close to be called like that.
his is what tI was responding you which is just headcanon
My point was clear, your right Goku already has nom limits from the very begining. So from his point unlimited potential of Saitama is actually limited.

When you want real example of unlimited potential you should look on Simon from Guren Lagan, by just own will and desire he turned his mech into thing that can break universe. And Simon's power lvl actually limited only by what he wants.

Well, Kurilin break human limits at the begining of DB. SO now Kurilin is strongest creature in the world? While he actually not even close to be called like that.
I don't think you get it. Unlimited potential means you can get stronger and stronger forever. not that you already have limitless power
My point was clear, your right Goku already has nom limits from the very begining. So from his point unlimited potential of Saitama is actually limited.
no he is not the manga stated otherwise. It is stated that he has no limits. By this logic all Saiyans have limits.
When you want real example of unlimited potential you should look on Simon from Guren Lagan, by just own will and desire he turned his mech into thing that can break universe. And Simon's power lvl actually limited only by what he wants.
I could care less by this random anime which doesn't prove anything

Unlimited potential means you can get stronger and stronger forever. not that you already have limitless power
No you don't understand that unlimited potential only based on someone perspective. For example even Goku is limited to his own universe.
no he is not the manga stated otherwise. It is stated that he has no limits. By this logic all Saiyans have limits.
He has no limits from human perspective.
I could care less by this random anime which doesn't prove anything
That's famous title, much better then OP gag manga and anime

No you don't understand that unlimited potential only based on someone perspective. For example even Goku is limited to his own universe.
It legit showns a graph which had no actual limits going straight up at a kind of constant rate. meaning every time X increase Y increas at a infinite rate.
He has no limits from human perspective.
read above
That's famous title, much better then OP gag manga and anime
I could care less about an anime that I don't care about*

all your doing is using headcanon to try to debunk the limitless claim and still ain't working. Read chapter 88 if you actually want to know what breaking your limit means and it is a 4d being who put this limiter on these humans in opm

It legit showns a graph which had no actual limits going straight up at a kind of constant rate. meaning every time X increase Y increas at a infinite rate.

read above

I could care less about an anime that I don't care about*

all your doing is using headcanon to try to debunk the limitless claim and still ain't working. Read chapter 88 if you actually want to know what breaking your limit means and it is a 4d being who put this limiter on these humans in opm
Again stop this nonsence, and stop pretending that you don't know what I said. Show me how Saitama use power that is equel to Goku DBZ( not even DBS) and we will talk, if not, than all this shit is your headcanon.