Goku vs Superman

The greatest debate
Goku the super Saiyan vs the man of steel
This is DBS Goku (current) vs Pre crisis Superman

In character

I honestly think that Supes take this..Pre crisis Supes was quite insane..mid diff or high at most given pre crsis Supes being inconsistent

The most important difference here is the martial art skills.

Clark is basically an average thug while Goku is an expert martial artist. Even if we say that Clark is in the same league with Goku in terms of power, the martial art skill between them is too big here.

Have people heard of Karate Kid? He is a human that can keep up with a kryptonian cause of his martial skills.

Goku is the embodiment of martial arts, plus he 's actually a powerhouse compared to human Karate Kid.

Goku wins, too skilled for Supes even if let' s say Superman has better physical stats.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll say it.

Super Saiyan Goku in the Frieza Saga beats most Supermen. Super Saiyan Blue Goku in ToP beats all Supermen. Ultra Instinct Mastered Goku beats 50% of all Supermen at the same time.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Clark is basically an average thug while Goku is an expert martial artist.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

So you know as little about Superman as you do about One Piece?

Superman is a master of two different Kryptonian martial arts, was trained in hand to hand combat by Batman (who mastered every martial art lmfao), Wonder Woman, Mongul, and many other expert martial artists in the DC verse.

Just in case anyone was wondering what the actual truth was after reading Erkan’s comments, as usual lol.

Pre crisis went to infinite speed
He sneezed a solar système away iirc
He also tanked the big bang
Just to name a few feats there's a lot more tho
Post automatically merged:

Like he can effortlessly pulls planets
Pushes planets by breathing on them
He also pushed earth at ftl speeds
Dude is insane

Last edited:
Pre crisis went to infinite speed
He sneezed a solar système away iirc
He also tanked the big bang
Just to name a few feats there's a lot more tho
Post automatically merged:

Like he can effortlessly pulls planets
Pushes planets by breathing on them
He also pushed earth at ftl speeds
Dude is insane
My bad, didn't read ur post. Should've written Pre crisis Superman in the title.

That version of Superman wins.